The Hungry Snake has Chosen to Eat Itself

This topic has 8 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 1 month ago by Melissa.

• Author
       Maxwell R
      Participant

Alright y’all, I have finally got a chance to sit down and get this all figured out.

Received a call followed up with an email.

here is the Email decoded as best I can. Thanks for all the help everyone. Good call on the Caesar Cipher @mike , Thank You! Thanks for the tag team binary decoding @taysavestheday

(Subject)

“H Aolvyf vm Zwljbshy Zbymhjl Nlvtlayf”

[decoded]

“A Theory of Specular Surface Geometry”

(Name attracted to email)

“aolobunyfzuhrl ohzjovzlu”

“avlhapazlsm”

[decoded]
      The Hungry Snake Has Chosen

To Eat Itself

(Picture name)
      01101100 01101001 01100010 01101001 01100100 01101001 01101110 01100001 01101100

[decoded]

“Libidinal”

-definition-
      LIBIDINAL DEVELOPMENT. A major contribution of psychoanalysis to human understanding is its explanation of neurotic mental disorders in terms of fixation or regression of the libido. Libido, a Latin term meaning desire, want, amorous desire, is defined as the instinctual sexual energy underlying all mental activity.

What do you Lust for?

Game on!

Lukas L
      Participant

Ouroboros
      Snake eating itself

Taylor Winters
      Participant

Thanks for posting this @moustachemax!

First, I think the hungry snake deciding to eat itself is a reference to Ouroborus, which is an ancient symbol dating back to 14th century BC and appearing in numerous Alchemy texts. It’s often referred to as perfection or infinity. It continues forever and is self-sufficient as it’s waste becomes it’s food.

Here is a excerpt from Plato’s Timaeus:

The living being had no need of eyes because there was nothing outside of him to be seen; nor of ears because there was nothing to be heard; and there was no surrounding atmosphere to be breathed; nor would there have been any use of organs by the help of which he might receive his food or get rid of what he had already digested, since there was nothing which went from him or came into him: for there was nothing beside him. Of design he created thus; his own waste providing his own food, and all that he did or suffered taking place in and by himself. For the Creator conceived that a being which was self-sufficient would be far more excellent than one which lacked anything; and, as he had no need to take anything or defend himself against any one, the Creator did not think it necessary to bestow upon him hands: nor had he any need of feet, nor of the whole apparatus of walking; but the movement suited to his spherical form which was designed by him, being of all the seven that which is most appropriate to mind and intelligence; and he was made to move in the same manner and on the same spot, within his own limits revolving in a circle. All the other six motions were taken away from him, and he was made not to partake of their deviations. And as this circular movement required no feet, the universe was created without legs and without feet.

This also has an interesting connection to the removing of the senses from The Tension Experience.

Taylor Winters
      Participant

Also, in terms of the word Libidinal, it is directly related to one’s libido.

I see numerous definitions defining this as Lust itself. But it’s also related to the energy derived from instinctive biological drives. Much like The Lust Experience theories, it is not just restricted to the sexual drive, but rather to all expressions of love and pleasure–and also the death instinct (interesting!).

Freud postulated that libido development occurs in distinct stages: the oral stage, anal stage, and genital stage. Jung proposed that although libido can be viewed according to the Freudian pattern, it can also be desexualized and viewed as the basis of such mental processes as thinking, feeling, sensation, and intuition.

Candace
      Participant

Wow this is all fascinating! Great detective work guys!

Blondie
      Participant

So glad that @taysavestheday has brought up Freud – I’ve been toying with an idea since Noah Sinclair came on the scene. For those unfamiliar with his theory on the id, ego and superego, the id represents our basic, instinctual urges – “the pleasure principle”, the ego is the way we rationalise the id with reality, the centre of our intellect, perception, even judgement – “the reality principle”, and the superego is our conscience of sorts, the rules we absorb from not only our upbringing, but wider society too.

Noah is clearly the id personified. Luckily Wikipedia has the perfect quote to illustrate this so I didn’t have to trawl through books to find it:

We approach the id with analogies: we call it a chaos, a cauldron full of seething excitations. … It is filled with energy reaching it from the instincts, but it has no organization, produces no collective will, but only a striving to bring about the satisfaction of the instinctual needs subject to the observance of the pleasure principle.

The id unchecked is unsustainable and unrealistic…

But what about the ego and superego? Where do we as the community fall? We have created our own sense of order and set of rules. So are we the superego? Is the OSDM the ego? Thoughts on this will be gratefully received. It’s always fun to psychoanalyse stuff!

(I also have a reading of Noah based on Hobbes Leviathan if political philosophy is more your thing)

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Blondie.
       Sage
      Participant

You guys, this is another EGYPTIAN SYMBOL, just like all the others on this site! It’s directly related to the eye of Horus and the other Gods I talked about in the other “Kinky Egyptian” thread.

From wikipedia: Ouroborus

The first known appearance of the ouroboros motif is in the Enigmatic Book of the Netherworld, an ancient Egyptian funerary text in KV62, the tomb of Tutankhamun, in the 14th century BC. The text concerns the actions of the god Ra and his union with Osiris in the underworld. In an illustration from this text, two serpents, holding their tails in their mouths, coil around the head, neck, and feet of an enormous god, who may represent the unified Ra-Osiris. Both serpents are manifestations of the deity Mehen, who in other funerary texts protects Ra in his underworld journey. The whole divine figure represents the beginning and the end of time.[6]

The ouroboros appears elsewhere in Egyptian sources, where, like many Egyptian serpent deities, it represents the formless disorder that surrounds the orderly world and is involved in that world’s periodic renewal.[7] The symbol persisted in Egypt into Roman times, when it frequently appeared on magical talismans, sometimes in combination with other magical emblems.[8] The 4th-century AD Latin commentator Servius was aware of the Egyptian use of the symbol, noting that the image of a snake biting its tail represents the cyclical nature of the year.[9]

Maxwell R
      Participant

More discoveries, they may mean nothing but I just noticed that the picture was taken in Elysian Valley on February 26th 2016. Could totally just be normal but I figured I would share.

Melissa
      Participant

I find it interesting that all the Caesarian Shifts were 19.

19, FWIW in a letter number cipher (where A = 1, B = 2, and so forth) corresponds to S.

Sinclair, anyone?

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Melissa. Reason: spelling
      • This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Melissa. Reason: more spelling, I need coffee
Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar