the message

This topic has 27 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 7 months ago by Russell.

• Author
       Addison
      Participant
       Kristin
      Participant

I call dibs on your hat ??? @addisonborn

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by Kristin.
       Brad Ruwe
      Participant

“How do we make this happen?”
      “Yes.”

Something doesn’t add up.

Jackie
      Participant

oh man. Choices indeed. But I appreciate you sharing, though I know it must have caused you some anxiety.

Violet
      Participant

HOLY SHIT YES!!! @addisonborn lighting a fire!!!

Nicole Mae
      Participant

Addison over here kicking down doors in the Sabrina chapter.

M.
      Participant

@nothenrygale I have to agree with you on this. Those texts don’t seem to elicit a “yes” answer. But, in his defense, he was told to be careful what he said.

Brad Ruwe
        Participant

He didn’t “say” anything though. He supposedly took a screenshot. If he needed a minute, why?

@addisonborn
        … did you fake this screenshot?

Maranda
        Participant

Giving Addison the benefit of the doubt, it does take at least 60 seconds to screenshot, upload to imgur, get the link and post. Asking for a minute isn’t out of the ordinary.

Addison
        Participant

@nothenrygale – I needed to think through my options.

I could’ve:
        1 – be silent.
        2 – lie.
        3 – wind, stop, or break the clock.

Each of those have an outcome. And I needed to make damn sure I was comfortable with that outcome.

Brad Ruwe
        Participant

@addisonborn Totally understood. Just felt like the answer didn’t seem to fit the question. But yes, does seem like you have a new connection. I hope the outcomes of your choice are to your liking.

Maranda
        Participant

Addison’s text may not be asking for a yes or no answer, but with her reply Sabrina is agreeing to his proposal to work together. Perhaps the details of their arrangement will be discussed between them privately.

Shaun
      Participant

@addisonborn they’re definitely doing something right.. think it involves a helmet of some sort!

Sean

Makes sense that @a was recommending caution, not silence.

Because this carries implications, and a new allegiance

Cristen
      Participant

As someone who changed their mind quite the opposite of you, Addison, I won’t act too shocked, but I’ll advise caution, of course. Just know there’s people out here who will save you too, if you’ve put yourself in danger.

Addison
        Participant

@wanda102 I realize I’m jumping out of a plane without a parachute so I appreciate the concern. But I think this is what I need to do right now. I’m sorry our _paths only crossed temporarily 🙁

Russell
        Participant

@addisonborn Your decision makes sense to me. None of us have all the information about any “side” right now. Follow your heart. Use your head. Be safe. Know that you have friends.

Addison
        Participant

Thank you @russell 🙂 I needed to follow my gut here, this is what felt right.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

Joining a team is easy. Proving your loyalties is hard.

Violet
      Participant

At this point, following your gut is all we have. It may be exactly what you need/want, or it may be the biggest mistake of your life. We all have to own our choices.

Jackie
      Participant

@addisonborn

I wish you the utmost luck and fulfillment.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by Jackie.
       Maranda
      Participant

… The fact that you landed back with the OSDM means they must be doing something right.

Be careful with this kind of logic, Addison. Domestic abuse victims wind up back with their abusers more often than they should, but that doesn’t mean the abusers have anything genuinely good to offer.

Addison
      Participant

Just so it’s on the board – my thoughts about my alignment and a handful of liquor. I’m sorry for rambling, and i didn’t mean to go so long, I’ll transcribe it/edit down my full thoughts tomorrow. This stirred up some really crazy feelings i haven’t felt in years.

https://www.periscope.tv/w/1vAxRNrjjOrxl

Russell
        Participant

@addisonborn

Some people offer up some food for thought… you offer up an entire buffet with unlimited side dishes and dessert. Thank you for sharing all you did and challenging all of us to seriously consider our positions, opinions and alliances.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

@addisonborn One thing I want to highlight from your excellent and informative broadcast: vengeance.

How many times have we each felt like we wanted to get back at someone? Remember that feeling, where you get all-consumed by the thought? It’s almost like being possessed by an evil spirit.

Which is probably why Confucius said, “Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.”

I agree with your approach and think you are doing the right thing.

Meghan Mayhem
        Participant

I believe that vengeance is the catalyst behind all factions within this universe.

-Sabrina seems to want revenge for Joyce

-Noah wants revenge against his father and “the person that made me this way”.

-Mason wants revenge against…I guess the OSDM?

-BOS wants revenge against the OSDM.

The only one that doesn’t seem to want revenge is the OSDM, who is more concerned with keeping their control.

Blondie
        Participant

Ah, semantics. I would say Sabrina and BOS both want justice, rather than revenge. But then one man’s “justice” is another man’s “revenge”…

Viewing 15 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar