Team Macy

This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Twan Intarathuch.

• Author
       Anonymous
      Inactive

After what has happened to Macy and all the phony releases, I just cannot take The System or Sarah seriously anymore, but I will continue to be on Team Macy and a supporter of iConfidant until something changes my mind. The System is full of lies and manipulation, and I’d be a hypocrite if I continued to support it. Who else is with me??

Shaun
      Participant

We don’t actually know who has lied yet do we?

Chloe
      Participant

On the same boat @jared, the email Macy dropped pretty much sealed the deal for me at the moment, I don’t know if Macy might be lying, or if Noah is actually setting Sarah up, but right now, I much prefer trying to take down Sarah and the System with Macey and trying out iConfidant.

(And yes, I know Stacey will possibly end up ripping my beating heart out of my chest and eating it in front of me…but at least I’ll die somewhat happy with my confidant.)

Anonymous
      Inactive

True, but I feel like Macy is more trustworthy right now. She could be lying to us for all we know, but I believe Macy over Sarah. Macy doesn’t seem like the kind of person who would lie. When I spoke to her a few days ago she was scared and shaky, but sounded very honest to me. I get a bad vibe from Sarah and I haven’t even met or talked to her yet.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@chloe I feel like Sarah is going to use a lot of my original emails to The System against me at some point, and iConfidant could emotionally destroy us… I’m prepared for the worst… The System needs to fall, and I hope Macy reaches out to us for support!

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

@jared

I’m on Team Burn this Motherfucker down! If Macy wants to burn this motherfucker down, she has a motherfucking ally!

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant
Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar