The Most Important Thing

This topic has 45 replies, 34 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Hannah Schenck.

• Author
       TheController
      Keymaster

We believe that the people who make up this community do not need need hand holding, or exposition from those who exist behind the curtain.

However, sometimes the message is more important than the narrative.

SAFETY.  

This one word is our primary concern. Nothing that we will do, or put you through will ever compromise this idea. 

Please always be present and aware of your surroundings.  

We exist through your words and accounts, but trying to capture those accounts whilst traversing the real world is – – perilous.

We haven’t even started… we are still on page one of the foreword. Careful connecting dots just because they are easy to connect.  This too is dangerous. ALL WILL HAVE THEIR PATH.

Winners Clubs? Losers clubs?

You have no idea what you are celebrating and you will soon need each other more than you could ever realize.

KINGKILL33
      Participant

Thank you so much for recognizing this. This is a highly important issue and I appreciate you to acknowledge this. It’s all about having fun, but at the end of the day, to go home in one piece. ?

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Thank you @thecontroller for calling this out. “Being present” can mean a lot of things, but nothing more important than this.

Also, you just scared the hell out of me.

M.
      Participant

@thecontroller have to agree with what @bcbishop said… you’re scaring the hell out me too.

And, thank you for acknowledging what @kingkill33 said. Safely should never be compromised.

Brian E
      Participant

@thecontroller

Thank you for addressing this real life safety issue directly and in a prompt manner.

Kyle Bown
      Participant

But… it’s like… a good kind of scary… right guys… guys…?

Melissa
      Participant

Thank you @thecontroller for addressing the Community about this.

You have no idea what you are celebrating and you will soon need each other more than you could ever realize.

That’s….What I suspected.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Thank you for saying this.

Kristin
      Participant

Alejandra Acosta
      Participant

Thank you, thank you @thecontroller for addressing this. Not worth risking getting hurt or shutting the whole thing down over something preventable.

Also: “ALL WILL HAVE THEIR PATH” – We already know this but having it confirmed is very exciting, however I am not thinking it will be a good one for all of us.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Agreed. This echoes what I’ve been saying since I first stepped blindly into the compound. You have to be aware enoughto make choices that are in the moment. You can choose to do anything as long as it doesnt physically put you or anyone else in danger of being harmed. Be aware of any actual danger that is outside of the set created by @thecontroller. You’re basically in a movie. Sometimes they may use a real knife in a scene. Your character could pick it up, raise it up in fear, but the moment you physically harm someone with it you have failed to act. Acting, according to Meisner, is the ability to live truthfully under imaginary circumstances. The circumstances have to remain imaginary. Julie has a great imagination it appears because she was even making the choice of quietly slowly following. But the moment someone does something that places them into real world danger, it breaks the audience from the narrative because they become actually concerned. The suspension of disbelief is shattered because you suddenly are taken out of the imaginary. I’m glad this was said by someone with obvious OOG authority.

Shaun
      Participant

Omnipotently ominous– thanks for the warning.

Megan
      Participant

Please, please keep this promise. 😉

Sage
      Participant

@thecontroller, thanks for the reminder.

“We haven’t even started… we are still on page one of the foreword. Careful connecting dots just because they are easy to connect.”

Personally as a newbie, I’m glad this is only the beginning and have a completely open mind for what is to come…

Lukas L
      Participant

@thecontroller Thank you for that breath of fresh air!!!!

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@thecontroller Thank you. Will absolutely keep this in mind moving forward. I know we all can get a little too excited at times. Moving forward, if I ever see someone putting themselves in an unsafe situation I’ll yell at them to stop and get back to a safe position.

We look forward to continuing this crazy ride. No one needs to go to the upside down to do so.

Stranger Lust

Anonymous
      Inactive

Bring on spooky skeletons!

Briana
      Participant

Wise words, @thecontroller. Thank you.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Acknowledged, @thecontroller

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’ve always thought being a loser or a winner has meant nothing, so I’m happy to see some vindication. Thank you for this post @thecontroller.

Jackie
      Participant

@thecontroller

null

They’re Always Listening.
      #Neversilent

Julie R Goldstein
      Participant

Thank you @thecontroller for this wonderful reminder.

Let’s all just remember that no matter what we do in narrative, we still need to be mindful of the law and the public when interacting in the real world.

Russell
      Participant

This warning is much appreciated.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thank you @thecontroller! A VERY important thing to remember. I love it how we are only at the beginning of the beginning! Feels like we are in for one wild ride…

thehazelverse
      Participant

ALL HAVE OUR OWN _PATHS and patience… while incredibly frustrating, is valuable.

I’m constantly learning that through TENSION/LUST.

Thank you for taking the time to make this clear…. FOMO kicked in SO hard. Haha.

As I decided to run back to safety, I was totally thinking, “Killing myself would not help this narrative.”

Blondie
      Participant

Oh @hazelverse ? I for one am glad you didn’t die ❤

thehazelverse
        Participant

@blondie But if I had, I’d come to sweetly haunt you first.

Brad- I’ll do my best to pay attention to my surrou… SHINY!

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

I seriously love the “All will have their own path” part of this. I don’t want to have all the experiences, cause part of the fun is seeing how my experiences differ from others. I genuinely can’t wait to see what is in store for my friends who were not at the focus group. I told some of the people after the focus group that I’d honestly be fine if there were no more direct interactions for me until the paid experience because Sunday was such a trip that I’d love to see others get in on the action.

But yeah…. I get this sinking suspicion Noah did NOT like what I said about his photo. Those things I said certainly won’t turn around and bite me in the ass, right?

And yes, super glad @hazelverse didn’t get hit by a car. I’m right there with ya in terms of excitement, but no running into the road next time, k? Haha.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

NOAH SINCLAIR PRESENTS: HOW TO MANIPULATE HAZEL

Step 1: Place shiny things in the middle of the road
      Step 2: The end

Anonymous
      Inactive

@blondie @hazelverse Dang, can I haunt too? Asking for a friend… wait…

thehazelverse
      Participant

Muahahahahahha.

FIN.

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

@nothenrygale

I feel like they could totally kill the lot of us with that tactic.

Blondie
      Participant

Guys, I know you all wanna hang with me, but it’s not worth becoming ghosts in order to do it ? @hazelverse @shinobi

Maranda
      Participant

I’m glad TPTB (whoever they are now) are reinforcing their commitment to safety. The warning about needing each other gives me hope that one of the aims of this whole thing is not to divide us, like we had speculated, but to help us come together as a stronger community.

thehazelverse
      Participant

I believe that we have come to an era of compromise – good and bad.

Julie R Goldstein
      Participant

There are indeed compromises to be made. Common Sense is not one of those though…

Nicole Mae
      Participant

ALL WILL HAVE THEIR PATH.

never silent.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thank you @thecontroller for this reminder. Keep your body safe while we mess with your head. Sounds fair.

Sean Decker
      Participant

Thank you @thecontroller for reminding us of this.

Also, “You have no idea what you are celebrating and you will soon need each other more than you could ever realize,” is foreboding as all hell… and just as intriguing.

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

@thecontroller
      :

A few things:

First, thank you for always watching and commenting on important topics.

Second, I’ve never placed a judgement on the replies, or lack thereof, received by The System. I figured that would be foolhardy this early in the game.

Finally, Will I need others? Do you really think so? Although I love my friends, I’m pretty adept at going it alone. You must know this. If you don’t, you haven’t been doing your homework.

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

Thank you @seandecker.

@thebuz: Remember that time Gatekeeper2 said we played out our roles to perfection, with a strength and conviction that surprised them all? It was my honor being named alongside you.

Anonymous
        Inactive

@electrichippo That was fun and oddly fitting that they paired us together. Likewise 😉

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

THANK YOU @thecontroller for this positive and reassuring message

Viewing 40 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar