THE BOOK

This topic has 28 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 1 month ago by Anonymous.

• Author
       AtlantaAndrew
      Participant

Hi, so I have been lurking for a few weeks now.

I wasn’t able to make it out to Tension myself, but I followed it online as much as I could.

I am considering buying one of those books, but I haven’t really seen anyone talking about it online.

Kind of a high dollar price tag, then adding shipping and tax, and wowza!

In your opinion, worth it?

thehazelverse
      Participant

THE BOOK is DEFINITELY worth it. I talked about it on periscope: click to watch

I sleep with mine… maybe…

thehazelverse
      Participant

ALSO: Did everyone get the same note?
      note

Taylor Winters
      Participant

@atlantaandrew; I’d definitely say it is worth it. Even if you didn’t go through Indoctrination or Ascension, there’s so many personal stories and gorgeous pictures that you will feel like you were there. It’s also a good way to introduce you to a lot of the people who may be following us into Lust.

Candace
      Participant

@hazelverse I didn’t get the same note but I was wondering about the notes we got. Mine was signed “Melody.” Are these notes from different attendants that joined the OOA? This is what it seems like. 🙂 a nice touch.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

Yes, I think that’s it, Candace.

Also, if you want to let Andy (tall scary priest dude) know what you think of the book, say so right here! He did the design and layout!

thehazelverse
      Participant

The book was A-mazing Andy. ??

Candace
      Participant

The book is way better than I even expected and so worth every penny!!! I’m so in love with it ???

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Yep, def worth the purchase. Blown away by it.

John
      Participant

Just got my book. Very much worth it.

@hazelverse
      I got a very different note. It reads:

I am inside the wall nearest ??? found this note I’ve put you in danger by leaving this for you to find, I’m truly sorry for that. The person I used to be would never have done so … She would have sacrificed herself quietly. But confinement (and the helmet) can make people cruel. So. You have two choices:

1. Walk away, put this note back where you found it, and let the next fool to find it pay for your cowardice.

OR

2. Go the wall and knock. Hard. If I am still alive, I will knock back. If I do, go the police. If I don’t, then nothing matters… not me anyway.

But know this … if you’ve read this far, they’re already watching you.

They already know.

I’m sorry,

Anonymous
      Inactive

@winstonsmith and I received the same exact note – perfect carbon-esque copies of each other. Mirror notes…

I’ll post them here when I get home from work.

Edit: Here’s a quick and dirty phone pic, but you can definitely see what I mean.

View post on imgur.com

superstar
      Participant

I got the exact same note as you, @mouse. The first sentence reads, “I am inside the wall nearest to which you found this note.” The woman at the book table said it was written by “Emily”.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@superstar Emilie Autumn penned a great many of the notes, along with Addison’s diary.

superstar
      Participant

Oh…that Emilie! Neato! Thanks, @kipsie!

thehazelverse
      Participant

So it’s memorabilia, rather than a clue. Got it. 🙂

Anonymous
      Inactive

Just got my book and I know some have discussed the notes. I got the same Sadie note that I got with my white ceremonial hood. No fingerprints on this copy of the note though.

superstar
      Participant

So, I’m gonna guess everybody’s noticed this already, but… how sweet is that suuuuuper subtle reflection of Sabrina on the title page of the book, huh?

Amber Ballesteros
      Participant

I’m so jealous of everyone that has their book already. Mine’s lost in postal land as I just moved a couple of days before it shipped out. I’m very impatiently waiting

Anonymous
      Inactive

@hazelverse I wouldn’t say that. I have a sneaking suspicion that @winstonsmith and I did not receive these at random. They’re more than the same note, they are absolutely identical copies down to the variance in pressure in the character strokes.

thehazelverse
        Participant

That would make me think they were printed instead of hand written…

Anonymous
      Inactive

@hazelverse You would think so, but this looks more like router-with-a-pen work to me.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@hazelverse I have the original with the fingerprints, it’s different paper, much dirtier and even smells like the OOA. That one’s in a frame next to all my other tension goodies as a show piece.

thehazelverse
        Participant

I keep my pieces from Tension in a cookie tin with my Polaroids with Myles and Mary-Lynn… and my scale and extra rolling papers. <3

thehazelverse
      Participant

Interesting idea! Didn’t even think of that.

Anonymous
      Inactive

This is my set up.

thehazelverse
      Participant

Love! <3

Candace
      Participant

@shinobi that is awesome!

Antigonos
      Participant

@shinobi That is a beautiful setup!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thank you, guys. Target for lighting and a beauty story for the head. Shopping for heads.

Viewing 26 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar