The Russian

This topic has 22 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 10 months ago by Taylor Winters.

• Author
       Briana
      Participant

I just received a call from a Russian gentleman. I’m at work, so I stepped away from my desk, in case my interaction was needed.

It wasn’t. Wish I had stayed at my desk to take notes. I apologize for what is missing, as I’m sure there may be something of importance that I missed.

The male voice asked if I was being true to myself about my heart’s desires.

He continued to speak, what felt like, very rapidly and through a poor connection. I attempted to listen and caught some key words- chained, book, He, etc.

The gist (I think?) was that a book said that “he” will come and unchain us from (couldn’t make it out)

He did say something at the very end that SEEMED EXTRA IMPORTANT, so I made a mental note:

“Remember power is the ultimate (lie? I THINK it was lie, but it was fading out)”

I tried to ask for clarification, but in doing so, I think I spoke over his final word of departure. The thing is, I tried to ask him to repeat, but he seemed very…robotic. He didn’t need a response from me to continue to speak, in fact, any response from me seemed like an interjection, so I refrained until the end.

He did not give me a name. He did not care for a conversation. He had a message to deliver. I only hope that I was able to pass that message along correctly.

It felt VERY much like one of those guys standing outside of Comic Con with a tiny little recorder on his hip that just plays over and over about how Jesus is coming to free us from our sins, etc. Not really caring who is listening as long it’s playing for ears, if you get what I mean.

Jackie
      Participant

oh how interesting!

Kyle Bown
      Participant

Well, if it was a recorded message, I’m guessing someone else may be hearing it right now…

Russian, eh?

Haley Wilde
      Participant

Seems like a theme has begun. At registration the lady I spoke to lectured me about listening to what my heart wanted and staying true to myself regardless of what “they” tell me.

Briana
      Participant

@bruinbown I don’t think it was actually recorded, just FELT that way. He knew my name, asked it if was me at the beginning of the call.

Anonymous
      Inactive

So it really WAS OSDM that swayed the election!

Kyle Bown
      Participant

@brianamatopoeia Ahh, got it. Totally misunderstood. Good to know. thanks for setting me straight.

Kevin
      Participant

With the accent and the subject matter, it sounds like The Man with the Stick from registration. Did you run into him at all @brianamatopoeia?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Kevin.
       Chris
      Participant

I wonder what aspects of our lives Anoch would consider chains? Technology, social media, our friends and family? What will he ask believers to give up in order to prove their love?

Chris
      Participant

@kevin to your point, this is where it gets muddled for me. Horace obviously believes in Anoch, as does Nicole, so there’s our direct link to the Investors. But the Stick Man, while obviously spiritual, doesn’t strike me as the Anoch type, especially with all his griping about lost money and his conversation with Darren. I would love to know how he and Horace work together. Who answers to who, and are all their interests shared?

Sage
      Participant

Sounds like the same guy who called Megan about the two books??

Kevin
      Participant

@macbethinabathtub Yeah, I’ve been curious about that link for a while. I think I posted about it before, but Horace is focused only on the head but The Man with the Stick had mentioned both at registration. They would seem to be at odds though.

Jackie
      Participant
       Cristen
      Participant

It’s the human condition. A struggle between the head and the heart.

Megan
      Participant

@sfire8 – no the guy that called me most definitely did not have an accent. I won’t forget that voice anytime soon and the second I hear something that sounds like I will let you know.

But…chains? Like…in a cave??

Briana
      Participant

@kevin I did not go to registration, I was out of town that weekend.

I’m wondering if these could relate at all to this weekend. Things seem to be happening this week, to a larger number of participants. As in, it’s not just one person getting the interaction. It sounds like this call went out at least one more time. Maybe gearing up for an announcement of some sort. Dusk when?

Megan
      Participant

@brianamatopoeia – are you saying that you know of another person that got it?

Tom Kircher
      Participant

It’s interesting that he said power is the ultimate lie. Given that he’s potentially part of an organization that claims to be incredibly powerful, this kind of statement seems somewhat conflicting. Maybe I’m just misinterpreting it, but perhaps that statement is about the ODSM itself. That it only has power if we allow it to have power.

I apologize if this has been said already, but I figured I’d give my two cents.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

I gotta say, power is relative.
      The existence of power is only true power to those that are under it’s control.
      A famous celebrity is a a big deal to those that know who that celebrity is. My parents don’t give a shit about some Youtube celebrity that 5million teen girls faint at the sight of.
      The president of a country may think he’s the most powerful person in command, but the president of a different, larger country may think he’s a cute little baby who plays with toys.

Briana
      Participant

@coryphella yes, at least one other received this call. I will wait for her to post about it if she hasn’t already.

Cara
      Participant

@brianamatopoeia What an exciting day for you! First a mysterious call from The Russian, then you got your very own @theladyj poster! It’s all happening! 😀

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@brianamatopoeia Hello fellow call-receiver of today 🙂 I, too, did not go to registration as I was stuck on set.

You are right, it seemed as though he was conveying a reading to us. It was as if he was telling a story. Maybe dusk on 6/3 or maybe it is not meant to be interpreted as a specific day. Maybe it’s meant to be more or a “every night at dusk” kind of message.

Isn’t this the same guy that placed his hand on people’s hearts at registration? He sure is trying to relay the heart’s role in all of this.

Taylor Winters
      Participant

I’m curious who he affiliates with. So far, we’ve been seeing iConfidant as the “heart” and The System as the “head.” WIth this new man calling pushing this message–I was assuming he was a liaison between the two. As @kevin said in a previous post, he said we’d need both in this experience.

And while it’s obvious that we need both in life–I like the aspect of exploring which one you align yourself with more, and what exactly you lust for within it.

Viewing 22 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar