The System Events – Tickets on Sale

Tagged: 

This topic contains 55 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  Violet 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

• Author
     Brad Ruwe 
    Participant

Ticket bought because I am weak.

Candace 
    Participant

Well it says

This is the opportunity to be TEAM SINCLAIR and TEAM SINCLAIR only takes kick-life-right-in-the-sack-until-it-cries-for-mercy winners…

Hmm 🤔

Sean 

Tension had a great many cult events, and Anti-OOA BOS members still showed up to those. Until I hear it from him or any other entity head directly, I don’t believe it’s a “This team and this team only”

Brad Ruwe 
    Participant

@pandace88 The interesting thing here is Noah’s toast to The Resistance last night. “Team Sinclair” is one thing, but maybe “Team (NOAH) Sinclair” may be something different.

Noah, you made me nervous as fuck last night, as you and @chelsea noticed. Let’s fucking dance. I’m willing to hear what you have to say.

Kortney 
    Participant

Definitely Team Noah- not Sarah- not Horace. Got the big boy ticket.

Dream Daddy here I come.

Buz Wallick 

I don’t think Noah cares what side of the fence you’re on.

He’ll take your money no matter what. If he changes your mind he wins even more. If he doesn’t he still gets your monies and laughs about it.

Looking forward to suiting up and having the man mock us for paying money to hear him call us ugly failures. In it to win it package all the way.

Hannah Schenck 
    Participant

In it to fucking win it with Noah! Pumped to get told how much I suck at life ✌🏼

Candace 
    Participant

Bought my garbage person ticket while I save my pennies for further events I can’t afford. Yay garbage life!

Brad Ruwe 
    Participant

I went mid level. If I’m going to be facing this nightmare, I need my wits about me. Last night I saw how well I do with alcohol in my system when coming face to face with him.

Cristen 
    Participant

I’ll be there to support the Experience.

Andrew Kasch 
    Participant

Top tier sold out before I could grab it… so I’m “almost cool.”

Bryan Bishop 
    Participant

I tried it your way before Noah, and one thing was clear: you don’t deliver on your threats or promises (and you probably don’t even run your own show).

Have fun at your rally. I’ll wait to spend my time with the people that actually pull the strings.

Pass.

Darcie 
    Participant

OK, OK. This won me over:
    “TOOOT TOOOOOOOT!
    NOW GET THE FUCK ON BOARD!”
    However, I’m gonna be AFLA (away from LA) until August 16th. Pity! Y’all have fun, if you can.

KINGKILL33 
    Participant

I’m with you @bryan, Ol’ boy Noah said at the beginning that I was accepted into his “System” but I haven’t heard shit from him since. Dude is lucky he’s getting the measly $30 from me. I see that he’s all bark and no bite. Just one big phony and fraud! We’ll see where this goes though… He definitely has my attention more than those quacks over at BOS.

Jackie 
    Participant

Yay! Base seating! Get that 30$ GET IT.
    ‘Garbage tickets for garbage people!”

ITS CALLED GARBAGE CAN, NOT GARBAGE CANNOT!

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 5 days ago by  Jackie.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 56 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar