Suck it Addison and Buz (just kidding)

This topic has 54 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 11 months ago by Anonymous.

• Author
       Anonymous
      Inactive
       Sage
      Participant

@tyson, lol!! Robot Tyson.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I took a brave stance today. I sent in an email basically stating I could be the poster boy for the amount of change the system can offer. Did subway go with the chubby guy who lost 10 pounds? No. They went with the man who could show the public the most change. Subway picked the morbidly obese man that lost extreme weight. I said that although I may be VP in a business my father created, and one day own it, I want more. I may be financially successful, but I assured her that I’m the biggest loser inside. The system can work me to work for them… because if they even make me a little bit of a winner like they claim they can that it’d be such a dramatic change it would make great PR. I stated I want true happiness and I am ready to accept the offer of help if given chance. I feel so vulnerable posting this to the forum….

Anonymous
      Inactive

The subway guy ended up diddling kids though.

Megan
      Participant

Comparing yourself to the subway guy IS a brave stance.

Brian E
      Participant

SMH, you had to add that guy and add “real life politics into this” @tyson

Sigh,

Candace
      Participant

Lol @tyson I see your point. Good luck! Way to go for what you want!

Anonymous
      Inactive

The example I used in the email was that weight watchers doesn’t advertise with the chubby dude that lost 10 pounds. They pick the morbidly obese one that had the most to change.

Also, he may diddle the kiddies… but Jared is also a very fine jeweler. Same guy, right?

Nosnevets
      Participant

Jewlers do have quite the knack for fitting things into small holes…

Too soon?
      Too gross?

Melissa
      Participant

@nosnevets full stop, don’t wreck your image dude. lol

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Melissa.
       Anonymous
      Inactive

Jesus Christ, @nosnevets.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hey, I’ll state with pride I’m the biggest loser inside that’s on this forum. Is that just in game? I dunno…

But if the system can change me into the tiniest amount of winner my “before/after” will dramatically outshine someone already having “good looks” like @thebuz or someone as clever as @addisonborn. Do you guys really think youll benefit from the changes the system can offer or do you already have such winner quality in yourself before?

Addison
      Participant

@tyson are you saying i don’t have good looks.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@tyson And why can’t I be both good looking and clever?

(Also you make a fine point.)

Anonymous
      Inactive

@addisonborn I was stating what I saw showcased. You were barely in it, but it was clever. I’m trying to give a compliment on your showcased talent. You do have a beautiful mayne, man.

Cristen
      Participant

@thebuz he put “good looks” in quotes though. ☕️?

Addison
      Participant

@tyson I’ll remember this.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@thebuz I’m just glad you put cinematography on the back burner so us just as talented but less handsome guys can get some chances. XD. I say that in a jokingly playful way. You know im a fan of your work. It appears @russell is also a very fine editor, im just finding out….

Anonymous
      Inactive

@tyson I know man, just busting your balls.

Maybe Addison and I complete each other? Perhaps this is the team up the OSDM has been waiting for?

Sean

@thebuz I THOUGHT I WAS THE SECOND DAD. YOU UNFAITHFUL BITCH. FUCK YOU AND YOUR HOMEWRECKER @addisonborn

Megan
      Participant

I thought Sean was First Dad.

Anonymous
      Inactive

You both are incredibly beautiful bros, with bronameth levels of clever and great hair and god darnit so many great qualities like everyone on here… bronamic bro hug for my bros?!

Sean

@coryphella there is no first or second. No beginning, no end.

Only dad.

Megan
      Participant

@thegilded I don’t know that you want me to use my Adobe skills to create the image that just came into my mind of you and @thebuz.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@thebuz @addisonborn @thegilded you all are great. Stop it.

Also, lets change the tone to something funny? Here’s a joke…

Sisyphus and Noah Sinclair walk into a bar. Noah asks “Hey Sisyphus, what would you like to drink?”

Sisyphus replies “anything but a ROLLING ROCK!”

Get it? A rolling rock!
      …….
      Ok I’ll see myself out.

Addison
      Participant

Whoa whoa whoa. I don’t want to get in between my two favorite dads.

Jackie
      Participant

#DadsnotDaddies

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

Goddammit, I thought we’d all agreed not to use the D-word

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

@thebuz & @thegilded: Not my dads. No, never. More like my high spirited and resourceful grown children. Most parents say they don’t have a favorite. I’m not like most parents.

Sean

@electrichippo – I’ll take it.

You and @meghanmayhem are still grounded, though.

Megan
      Participant

Well I mean if we’re going to get TECHNICAL, unless @thebuz and @thegilded are going to point out the structural faults in every building we walk into, explain to me how the managers of restaurants are violating fire codes, ruin movies by telling me how the main characters would never survive the prison escape because engineering and science, and then tell me that I wasn’t depressed and couldn’t have another cat…they aren’t my dads either.

ETA: Oh and also lecture me on how stupid I am for handing over all my personal info to “strangers” in Tension in the first place.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Megan.
       Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

Nice try @thegilded. If you need me I’ll be out playing in traffic.

Jackie
      Participant
       Anonymous
      Inactive
       Sean

@theladyj – I have two?! I have so many people to thank. I mean I didn’t expect to win so I didn’t prepare a speech or anything…

Jackie
      Participant

@thegilded
      I’ve been doing this about, 12 days and I’m up to 20!!! posters!

Anonymous
      Inactive

@thebuz and I have the same glory of saying “Ha! You’ve seen me in my knickers.” to all of you.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@tyson

Fixed it for you.

Addison
      Participant

@meghanmayhem can we please leave the pupper out of this.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Not my puppy Mojo too! Come on… I’m still pondering if you’re trying to say I’m “flaming”…. or if you just want to set me on fire. Either way, touche @meghanmayhem. The laugh you instilled in me is genuine based on the amount of spit that flew onto my keyboard upon seeing this. Belly laughs for sure.

Cristen
      Participant

??

Anonymous
      Inactive

Lets make sure this all stays in good fun folks. I can sense it starting to border on mean spirited.

Anonymous
        Inactive

@thebuz I appreciate the modding, modder. As long as it stays light in humor and doesn’t involve personal attacks it’s just in good fun. If I didn’t have thick skin I don’t think I could have called myself “the biggest loser inside on the forums”. Although Meghan catching my dog on fire… #shotsfired. Wait until PETA gets a hold of this… ; ). Luckily I am totally cool and intrigued with/by fire. So, if I die in a fire at least it’s probably the most entrancing, fascinatingly beautiful way I could go. 🙂

Jackie
      Participant

@tyson <3 Positive vibes my friend! look a puppercorn!

Ya’ll tame the wildness of your hearts.

KINGKILL33
      Participant

This is all in good fun @thebuz and I’m sure if @tyson thought it wasn’t he would change his tone. We’re all adults here having fun, you can put your concerns to bed until real shit starts happening. Until then, suck it Buz! ?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Here’s one featuring our favorite PUA…

View post on imgur.com

Addison
      Participant

Noah takes what’s his

Anonymous
      Inactive

@addisonborn I hope you see the hilarity that Noah would take what’s his, being my dog. Whom happens to be named Mojo. NOAH STOLE MY MOJO

Sage
      Participant

@tyson, you ARE brave. Good for you, putting yourself out there and taking a different approach. I totally get it.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@sfire8 There is a fine line between bravery and blind stupidity. LOL! Thank you though. I’m glad SOMEONE understands. 🙂

Jackie
      Participant

@addisonborn, ROFL!!! Noah’s true motivation, puppers.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Noah Sinclair is trying to take my Mojo.

Jackie
      Participant

@tyson

Protect the pupper!

Anonymous
      Inactive

@theladyj ROFL! Yesssss. I made the cut into the posters! I am no longer a bench warmer. Thanks, coach! LOL These things always crack me up. Now I have my own! Thank you!

Anonymous
      Inactive

For the record, when I get the chance to host stand up comedy shows… I am capable of cleaning up well.

Here is evidence from Feb 2016. So, here’s to me trying to up your good looks @thebuz @addisonborn

In the words of Sean Michaels – SUCK IT!

View post on imgur.com

Viewing 53 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar