The chronicles on the OOA: Redacted man

This topic has 9 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Kimberly Stewart.

• Author
       Michael Rizzo
      Participant

So I had decided to flip through the pages of the new tension book when I noticed something… there’s a big cast photo of everyone with one man I the back left corner blurred out, name redacted. I did some sleuthing and found the non-redacted photo but still have no idea, anyone have any ideas?

Redacted:

View post on imgur.com

Non redacted:

View post on imgur.com

Name:

View post on imgur.com

Tom Kircher
      Participant

I noticed there were a few other redacted parts of the book.

Page 28
      Above the drawing of the eye with the phrase “EYE SEA…” written underneath it.

Page 29
      Redaction over the questions
      “Do you believe in God?”
      “Have you ever believed…”
      “Have you ever felt the…”

Page 205
      Redaction over a picture of Sabrina and another actress with the caption: “Sabrina Kern was the only actress without an understudy.”

I haven’t found non-redacted versions of these pictures yet, but if I do I’ll edit this post to include them.

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

There’s also a question in the second participants talk back on page 225 , the first answer to the question has a redacted name, but the other 4 participants (@addisonborn, @thebuz, @julierei, and Susie) are there. It’s like there was a 5th person to answer the question?

“What was the most emotionally impacting moment of your time through ascension?”

REDACTED:
      “It’s a straight tie between something that was emotionally devastating, and something that was emotially uplifting.”

Tom Kircher
      Participant

I found another one I didn’t notice before on page 239 with a picture of several people from the forums on a log flume ride.

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

@k-w-t: The “OSDM disallowed” photo on page 239 is of @mkarrett @addisonborn & @creepsociety at Disneyland. Melissa’s shirt that day was a VEScorp logo t-shirt. Not sure if anything else is being hidden behind the black box. I would bet Melissa and Kristin have the original.

Julie R Goldstein
      Participant

The hair pattern on the guy in the redacted image looks like it could be the Suit Guy who got on stage Wednesday night.

Anonymous
        Inactive

@julierei That’s what I was thinking, as well.

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

If “shadow people” exist, I’m beginning to believe something I had thought at first pass could never be… The OSDM redacted man in The Book (page 201) sure looks like a carbon copy of Geoffrey Gould (page 67 credited as: Kindly Old Man, or more commonly known by participants as Tool Room Guy.) Am I crazy or can you see it, too?

Redacted man IMAGE

I wonder if Geoffrey Gould has a real life twin as a stand-in, or if The Creators would be crafty enough to have preplanned a Kindly Old Man clone way back then.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@electrichippo It’s shadow Geoff! Redacted in the book by OSD fucking M!

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

@shinobi Thank goodness I’m not the only one who can see this alleged “Shadow Geoff!”

~~~~

Also…

@rizzzoooooo said: “REDACTED: It’s a straight tie between something that was emotionally devastating, and something that was emotionally uplifting.”

This appears on page 225. I could swear I recall hearing this during an interview about The Tension Experience. My memory says it was one of those youtube style videos where it’s edited as a question being posed, then the interviewee repeating the question and giving a snappy reply, all set to little upbeat music breaks. I’m thinking it was Darren Lynn Bousman being interviewed. That would make most sense. I’ll try to find the source (assuming I’m not imagining this whole thing).

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar