The Pizza is a Lie

This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Briana.

• Author
       Briana
      Participant

This post is all assuming that Otis is IG (because that’s my current belief)

Not too long ago he posted a picture where he is CLEARLY eating a meatball sub, but calls it pizza. Everyone commented on the picture responding to this picture of pizza. This has REALLY been stuck in my mind.

Back at the focus group, the participants were told to convince another participant that their shirt was a different color-to believe their ears and the participant over their own two eyes.

So you suppose the same is being done with Otis and meatball sub? Perhaps the falsehoods start small and get larger and larger, but we just write them off because we trust and care about Otis?

Nosnevets
      Participant

@brianamatopoeia in the same sense would you say we’re being asked… or rather… just assumed to accept and not notice our shadow selves… or these possible identity stealing WestWorld robots?

Sean

When you can get people to believe what you say over their own senses, then you have full control over them. It would absolutely make sense that it would start on a smaller scale first, to get us used to it.

“There are four lights”

Anonymous
      Inactive

I don’t know what you speak of. My suit was most certainly Cyan.

Anonymous
      Inactive

It looks like one of those microwaveable pizza garlic breads with some bonus meatballs to me. Just seems like a simple meal for a simple guy… It’s an interesting thing to think about though @brianamatopoeia!

Briana
      Participant

@jared oh wonderful, perhaps it’s working.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar