The Minds…

This topic has 7 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Brad Ruwe.

• Author
       Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Late night musings, if DLB & CS were booted from the project, why does it still say “from the minds that brought you The TENSION Experience” on the website? We know they were the minds behind Tension. If they’ve been removed from the picture and these mysterious investors / OSDM are now running the show, why would they leave that up? Why give credit to people they didn’t keep around? If they wanted us to believe they were still in charge, why have Clint make that post about them being removed?

Maranda
      Participant

I’ve been wondering the same thing myself. My best guess is that it’s still up for the benefit of anyone who comes across the site without any context, so they have something to look up as a frame of reference.

Max Z
      Participant

Maybe the words are even more accurate with DLB and CS removed…

Tom Kircher
      Participant

@nothenrygale Something that I remember prior to Ascension from Addison’s diary was that the O.O.A. was looking for people from Hollywood to take the fall if something went wrong (or something along the lines of that). So I think that DBL and Clint were essentially patsies for the “real” creators: The ODSM.

I think they even said something about that during the SXSW panel, that their characters were more or less fall guys.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@k-w-t Ahhhh, interesting. Good point.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

Yes, they had the story that DLB and Clint were the fall guys. That they were under the thumb of the OSDM, which is why there was the script during the MHL interview, and the times we saw people like Michelle and Samson screaming at DLB for speaking up. I even recall a moment my 2nd time through where I was brought into the control room and DLB told Michelle to chill out and “not do this right now” while she was trying to control Sabrina and Michelle telling him to shut the fuck up and he shut down.

Cristen
      Participant

@nothenrygale could also be going with the concept that if we believe in something, we manifest it. So “the minds” that brought you The Tension Experince…are ours perhaps?

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Well pretty sure iConfidant scanned our brains or some shit the other day, so entirely likely.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar