the implementation of AI on humans

This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 11 months ago by Megan.

• Author
       kody s Batchelor
      Participant

This may be a long shot but I’ve come up with my first hypothesis.

What if the information ODSM collected and the conversations you’ve all had with your iconfidant matches are being used to create entirely new artificially intelligent personalities that are then being implemented into actual humans. We know that some of the people that were spoken to ended up being real life folks and not just chat bots. What if the people that came from iconfidant are people who were wiped of their previous personalities and were implemented with new ones. Im sort of new to all of this, I didn’t do tension but I’ve heard of “the helmet”. Maybe they’re utilizing that tech to make new people.

This may be totally be goofy but let me know what you think.

Anonymous
      Inactive

This is essentially the ongoing theory put into more concise terms.

I’m still hesitant to fully embrace the AI theory, however they keep hinting at it and pushing towards that exact path.

Solid work @waytogokody

Megan
      Participant

@waytogokody – I’m also remembering that at the registration, didn’t someone mention that they heard someone say something about how “they” should just “implant it in [our?] brains” and be done with it, or something to that effect?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Megan.
       kody s Batchelor
      Participant

@coryphella do you have the specific instance when this was said? Did someone post it on the forums?

@thebuz thanks man! Doing my best!

Megan
      Participant

I don’t have the specific instance – it would be back in the thread where people were recounting their experiences from that day.

Maxwell R
      Participant

I definitely like the idea of our personalities being harvested to be implanted into the brains of “new people”
      Sarah did do a body scan of @taysavestheday and we are still waiting to see what comes of that.
      I still buy that they could be using all information available to create doubles or alternate versions of ourselves.

Megan
      Participant

It was Russell’s account – he said “If she was in charge she would simply plant microchips in all of our heads and just scramble our brains and be done with it – better than this whole charade.”

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar