The Instagram Photos

This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 9 months ago by Jaynesis.

• Author
       Jaynesis
      Participant

So, aside from the collection of material in the Prologue, I’ve noticed that there is a theme that culminates from the quotes that encompass Chapter 1 thus far.

Altogether, it describes frailty.
      Here are my interpretations:

• Self-inflicted problems (Kahlil Gibran)
      • Inability to sustain love due to human frailty (Anais Nin)
      • Fear of personal action and potential action, thus fear of self (Murakami)
      • Seeing the world through the lens of one’s own gift/tool (Maslow)
      • Reinvention or rebirth can only happen in defeat or death (Butler)

Based on what is happening so far, it does feel like there’s a connection between those quotes and the Sinclaires— and the more recent Ritual incident likely has a connection with that last quote from Octavia Butler: “In order to rise from the ashes, a phoenix must first burn.”

Jaynesis
      Participant

With the end of Chapter 1. I’ve recently been followed by an instagram that I believe some of you have also encountered. I wasn’t sure if it was connected to this, but the approach seemed similar enough. The Midnight Commission? It takes about darkness, a She, and the use of the Mind. Curious.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@argos5 Not connected.

Jaynesis
      Participant

Ah. Glad you clarified. Moving on. D:

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar