Strange Message

This topic has 24 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Brad Ruwe.

• Author
       Mustafa Said
      Participant

@immortalconqueror just posted this message on the forums and then deleted it.

Care to explain why? Who do you not trust?

KINGKILL33
      Participant

I might be wrong, but wasn’t this what could be said to drop everyone at the finale throughout Ascension? That one person meekly said it, and didn’t repeat it strongly enough to make everyone drop to the ground?

Mustafa Said
      Participant

I’m not sure what the phrase was but I don’t think this was it.

I strongly remember this as the phrase used by Samson to control Sabrina during Ascension…

Which if so, goes back to my original point: Why did Tyson post it? And what of the cryptic message alongside it?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Maybe you should do some research on the words spoken? I certainly don’t trust anyone, especially one who’d make me explain myself.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Can’t blame him. You start a thread advocating being stoned at Ascension then delete your profile. Then open a new profile under the same name and take the complete opposite stance. Now cryptic messages. I’m certainly intrigued.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

I can’t wait to murder this guy in the game.

Mustafa Said
      Participant

Guys…let’s try to calm down here.

I observed something, with little idea from the perspective of the person who made it, that seemed a little off to me so I screenshotted it and posted it up thinking that there could be something there.

As @immortalconqueror pointed out in a later activity thread, he’s trying something out-his own idea.

Tyson, I apologize for drawing suspicion on you but I will admit this much: it probably wouldn’t have hurt to explain yourself in the initial activity thread I caught.

I don’t feel all too comfortable with opening up of old wounds and now dead topics so can we please just drop this here and now?

Megan
      Participant

ok deleting what I said because of what Mustafa said at the same time. 🙂

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Megan.
       Blondie
      Participant

The phrase “chill your boots” certainly springs to mind

Brian E
      Participant

morior invictus Death before defeat (literally: “I die undefeated”)

invictus maneo I remain undefeated or I remain unvanquished

Sampson said this to Sabrina actually the final night at the 6pm block there was a scene were they took over control of Sabrina/Overseer as she was breaking.

Anonymous
      Inactive

You can kill me now, if you think you can.

But act carefully, for if you become in need of my assistance I will be dead to you.

If this is just a game then it’s the only game I’ve played that isn’t about winning

Meghan Mayhem
        Participant

@immortalconqueror Everything in life has the chance for winning. If you don’t think that’s true, you’ve already lost. You’re…shall I say…dead wrong.

Sean

T̟͓̳͔̱͎͝o͔ ̞̭̟̥͘i̸̜̰̞̹̙ͅń̯̖̭vokeͅ ̯̘̼̘͠t̵̟̹̫̫͕̭he̻͓͔̖ ͔̦̗͕͖̞̪͡h͈͖̟͚́i͚͔v̢̥͈̙͎͕e̳͍͉̘̘̖-̭̬̭͈͓̣́ͅm̙͓̻͢i͖̭͍͘n͈̥̰̬̪̖͠d ̙̩̖̼r̵̼͍ͅe̲͝ͅp̫̞̰̱̺̫̥r̪e̢͚͚̫̣̲̟s̸e̞̗̜͎̝͖͙n̵̞͉t̴͚̯i̺̘͍̭n͚̖̖̟̕g̱̲͔̲͘ ̵c̶͉͚h̡a̘̹̭̙o͘s.̸̲͍̩̤̪̟ͅ
      ̱̰͝I̱̮̺̗̜n̟̠͜v̳̥̙̯o̱̺k̹̪̹̲̰i̻̦̯̬n̨͔̤͖͎͖g̙̳̕ ͙̥̤̖t̴͚̩͎̰̲h͢e̞̰̘̥̬̗͠ ̵̥̘f̭̦̘e̮̹̼̖̻̞͜e̶̤̟̟l҉͕i̠̦͘n͢ǵ̯̖̗̮ ̣͇͘o̸̦̜̤f̳̫̤͎ ͙͕̭͖͍͉̺c̴̘̗̗͍h̨̘̹̖͓a҉o̭̜̙̗s̯.͈̹̳͇͉̯̠
      ͏̜͎͖̗̹ͅW̛͇̫̮̘i̧̩̱̯̹t̤̪̲̺̻h͟ ̵̠̭̫o̡͙u̥̯̟͖͟t̝͓̞͙ ̪̝͍̞ͅo̮̞̳̠̫͎ͅr̰͘d͙̘e̞̦͔͙̤̫̩r̹̗̜̹̪̬ͅ.͈͍͉̹͈̥̱
      ̵̙̬̩͎͔͉T̵̫̙̠̥h̺̟̥̮e̢̩̤͚͓ ҉͈N̮̺̤ẹz͓̪͡p̤̗͖̥͖̬͢e̖̭̝r̡͎̫̣͓d̟̬͉̙̝̥̀i̞̩͓͞a̪̲̤͇n̜̬͚ ̖̖̩̫̰̭͓h̻͢i҉v̝͈͞e-̩̫̼m̫ị̸̲̤͖̥͙̹n̪͈̤͎̥̪͔d̟ ̪͈̲͍̞̞o͚̰̫̹̝ͅf̮͇̩̹͕ ̻͓̩̖̼c̮h̘͉̘̩̱̯̬̕a̻͉̭̫̙͍o̶̜͉̤̫̤͙̤s͔̲̻̼̖͓͚͜.͈̯̰̤̞
      ̲͇̙̞H͚̫̱̱̟ḙ̶̱̳ͅ ̗w͇͕h̛͙͉̩͈͕̙o͎͇̮ ̦̟̲͠W̬̼̝̰̯͇͢a̛̗͔̤͖̯̱̺i̵̮t͚͖̠͍s̭̭̟̼̩͜ ̮̳͖̲̼͖̝B̰̟̥̖ẹ͜ḩ̩͎i͇̪n͠d̲ͅ ͎̞̤̣T̤͜h͏̥͍̲̹̰̮̦e̺̺̼̖̫ ̰͚̟̠̣͘W͎͎͓͙a͙̟̫͉͇ll̼͉̠.͎̮̖̭̲̣.̨̹͍̫̭̻.̬̮̞̩͢
      ̦̺̱̙͓̭͘A̜̫ ̻̬̜̙W̧̼̣̱͇E̪̙I̠͎̗͙̺͇R͕͍͓ͅD̠̱͎ ̰͎̫̲G̜̜̫̬̥̯Ṳ̳̹̦̹̟̕Y̶͎̪̺̣̤̙͇

Megan
      Participant

Hate to break it to you Tyson, but it is a game and it’s not about winning.

Megan
      Participant

Sean…to invoke the hive mind….box box box box box box box box

Is it supposed to look like this?

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Megan.
       Sean

@coryphella – Y̴̢̡̧̛͕͓̭̲̼͍̩̦̟͕ͬ̒ͬ̇̿̊o̵̸̢̤͓̱̯̙͓̬͇͍̳̗̦̦͍͍̖͖͂͋̈́ͣ̃̋ͪͩ̍͌̿ͯ̓ͣ́̚͠ͅư̓͛ͮ̅ͪ͌́̂͘҉͉̻̠̖̬ ̵̶̙̝͈̹̫͍͓̜͖͙̦͚̰̱̫͖͉̃̽ͩ̒ͭk̶̢̡̡̦̹͎̰͖̳̖̰̫̞̹͎̺͓͙̮̖͓̈́̈́̎̾͒͒̇͋̕n̴̵̢ͦͮ͆̐҉̟͈̲͎̭̜̜̪̩͖͇͎̳̩͈o̡͍̹͇̜̳̼̲̝͓̳̬͉̯̥͈̰̦͈̎̈̓ͯ̔ͮ̆̋ͧͩ̚͟w̡ͤ̉̓̽ͥͥͩ̆ͫ͊̆ͯͧͭ̅ͤ̊͜҉̶̶̜͎̬̭͔̠̜͖͇̙̘ ̴̵͕̙̹̞̩̖̻̫͔̐̂ͩͥ̅̾̐n̢̧̠͇̣̱̦͇̩͙̹̝͎̘̠̺̖̰͓ͨ̽̊ͣͥ͑ͯ̓͊͛̚͡ͅo̴̢̞̝̝̥̮͕͍̬͔͈̣̟͉̠͆͌̄̑̽̈ͫ̇͗͋̑͑ͩ̔̑ͬ̂̊̎͟t̸̸̢̢̩͓͖̝̖̜͔̖̼̳̹͇̰͆́̏̉ͪ̊͊ͮͩ͊̆̽ͧͧ̚͝ ̨ͫ̑̀ͯ͆̅ͩͦ͛ͥͤ͛̍ͥͥͯ̓̂̚͢͏̴̢̣͈̟̭̼̝̙̼̘̰̜̼̹̤̜̫̖ͅo̡̨̼̪̼̖̟͉̠̝̠̥̘̝̬͈͔̥͖͔͎̿ͩ̔̄̐͊́̏̂̓̆ͭ̄ͩ̂͟f͆̈́̈͋̇ͬͦ͗ͬ̾̆̈̌̚̚͏҉͉̩̰̹͙̦͚͚͚̗̘ ̩̙̪̭̣͙̥̙̜͉̹̙̫̱̬̋̋ͫͧ͆̓́͘͟ͅͅͅw̴̤̺̫̳̲͉̞̥͚̙̰̿ͯ̽̈́́͜͝h̸̡̡̟̝̥̣̦͍̱̤̼̩̮̯͕̙̫̳̓̈́̈̇̋͂͗̓ͫ̍ͮ̍͌̐͗̆̕͝ͅaͭ̀̓ͣͪ̀̑ͦ͏̡̭̻̤̮̣t̷̞͙̦̯̯̰̞͓̝̲̞̜ͯ͑̔̂̽̊̀̉̏ͦ̅ͭ̅̓̉̈̄̓͋͡ͅ ̴̛̞̞͓̼͔̮̱̘̼̎̿ͥͪ̽͗͛̃ͤͭ̏̋͡ͅy̸̢̮̻̘̰ͨ͊̿̋̎̀͆̌ͧͮͪ̎̊̚o̢̤̼̪͇̮̝̦̦̻̗̖̗̙͔̓̈ͩ̐̌̉̀̔̐̏͂ư̵̡ͥ̅̽̑́͋͒͆͛͋̋ͤ̍̋̐̇̅͏̳̩̱̠̹͎̣̱̹ ̴̣̥̝̗̖͕̰̗̱͔̹̜͔̼͎̊ͧͪ̂ͭ̐ͪͫ͐͘̕͠͡ͅs̶̹͖̖̼͖̬̤͙̭͔̱̼͖̫̪̩͉ͫ̍ͮͯ̆̀͜͡͝p͈̥̖̖̱̺̦ͫͦ̎ͨ͢ë̫̭̣͉̺͈̘͈̠̫͉͓̘̓͌ͭ̋ͯ͐̉̑̌̓ͨ̌ͯ͢͟ͅͅa̶̴̵̳̱̖̼̠̭̪̤̲͍̻͂͂͗ͭͤ͐ͮ̾͜k̷̢̺̣͇͎̤̜̜̗͓̭̞̫̩̜͙̩̳̠̎ͮͩ̄̍̓̈ͧ͗̀͆ͤ̅́͜

Megan
      Participant

That’s neat. I don’t think I have the font installed.

Sean

Megan cannot comprehend Zalgo

Anonymous
      Inactive

Threats/thoughts of death do not disturb me.

I’m already haunted by far worse than any fiction can provide.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

Oh honey, no. That wasn’t a threat. That was me relishing my future pleasures.

Sean

Everything @meghanmayhem says kinda sounds like a threat but that’s just her. Don’t take it so personally but also be a little afraid of it, that’s my plan.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

@meghanmayhem is basically one walking switchblade sister
      But as for killing him….

Anonymous
      Inactive

If she kills me, I’ll be able to haunt you all as an in game ghost. Spoooooooooky scary, scary spooky!

Anonymous
      Inactive

AND I’m more worried about the shopping list she posted.

I’m sure all she’d need is a strain of my hair to complete the recipe

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Why can’t we all just… get along?

Why can't we all just... get along?

Viewing 23 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar