The Lust Experience Subreddit

This topic has 13 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Bryan Bishop.

• Author
       Mike
      Participant

Hey all! Last year @thegilded and I started The Tension Experience subreddit. This was a place to keep track of everything going on in one place since the forums don’t have a constant edit button. Since there was no edit button, it was hard to keep any sort of lists (characters, dates, etc).

Since these forums are the same (AHEM), we created The Lust Experience Subreddit. We’re going to use this the same way (keep track of long lists that need to be constantly edited/added to).

Also, we think it would be cool to have the subreddit be a collection of community pieces and writings as well. Did you write an article? Post it! Are you doing your own recaps? Post em! Have funny memes about Lust? Post em!

Even though there’s a subreddit, please make sure to discuss all theories and everything else here on the forums. We’re not trying to take away from the forums at all. We want to make a companion piece to the forums and have it be a database of sorts.

JakeO
      Participant

@mike @thegilded thanks dudes. This will definitely help me be able to keep up with the story

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Thanks for making this, @mike and @thegilded! This will definitely help us Lusties!

Nosnevets
      Participant

Yay new subreddits!

Mike
      Participant

Also, @bcbishop has created an amazing and super detailed character list so far.

Kyle Bown
      Participant

Subscribed!

Max Z
      Participant

Subbed! The Reddit forum setup is much more intuitive to me than these ones, I hope I can gather info a bit more clearly on there

Jeremy
      Participant

Fantastic. Thank you. I feel like I vaguely know what’s going on now.

Jason Pedroza
      Participant

Awesome! Anything to help us noobs stay in the loop!

M.
      Participant

Thank you @mike and @thegilded

@thecontroller
      , it would also be nice if you consider making @mike our scribe again.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Thanks! I’m now subscribed!

Anonymous
      Inactive

???????? Thank you!! This helps a lot! I feel like I go to work for one day I just end up missing everything ?

Stephanie schultz
      Participant

Thank you so much for creating this. It will definitley help as i am a newbie.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

FYI, I went through last night and reorganized the Character List via storyline to make everything a little easier to track.

If anyone sees anything that’s missing, or has any suggestions, please hit me up on PM. Thanks!

Viewing 13 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar