The Midnight Commission is back

This topic has 18 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 9 months ago by Blondie.

• Author
       Lauren Bello

(Mods, not sure which forum this belongs in!)

The Midnight Commission – aka the Resistance – just posted a new cipher on Instagram.

Taylor Winters
      Participant

I’m glad they are back! I’ve really enjoyed their ciphers to date.

Also, if anyone wants to participate and needs help. Feel free to PM me here or on TMC slack. I’m happy to give you a crash course in ciphers.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

I have sent in my response. Let’s get this ball rolling.

Taylor Winters
      Participant

The video says “Back of the OOA Warehouse.”

So I’m assuming we’ll meet there on the date provided?

Lauren Bello

@taysavestheday I took that to mean “Look – we literally posted a picture of the OOA parking lot on our Instagram and you didn’t notice.”

Taylor Winters
      Participant

@daela, so they are just being cheeky. Clever.

Lauren Bello

…and I take it The Lust Experience’s latest FB post is a reference to the return of The Midnight Commission.

Which again makes me wonder where The Resistance falls in the ever-evolving OSDM-Lust-Investors-Creators Venn diagram.

Kevin
      Participant

So a couple of phrases thrown in there that border on OSDMy.

“Time is running out for all of you.”
      This is oddly and specifically different from the phrase that ends the video, ‘you’ as opposed to ‘us’.

“You chose to participate in this of your own free will.”
      Grasping at straws a bit here, but harkens back to ‘I promise to fully submit myself to The Lust Experience.’ And why would members of The Resistance need to be reminded that they chose this for themselves?

“Hello, this is The Midnight Commission. Long time, no see. We are still looking for soldiers. [More heavily distorted] You will fight for your future whether you believe in us or not. Time is running out for all of us.”
      Grasping a bit again, but the more heavily distorted part brings to mind, ‘I pledge my desire for their sacrifice and freedom.’ That phrase also goes against the voluntary participation mentioned earlier.

Now, of course those could be taken in a totally different way, but it’s worth considering given the Venn diagram (which is totally just a circle) @daela brought up.

Chloe
      Participant

Sent in my response earlier this morning, excited to continue with the Resistance.

I also noticed @nothenrygale’s BOS work, my Meghan Resistance work, and the photo of everyone that went to the first Midnight Commission meetup in the video, so they’re definitely paying attention and seem to want us to bring more people in on Social Media, etc.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@kevin Pretty sure it says “We will fight for your future”, not “you”. The distortion is just weird.

The other lines (outside that one paragraph) are from the MC phone calls (which you know…you were there, ya little cipher cracker).

Lauren Bello

Putting some mild spoilers in brackets so they don’t show up on the Activity Feed. Click through to the main thread if you want to know what the cipher revealed.

Spoilers:

[The cipher led us to a message: “WE BEGIN HERE” followed by a date and time. There was also an email address, presumably a way to RSVP?]

So. If your sympathies lie with the Resistance, there is still time to solve the cipher and join the community in anticipating whatever this will be.

Candace
      Participant

My “rsvp” has been sent and my calendar has been marked! For anyone who cares to see what I wrote..this is what I sent:

I finally decoded your message (with a little help from a friend @taysavestheday 😉 ) but I got it and was fun! You have presented me with a new challenging way to engage my mind and I respect that. You have presented an opportunity to rise up and take down the OSDM and I admire that. Last year, a man tried to rescue me from the OOA while I was being brainwashed into thinking I wanted to ascend. I watched that man die. Murdered.. right in front of me. I watched those chosen to ascend die. Murdered.. right in front of me. I don’t know what is real anymore. I seek truth and I don’t want to be led to my demise like cows to the slaughter by the OSDM. Fool me once…

Blondie
      Participant

Well… I solved it and I’ve just been sat here, looking at it all with so many mixed emotions. I just… I don’t know… Didn’t rsvp and now I guess it’s too late anyway…

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@blondie Don’t think it’s too late. If you put the time and effort into solving the puzzle I’m sure the BOS can use your skills and abilities.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@blondie I think that BOS will always have room for you.

Blondie
      Participant

@nothenrygale You’re really sweet and your enthusiasm is endearing and admirable. I was like you once… And now look at me… Make sure to protect yourself because giving yourself over completely to a cause doesn’t mean they won’t hurt you or break your trust, leaving you feeling worthless and questionning every decision you made that brought you to this point.

@kipsie Um, excuse me, my eyes appear to be leaking… ❤

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@blondie So long as I’m fighting for a cause I believe in, I can withstand the pain and heartbreak. The fights worth fighting are never easy.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I fight for ideas, not leaders or acronyms. Ideas are pure and incorruptible. Ideas can’t betray you or break your heart.

Ideas keep you on the right path. Follow yours, @blondie. I hope it leads you to us. <3

Blondie
      Participant

@nothenrygale Now that I agree with…

Viewing 18 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar