Stepping away

This topic has 28 replies, 22 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 9 months ago by kody s Batchelor.

• Author

First off, I wanted to apologize for for leaving everyone on a cliffhanger.

After the event, I was was instructed to not return to the boards for a few days.

I have been going through a really stressful last few months, and after the last event we witnessed and made whole, a few days turned into a few weeks.

I have been having family issues, as as well as occupation issues, so I sort of disappeared.

After some pondering, I have decided to step away from the boards indefinitely.

Andy

“Every star must calculate its own orbit.”

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Do what you have to do Andy. I just hope that you’re OK. Have you spoken to your mother recently? I know she came here looking for you.

Kevin Hsu
      Participant

yay, he’s back!
      oh, there he goes…

Anonymous
      Inactive

“Everything is fine.”

Blink twice if you’re in trouble, @confuseddude.

Cristen
      Participant

He’s gonna come up in here quoting Crowley and then just like that *poof*

he’s gone.

“All is Will, and yet all is Necessity.”

Anonymous
      Inactive

“Every star must calculate its own orbit. All is Will, and yet all is Necessity. To swerve is ultimately impossible; to seek to swerve is to suffer.

The Beast 666 ordains by His authority that every man, and every woman, and every intermediately-sexed individual, shall be absolutely free to interpret and communicate Self by means of any sexual practices soever, whether direct or indirect, rational or symbolic, physiologically, legally, ethically, or religiously approved or no, provided only that all parties to any act are fully aware of all implications and responsibilities thereof, and heartily agree thereto.

Moreover, the Beast 666 adviseth that all children shall be accustomed from infancy to witness every type of sexual act, as also the process of birth, lest falsehood fog, and mystery stupefy, their minds, whose error else might thwart and misdirect the growth of their subconscious system of soul-symbolism.”

-Commentary to The Book of the Law I:51

Sean

Yeah, that post makes sense. And we can totally take it at face value without looking into it any more at all.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Hi @confuseddude. Glad to see you are alright. One question before you go: who instructed you to not return to the boards?

p.s. I like your Crowley quote.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

*edit- @kipsie beat me with the Thelema quote.

As for us witnessing and making whole…all the pieces were in place save for one…the audience. To make whole.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Meghan Mayhem.
       Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

I mean uh…welcome back @confuseddude

Everything is fine. Everything is fine.
      Your mother misses you. Everything is fine.

Beware missing time, when days turn to weeks. That time doesn’t pass without life continuing to happen. For good and for bad.

(also, ya’ll want some Thelema?)

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Meghan Mayhem.
       Nicole Mae
      Participant

Stay safe @confuseddude

We hope you come back soon!

Cara
      Participant

HOLY CRAP, @confuseddude! We thought you were cult-murdered. 😀 Glad you’re alive (or at least whomever is posting from your account is) And call your mother, damn it!

Lia
      Participant

@thegilded lol

@confuseddude
      Not gonna lie, we have a million questions for you… but your safety is our primary concern. If you think leaving this forum is what you need, we all completely understand. But please know that we are also here to help you through rough times! Can we meetup and kick back sometime soon? Strictly friend stuff. We miss you!

Candace
      Participant

I want to say I’m glad to see he’s alive and OK but it’s an online account..anyone could log into it and write under his name. This confirms nothing for me.. :/

Candace
      Participant

“The law of Thelema was developed in the early 1900s by Aleister Crowley, an English writer and ceremonial magician.[1] He believed himself to be the prophet of a new age, the Æon of Horus, based upon a spiritual experience that he and his wife, Rose Edith, had in Egypt in 1904.[2]”

Going to just bump @meghanmayhem’s post one more time for emphasis!!

Thelema

Megan
      Participant

@thegilded’s response is my favorite post EVER.

Addison
      Participant

You do you, boo. We’re happy you’re safe, and if you need to step away, step away – you know what’s best for you.

Still a little nervous about whatever that was that you saw, and everything that’s going on recently, so please be safe regardless.

to also paraphrase Crowley.. “shit’s all sorts of fucked up, dawg.”

Megan
      Participant

You do you, boo.

This will never not remind me of III.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Until I see visual proof of Andy alive, I call foul!

Russell
      Participant

@addisonborn May I say I think the only way I will be complete as a human being is if you explain the meaning of life to me… just like this…

“shit’s all sorts of fucked up, dawg.”

You rock, Dude! 🙂

Jackie
      Participant

Andy! If that’s you, at least come to the 11th, so we can poke you, give hugs, safety in numbers… But be safe. Warm thoughts.

Anonymous
      Inactive

We thought you would never return, but here you are again. I hope everything goes well.
      Glad to see that you are hopefully okay.

Anonymous
      Inactive

As a mod I want to lock this thread as it goes against our new guidelines.

As a fellow participant I am just glad you’re alive. However I strongly urge you to call your mom.

Candace
      Participant

@thebuz

As a mod I want to lock this thread as it goes against our new guidelines.

What guidelines? I’m confused

Anonymous
      Inactive

@pandace88 I was mainly making a chuckle, but since you ask: RE: COMPLAINT THREADS

Candace
      Participant

@thebuz Oooh! I never saw any of that thread

Maranda
      Participant

Andy! You’re alive!
      Take care of yourself, and hopefully you can return when you feel up to it.

Andrew K
      Participant

@confuseddude – glad to hear you’re “ok.” But, I want to know who told you to stay away from the forums- was it Noah?

I’m having a hard time believing any of this, sorry, but this is just fishy.

kody s Batchelor
      Participant

Andy! Stay strong! As hunter s Thompson once said “don’t take any guff from these fucking swine!” Keep that chin up!

Viewing 28 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar