The New Moon – July 23?

This topic has 8 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 9 months ago by Violet.

• Author
       Brad Ruwe
      Participant

So I’m not one for astrology, but going over the CIA emails once more I dug into this specific line from Remy’s email:

“The New Moon rises on the 23rd, and you have brought us nothing.”

He sounds pretty impatient here, which leads me to believe the 23rd refers to this month, July 23rd.

With some digging I found an astrology article discussing the coming New Moon that will happen tomorrow. Some pretty interesting lines about this that seem to tie into what we’ve been experiencing. Apparently this new moon is all about “Letting go of pain and suffering”.

SKEPTIC’S WARNING: Astrology uses a technique called cold reading. It uses phrases and makes assumptions that a majority of people would agree with in some way. They’re written in a way that is meant to FEEL personal and unique only to the reader, but they often apply to just about anyone in some way. We latch on to the hits while ignoring the misses.

THAT BEING SAID, here’s just a bit of collection of quotes that do seem to fit our journey:

“But to live life with joy, we must first recognize who we really are, and consequently who we are not.”

“In fact, the Moon will not only join the Sun, but also Mars, and all three celestial bodies will shine up in the sky sparkling new energy, inviting us to do likewise.” (Noah as the sun/son, Morgan as Mars – the god of war? So who would be the moon?)

“If in the last lunacy we were forced to express ourselves very emotionally, now we are encouraged to express ourselves creatively, to see the game of life, and to recognize us as actors in this beautiful divine work.”

“But who do I actually fight? Only against myself! Only against my mind telling me that to get it I have to do, I have to claim, I have to prove, I have to conquer. When would be enough for me to abandon every inner struggle and rediscover who I really am. I fight to free me from my childhood and my mental conditioning. I fight to regain love for myself”

Feel free to read the full article if you think you can gleam specific meaning from it. I may think astrology in general is a load of BS, of trickery, but I don’t think the OSDM sees it that way. And if they believe in it, there may be clues to their plans for tomorrow in this.

I’ll leave you with this lovely picture from the article.

WISE MAJESTIC MOON CAT

Vox Chaotica
      Participant

Other important astrology related things that just popped into my head: the upcoming Lunar Eclipse on August 7th, and the Total Solar Eclipse on August 21st. I’m not entirely sure what else to bring to the table, but those are two other dates to possibly be aware of in relation to the celestial bodies.

Chris
      Participant

The Moon is always a symbol of the femine, the complement of the masculine energy of the Sun. It could be Sarah or even… The mother?

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

“We are sun and moon, dear friend; we are sea and land. It is not our purpose to become each other; it is to recognize each other, to learn to see the other and honor him for what he is: each the other’s opposite and complement.”
      ― Hermann Hesse, Narcissus and Goldmund

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Hold onto your butts

Chris
      Participant

All nails bitten and gone, waiting here for something… Any something.

Violet
      Participant

@larry that quote!! <3 <3

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

@erisbonn yesssss? What about it?

Violet
      Participant

@larry it speaks to me pretty heavily these days. and I love Hesse 🙂

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar