The Interference Source

This topic has 8 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 9 months ago by Brad Ruwe.

• Author
       Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Back when the emails from OSDM employees leaked a few weeks back, they spoke of an interference. The emails suggested that participants following other ARG experiences were corrupting the data. I just realized this interference came solely from the BOS / Midnight Commission.

When the first calls from Midnight Commission went out, there were several dropped calls. We’d see the familiar “RESTRICTED NUMBER” show up, answer, then the call would cut out. We of course, unsure where the calls were coming from, would then go to the LUST forums to post a “by my phone” sort of message in the event it was something from LUST. When it was apparent the calls were Midnight Commission, those people getting those calls looked to be “corrupting the experience” by bringing seemingly outside calls into these forums.

This was the plan all along. The BOS very likely intentionally disconnected those calls under the guise of “bad connection” in order to leave us wondering where the calls were coming from. They knew we’d likely come here in case it was LUST. They knew this would interfere with the data collection of the OSDM.

It was shortly after these calls the emails leaked, and now that we know the truth it’s very clear that the interference was an intentional ploy by the BOS to leave us unsure who was trying to contact us. And it worked.

BOS: THEY GET THE JOB DONE

• This topic was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Brad Ruwe.
       Megan
      Participant

CHECK OUT THE BIG BRAIN ON BRAD

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Megan.
       Cristen
      Participant

Thing is, I knew both that it was Midnight Commission and that the calls were being dropped at first per the active Slack community MC itself created. Not to mention, before the calls cut out, they clearly identified themselves as “The Midnight Commission.” So if you allowed that to interfere with your experience here enough to post on forum that you thought it was a call from Lust…I dunno what to tell you. ?

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@wanda102 I believe I was either the first or second person to get a call from TMC. When my call dropped initially, there wasn’t anything said. I picked up, said hello, silence for a few seconds, then the call ended. It wasn’t until a few people got calls through that we started realizing this was TMC rather than LUST/OSDM. By the time people started figuring out it was TMC the calls started coming through clearer, likely because the damage had been done and they didn’t want to frustrate other potential recruits with dropped calls.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Found my post when my call came in:

First TMC Contact

So I had this first call, which dropped as soon as I picked up. Then a re-call that dropped halfway through (which I then posted in the TMC Slack), then the third call that finished up delivering all of the info I needed.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Receipts!

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

If there’s one thing that can be said about me, its that I back my shit up with evidence yo.

Cristen
      Participant

You do know that you’re celebrating the fact that you can prove that you got duped? I love you, dude.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Being “duped” can be a good thing, so long as you learn from it. I’d rather lose $20 on a magazine subscription scam than lose thousands in a financial scam. BOS “duped” me into what, an evening where I got to see many of my Lust friends for a bit? Work with them on solving some really cool puzzles?

Can I get duped every weekend in that case?

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar