The Premium Tier – $10,000 biannually

This topic has 36 replies, 33 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 9 months ago by Megan.

• Author
       TheController
      Keymaster

This layer will allow each participant to have full access to all events, up to and including exclusive details of events yet to come.

This also includes front of the of the line access to any event, informational updates and one-on-one access to all players.

You will also be allowed to ask any and all questions directly to a chosen representative who will offer guided assistance and, at times, suggest forum topics and questions that will raise your status in the eyes of your fellow participants.

*This tier does NOT include the ala carte tokens that will effect individual player narratives.

Cara
      Participant

HA!

Sean

I literally cannot stop laughing in my office right now

Lia
      Participant

“Ah yes, my financier here *gestures to 3 dogs stacked in a trench coat and a monocle* will gladly accept this tier.”

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

l o l

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’M IN. ALREADY SOLD MY CAR AND A KIDNEY.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Remy, I think I love you.

Lukas L
      Participant

You know @thecontroller the money isnt a big deal. But what would be the benefit of access to all events for an out of towner… hmmmm shoot, im going to have to pass on this one… such a pitty though.

Cara
      Participant

Where do I sign? (And also, humor like this is EXACTLY the way into my heart)

Kyle Bown
      Participant

I hope there’s a higher tier. This isn’t nearly enough.

Jackie
      Participant

Will you accept Gold Ingots as payment.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

*gets out checkbook*

Wait, why are you all laughing?

Briana
      Participant

Will said chosen representative mix me a fancy cocktail once a month? Or can one be available to?

Jackie
      Participant

Will there also be cheese on street corners. Advise.

Chloe
      Participant

Well uh…*checks pockets*. I have some pocket lint and a quarter here…

Gary Price
      Participant

Only the affluent move forward

Andrew K
      Participant

“….raise your status in the eyes of your fellow participants.”

Money = Status

Typical investor talk.

Good luck getting anyone to actually pay that much money.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Andrew K.
       Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

I’ll stick to the bottom tier, engaging like a sane human and not a dripping sponge of needs.

Also hi Remy! Good to hear from you again. I think we got on well at registration and saw rather eye to eye on some things.

Careful though, greed is a sin.

Chris
      Participant

“I give in and hand her the money. ‘Thank you, thank you,’ Stephanie responds as she hands me my shirt. She then announces to the room, ‘We sold a shirt!!’ A sarcastic ‘yay’ is heard from one of the men and Nicole responds with a genuine: ‘Wonderful!'”

David R.
      Participant

This is actually the lowest tier. They go up to Mega Premium, Ultra Premium, Mega-Ultra, Gigantomania, etc.

Sean

Just saw:

one-on-one access to all players.

“Sorry nerds, this jackoff spent ten grand so now you have to let him into your house and dick around for a little bit. Enjoy Lust!”

Melissa
      Participant

0__________0

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

My checks are covered with kittens I hope that’s okay… and I’ll make it $10,001, because I believe in you a little extra ?

Cristen
      Participant

“Those who are wealthy enough…worthy enough.” Damn, they told us MONTHS ago!

KINGKILL33
      Participant

Well that’s a big FUCK YOU to all of us. Fucking greedy Remi, fuck off with that amount!

Brian E
      Participant

Hi @thecontroller,
      This is my response, and in all seriousness. I’m happy with the “free plan” I’m on it’s worked out well for me thus far, and I plan to stick around for the free plan as long as it’s offered and interesting to my needs. I don’t feel I’ve missed out, and happy with most of my interactions, the interactions I’m not happy with, honestly helped me grow as a person and were valuable lessons on how to do it better.

I’ve always been forthcoming with my information, and responded and happy with my choices.

#Neversilent

I’m looking forward to the future to see wherever this leads us all.

Antigonos
      Participant

What if we only have $9,999?

Carl Webb
      Participant

I can never remember — is biannual twice a year, or once every two? Because $5,000/year is clearly good value for money, but $20,000 is getting a little pricey unless it includes a couple of a la carte tokens.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@llamawithhat It’s twice a year.

Sharon P
      Participant

Remy, after meeting you and chatting for awhile, this does not surprise me one bit. You are a one classy man. Unfortunately, cost of living and all, this might be a bit more than most of us can afford at the moment.

Taylor Winters
      Participant

Thanks for the quote, @macbethinabathtub! Now where do I sign up?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Do you accept souls in lieu of the fee?

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

I am launching THE LUSTY EXPERIENCE.

Premium tier for only $2,000 biannually.

Includes lap dances with handlers.

Tiffany
      Participant

You guys are fucking hilarious. Seriously. God you must be laughing so damn hard over there..

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

*slow clap*

Absolutely well played troll.

Andrew K
      Participant

Do I have the option of sending a check with the amount of “fuck you” written on it?

What tier will that get me?

Megan
      Participant

Really?!

You know there are groups out there that will design completely custom-made experiences for one person that start at $10,000?

Viewing 36 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar