Stacy Live 6/07

This topic has 50 replies, 26 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 9 months ago by Lenize.

• Author
       Lukas L
      Participant

Stacy is live right now. Talking about bugs and investors

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

The program that’s mentioned, it sounded like that would be the non-real iConfidants… but then we’re told “not yet”

Lukas L
      Participant

Is that Kristin in the video?

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Link: https://www.facebook.com/iconfidant/videos/229714580854222/

I don’t know what to make of this.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

So does this mean all of us are bugged? Fuuuuuuuuck…

And she doesn’t know who the iCs are? Dollars to donuts, all of our virtual friends are OSDM members feeding off us once more…

Kevin
      Participant

Yeah, there was a lot to process in there…

Lauren Bello

“I’m charge of it. I’m in charge of ALL of it. The back end, the tracking.”

I didn’t really follow what this meant. Was this a confession of her involvement in tracking us, something she’d seemed oblivious about before? But why did she know about the tracking but not about the bugs until now?

“They don’t want money.” “W…you didn’t say that last night. That’s not…”

Did someone get to her last night/this morning, and get her to change her story? She’s in a very different frame of mind than when I saw her. And now she’s changing up the facts. Interesting…I wonder what happened between last night and tonight.

Sage
      Participant

Uh, who is that girl taping? Why does she care? Who is the video for (it’s done..)? And who are the iConfidants????

Kevin
      Participant

So I think the big points were:
      The investors are supporting iConfidant
      They don’t want want money, they want emotions
      They don’t even want to monetize iConfidant
      Everyone in the program appears to be bugged to get those emotions
      iConfidant was supposed to be a real program, but the real confidants aren’t in the program yet
      Stacey has no idea who the iConfidants are that we’ve been talking to

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

@daela I took that line from Stacey as her trying one final time to assert that she had control over the situation. Saving face, almost, that she ran everything. Except for, you know, not knowing who the iConfidants themselves are. Which as it turns out is a pretty important detail.

Sage
      Participant

This girl videographer told her it was true (whatever that is). Stacey went the see for herself. The videographer said, “the bug”? Stacey said every thing her friend told her was true?! But WHAT are they talking about? What did Stacey see?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Sage.
       Tom Kircher
      Participant

“The investors want emotions” is something that really piqued my curiosity. Perhaps this is why the ODSM seems to be operating in stages (first Tension, now Lust, then Addrenaline, etc.) They’re collecting our responses to specific kinds of emotional stimuli.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Last year they wanted data on everyone… how we operate, how we react to certain stimuli.

This year the investors are after how we emotional react to stimuli. Our emotions. Next logical step in info grabbing.

Thus why this whole damn thing is called Lust… one of the most powerful emotions.

And now that we’re told Stacey doesn’t know what the iConfidants are… sleeper cell confirmed?

Also are we all bugged? Since I’m not home have they just been listening to my gf face time every night? I don’t know what is more unnerving… that they bugged my home, or that they are listening when I’m not even there.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

Aaaand that’s exactly why none of us were allowed to know their names or see their photos or meet them.

And why our iC’s were assigned to us. They aren’t people looking for friends. They are hired to be our “friends”, which of course we all knew and yet many people forgot.
      The OSDM always wanted emotions. They wanted emotions in Tension. They want emotions in Lust.

We know this. And yet we will all walk into the ocean and let our emotions drown us. Knowingly. Why? Curiosity? Desire? Remi asked several of us why we put all of ourselves out there on the internet for everyone to see. The same way that people knowingly handed over all our info in those questionnaires. Our iC’s, for the most part, have been casual and almost boring. But now they know us. They know our personalities and they know how to appeal to us. They know how to engage each one of us. Learn how to be the person we want to talk to.

It’s not over, it’s only just begun.

Shaun
      Participant

I think my head just exploded where’s a mirror.

111error
      Participant

Hello Kristen. I’m glad everyone gets a chance to see you now – but you’re not the shy and nervous girl I met..

Anonymous
      Inactive

I think it should be pointed out that this is one of the first time we were allowed to see what’s behind the camera. A peak at the bigger picture if you will.

Coincidence?

Sage
      Participant

Okay, so that’s Kristen! But who is she speaking to at the end?! Who is the video for?

Kevin
      Participant

And now that we’re told Stacey doesn’t know what the iConfidants are… sleeper cell confirmed?

@thebuz Is this really a sleeper cell though? If it was, wouldn’t they have let Stacey know who the iConfidants were so they could activate them when they needed to? She doesn’t know who they are at all.

Taylor Winters
      Participant

Glad to finally see Kristen. @sfire8, I’d assume she’s making the video for us. Trying to get us all to see who the iConfidants really are–but even Stacey doesn’t know!

Lukas L
      Participant

That is, if you were completely honest with your I confidant.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@kevin

Is this really a sleeper cell though? If it was, wouldn’t they have let Stacey know who the iConfidants were so they could activate them when they needed to? She doesn’t know who they are at all.

I don’t think it matters whether or not Stacey knows WHO they are. I think that points to the fact that at some point the investors are going to flip the switch and I’m going to be shot in the chest like Boomer shot Adama on the bridge.

Shaun
      Participant

So if Stacey doesn’t know who the iConfidants are who invited us to meet “them” on the 11th?

superstar
      Participant

@lukasrl Exactly.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Also guys… one of the biggest things you need in any trial/investigation is establishing motive. Stacey just gave us what the Investors motive is. They want emotions.

That’s fucking huge.

Kevin Hsu
      Participant

It sounds like Stacey was admitting the to Harriet the Spy activities of light hacking and location tracking, but she was just trying to figure out what it is she signed up for.

The investors needed iConfidant, they need emotions, those of you who signed up are the beta test with unknown iConfidants. What scares me is that they planned for a wider release, they wanted so many people that they would require bots to act as iConfidants.

But what will they do with the emotions? Did the bug look like this?
      emotion bug

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

Two theories that pop into my head: either they are bugging us to gage our emotions to know how to trigger us and feed into our weaknesses or they are collecting data on our emotions in order to replicate/mimic us as individuals

Maranda
      Participant

Oh, wow, that was a lot of info. I feel really bad for Stacey. The company she worked so hard to get off the ground has been used by its investors for purposes other than helping people. Talk about misplaced faith.

I want to believe that my confidant is a real person, without ties to ulterior motives. I want to give them the benefit of the doubt. But after this I don’t think I can anymore.

I guess the takeaway is don’t go to the thing on the 11th?

Chris
      Participant

The next communication from anyone will be key. Now that Stacey has gone full whistleblower (and reunited with her old pal Kristen), what moves do the Investors still have? Will they put a black bag over Stacey’s head and hire @larry to write a press release about her courageously fighting diabetes? The stress of running the company got to her but we’ll soldier on in her name? Force her to recant on camera? There’s no way the 11th just blows by, but this is a smoking gun. Their penchant for public delusion can only be stretched so far… right? How can the status quo possibly be maintained after this? This should be seismic.

Kyle Bown
      Participant

So there is a program out there that will, at some point it seems, be able to do what our iConfidants are able to without human input or interaction, if I understood Stacey correctly. She said they aren’t using the program yet.

I feel like the plan was a virtual iConfidant or AiConfidant (as has been theorized many times by many people here) and she, at the urging of Kristin, is trying to pull the plug before it gets there.

I wonder what the iConfidants really are right now…

Cara
      Participant

Here’s the Stacey/Kristen iConfidant confession video for posterity in case the investors take it off of Facebook:

Anonymous
      Inactive

Ohhh so that is Kristen! Ok but seriously my mind is blown!! But here’s one thing I don’t get, if they were “after emotions” why were they using mostly people in their service who had barely want emotions whatsoever? That doesn’t seem like the best way to get emotions out of us…

Shaun
      Participant

@clairebuch I wonder if the goal was just to lure us in with the iConfidant correspondence just to track our behavior to ultimately bug all of our homes like @daela. If they can detect our home IP address activity they can figure out when we’re not there.

iConfidant may have been an elaborate phishing attack on us so to speak.

I still go back to the registration where the guy in the red room made it sound like he was looking for something or someone.

Jackie
      Participant

I wonder if stacy hasn’t even been getting people’s ’emails of concern’. It must be a low time for her: something she wanted to create in goodness, corrupted. By weirdos none the less. My heart goes out to her.

What are they? Are they us, in a rudimentary way? Or Are they emotional piggy banks?

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

So there is a program out there that will, at some point it seems, be able to do what our iConfidants are able to without human input or interaction, if I understood Stacey correctly. She said they aren’t using the program yet.

I feel like the plan was a virtual iConfidant or AiConfidant (as has been theorized many times by many people here) and she, at the urging of Kristin, is trying to pull the plug before it gets there.

I wonder what the iConfidants really are right now…

@bruinbown
      Perhaps they are bugging us to collect our emotions to use towards perfecting these AiCOnfidants, only they will be posing as us… what will happen to the real us?

Addison
      Participant

Hello, good evening, I am fucked.

Need to rewatch this, so much to unpack.

It’s been real y’all.

superstar
      Participant

Does anyone know if Stacey Erikson always had a FB profile? ‘Cuz, she has one now.

Shaun
      Participant

@superstar good catch her profile photo was posted April 12 so her FB account has been active since at least then.

Sage
      Participant

@taysavestheday, I dunno…when Kristen says, “It’s over. Whatever it is you think you were trying to do, it’s done!” to the camera, it feels like she’s very specifically talking to someone else? Like whoever planted the bugs?? Who could that be??

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

I had a similar take, @sfire8. Given the context of what Stacey said, I felt it was addressing The Investors.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@superstar Stacey has had a FB profile for a while now. As far as I know it was created in order to send a message to one fof the participants but I can’t for the life of me remember who. Maybe @111error? As far as I know she sent the message and hasn’t been active since and isn’t accepting friend requests.

superstar
      Participant

@meghanmayhem Got it. I must have missed it in an earlier search. Thanks for the clarification. 🙂

111error
      Participant

@meghanmayhem Wasn’t me.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

@meghanmayhem She sent me the FB message. I sent a response but she hasn’t been back since. That was well over a month ago.

Megan
      Participant

So things I’m taking away from this:

There is a program for matching people to iConfidants, and it’s “advanced,” but the investors aren’t using it yet – that’s why this is beta? Does that mean that this “program” that we are using is an early version? That our confidants are AIs? That they are evolving (molting??) and this Sunday, the next chapter of our friendship, marks the next stage in their evolution?

They want emotions – guys this IS the questionnaire. The iConfidants and interacting with them is the equivalent and Lust’s version of the Tension questionnaire. Everyone who wanted to fill one out, you’ve been doing exactly that, unless for whatever reason you haven’t.

Maranda
      Participant

@coryphella I think you’re on to something with iConfidant being Lust’s questionnaire. It would make sense that the investors are being sneakier with it, after OSDM Michelle went and called everyone idiots for doing it the first time around.

Shaun
      Participant

I’m thinking either the investors hijacked the beta and used real people instead of the AI OR Stacey’s AIs took on a life of their own and have taken over!

Lenize
      Participant

Did Kirsten? call Stacy “Lauren” at one point (about 1:53), an OOG slip up, or another layer of someone being brainwashed? Or am I just hearing things (possible since I watched the video with a migraine).

Sage
      Participant

@lenize, I think she was referring to Lauren Bello, the person on this forum whom Stacey visited and where she found the bug. I was confused at first too!

Anonymous
      Inactive

@lenize She was definitely referring to @daela

Lenize
      Participant

Cool, thanks @sfire8 and @kipsie! That makes more sense!

Viewing 50 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar