Stephanie Called — and…

This topic has 19 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 7 months ago by Jackie.

• Author
       Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

“Larry. You’ve ruined my life. I never want to see you again”. CLICK.

Legit shaking here. Sick to stomach.

It has to be because she’s trying to protect me. Like Darren calling Buz.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

I’m so sorry, Larry.

But I think they might be doing this to shield you guys from something.

superstar
      Participant

Carry-over from Slack:
      I feel like this all ties into the theme of disconnectedness. We can never really know who the person we’re with/speaking to actually is. Even IRL. How do we really, truly know anyone? “We are the lie”.

And, the distractions prevent us from getting closer.

superstar
      Participant

If it’s possible to create a convincing replica of ourselves… convincing enough to fool those closest to us… just from bits and bobs, sound-bites and video captures… then, what does that say about how well we all really “know” each other?

“We are the lie”. What we make ourselves out to be, the masks we wear, our social media presence, what others think they know of us, is a lie.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

On Wed, Mason called me at work. Not long after, Bousman called @thebuz and told him never to contact him again.

This morning, Mason called me and shortly after, Stephanie called @larry and told him to never call her again. (And later has no memory of doing it)

I think everyone involved with Tension has been programmed. And anytime Mason come out of the woodwork, these people are “activated” to distract us.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by Andrew Kasch.
       Blondie
      Participant

Also repeating from conversation over on Slack. There is a lot of talk about activation and AI and helmets and Shadow people and blah blah blah. I think it is A LOT simpler than that. Mason calls Kasch. Someone doesn’t want us talking about that. So get someone the community cares about to apparently deliver a swift and brutal kick to the ‘nads to someone else the community cares about. Brilliant. Job done. No more talky about Mason. All the talky about Stephanie and weird theories…

There is a pattern guys. IT KEEPS HAPPENING.

It’s all distraction. Mimicry. A slight of hand. Smoke and mirrors.

Hit em in their soft and squishies and they’ll forget creepy sniffy guy and what he actually is here for.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

How much you wanna bet the next time Mason speaks up, another member of our community gets a devastating break up call?

Blondie
      Participant

I really don’t believe in gambling BUT I think if it happens we have earned the right to repeatedly yell I TOLD YOU SO…

Altho, now we’ve figured it out… Tactics will probably change. So we may have prevented a break up… And triggered something worse.

Oops.

Kevin
      Participant

Who gains from us not talking about Mason though? I think, given the current tenor of discussion, that Mason does. Most people here have major issues with OSDM, right now a lot of people have major issues with Mason. I don’t think they would be keen to shift the discussion back to themselves, especially as it concerns to someone like Stephanie who has ties to a lot of people here.

Blondie
      Participant

@kevin But don’t you think that someone as apparently unstable as Mason is exactly the person who could blow the whole thing wide open? He got the inside scoop. He knows the secrets. Probably. He might just let things slip. Especially if he has now gone rogue with Michelle by his side. So don’t let the people dwell too much on what he says, his fascinating and complex system of clues (that could just be inane chatter but I don’t think so somehow)… Distract distract distract!!!

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but even after the events of last night, I’m going to keep listening and complying with Mason. I suggest everyone here does the same if he contacts you.

Don’t let the OSDM distract you with these slight of hand parlor tricks, no matter how emotional they might seem.

Megan
      Participant

But @kasch both breakups happened after YOU were contacted – doesn’t that mean it might that you’re the one programmed?

Blondie
      Participant

I find Mason and Michelle both fascinating. I know I shouldn’t. But it’s a moth/flame type situation…

Violet
      Participant

I think @kasch is right. While Mason may be…unstable, I think he’s our best bet to figuring out WTF is happening here.

Chris
      Participant

I believe in the overall message of the Briarberg Institute, the events of last night certainly aren’t driving me into the arms of the OSDM. I’m reserving judgement until @111error returns and confirms if Mason is his assistant from the meeting or not. And if so, I want to know Morgan’s reaction to the video, whether this is characteristic of Mason and this is all just an ideological schism within TMC, or someone has clearly altered Mason’s real personality, per @daela. Is Mason just some punk who was always like this, or was he once a good man who needs saving? If Addison is to Sabrina as Mason is to ________, I’m willing to help.

Cassandra
      Participant

I’m still not convinced the Briarberg institute is actually a thing.

Do we have proof of its actual existence? I thought it was just some BS Mason was lying about to make him look credible (didn’t work).

…don’t feel Mason is worth saving, but maybe my heart’s gone cold…

While I never felt bad for Joyce, that brutal instagram pic of her made me feel like rescuing her, alternatively. It’s hard to see anyone like that.’

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

Mason has information. Information is power. The question is whether an information exchange is possible with someone this erratic.

Drew Huntley
      Participant

Joyce alluded to a foundation existing. If it was a pure smoke screen why would she back him up. She has nothing to gain for propagating his lies. She in fact seemed to want to do the opposite, discredit him.
      It may not end up being The Biatberg Foundation, but I’d put money on a foundation existing in some capacity.

Chris
      Participant

If that’s true and Briarberg exists, and I hope it does, then we need to start hearing from them. Mason is an unreliable narrator in his own story until we get word from someone who knows him. Otherwise we’ll continue to question his methods and control vis-à-via the helmet. If Mason wants us to trust him, we need character witnesses who can attest to his reliability and address his inconsistent personality.

Jackie
      Participant

I hope we hear from @111error. I hope we hear from @joycecarlberg. I just…hope.

Viewing 19 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar