Statues

This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 11 months ago by Montana.

• Author
       Jeremy
      Participant

Just a thought… We noticed the statues on Noah’s website when that first come up, but it didn’t lead to anything. I just realized that all the the quotes that Lust posts to Facebook are on pictures on statues. Anything to it? Are any of them recognizable? Maybe nothing…

Melissa
      Participant

For a while I’d identify the statue (piece) name and artist if I had time/could get a good Google hit. I personally haven’t seen a connection…

Montana
      Participant

This could be completely off-base but aren’t some of the statues from the Hellenistic period of sculpture? Hellenistic makes me think Helen of Troy, the woman who was lusted after so aggressively that she started a war. Are we on the brink of a “war”?

Or, still in the Hellenistic vein, from the wiki on Hellenistic ” Johann Gustav Droysen in the mid-19th century, who in his classic work Geschichte des Hellenismus (History of Hellenism), coined the term Hellenistic to refer to and define the period when Greek culture spread in the non-Greek world after Alexander’s conquest.”

Could this be referring to Noah’s need for ‘conquest’ and conquering everything in his life? Maybe I’m reaching too far but I could see this as a possibility.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar