The System Events – Tickets on Sale

Tagged: 

This topic contains 55 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  Violet 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author
     Sean 
     Crystal 
    Participant

Dying a thousand deaths at those descriptions.

Nicole Mae 
    Participant

Fucking mother fuck. I really hate not being in LA right now.

Hannah Schenck 
    Participant

“Why are you a failure in life?” LOL

Brad Ruwe 
    Participant

So curious situation for those who follow The Resistance. Buy tix and try to bring down The System at the event, or wait to see if the BOS reaches out with plans moving forward?

Kyle 
    Participant

TEAM SINCLAIR!

I’m in it to fucking win it!

Maranda 
    Participant

@nothenrygale You could go just to scope things out, but the choice is yours.

Sean 

While buying tickets:
    Enter address info
    Enter billing info
    “Why are you failure in life?”

Fucking lol.

Also IN IT TO WIN IT requires age 21+ so FUCK YOU NERDS I’M GETTING DRUNK WITH NOAH

Brad Ruwe 
    Participant

@izryn Totally my thinking, but giving financial backing to The System…. fuuuuuuuck.

Kyle 
    Participant

@izryn @nothenrygale
    You could always sit in back with the losers.

Candace 
    Participant

OK so I’m not sure if I should buy a ticket. I don’t want to be team The System. But I do want to go participate and support lust live events! So…I guess the cheap seats it is?? :/

Candace 
    Participant

@nothenrygale dude I’m literally wondering the same thing…. let’s sit in the back and troll this event in the nose bleed section (@chelsea lol)

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  Candace.
     Sean 

There’s nothing to suggest that buying a ticket means declaring your allegiance to The System.

Maybe it does, maybe you’re going as an enemy or an apathetic observer. If you are an enemy, presumably the swanky tickets gets your closer to your target, you’ll be able to analyze weaknesses better

KINGKILL33 
    Participant

I can’t afford a $100 ticket just yet, but I certainly did grab the cheapskate ticket lol.

Addison 
    Participant

Why am I a failure in life? “Because I willingly compromise my personal ideals and beliefs of a true resistance in order to participate in an event put on my enemies.”

I’m in it to fucking win it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 56 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar