SPAM

This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 1 month ago by Chelsea Morgan.

• Author
       Anonymous
      Inactive

My opinion so far is that everything is Spam, and nothing matters until May 1st. I believe the emails are just being used as data collection at this point, and a way to cause anger, jealousy, and frustration in the community. Just my opinion.

Sean

Personally, I normally give it a couple hours before doing any deep dive on suspected spam. The polish topic’s gone now so someone out there is watching, but it looks like the process isn’t instant

Anonymous
      Inactive

I didn’t even see the Polish topic. I was just referring to Lust so far in general.

I’m not saying Lust is Spam though. I think Spamming us is part of the experience.

SummoningDark
      Participant

Joke’s on us if every piece of spam ends up being pertinent. Anyone still have Mrs Claire’s email? XD

Chelsea Morgan
      Participant

@summoningdark No joke, I thought about that when we saw the Sinclair spam. “Maybe…. maybe that wasn’t anything” O_o hahah So easy ARG/immersive people are – we’ll just sign up for your spam or jump into a car no questions asked.

SummoningDark
        Participant

@darthzannah Seriously, the first rule of immersive theatre is to completely ignore everything you were taught growing up. Stranger Danger takes on a new meaning here. Speaking of, there was a guy in an unmarked van asking after you. I gave him your work schedule, that cool?

Chelsea Morgan
      Participant

@summoningdark HAHAHAHAH. Oh yeah that’s totally fine… once he picks me up I’ll ask him to swing by and grab you. Then we can adventure together and confuse the hell out of the guy! lol

By the way, Stranger Danger – that’s a wonderful name for an escape room…. just throwing it out there.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar