Something is happening… Where is Darren?

This topic has 7 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 1 month ago by Andrew Kasch.

• Author
       Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Okay, so those of us at the Tension book release saw the OSDM crash the party, Michelle slap Darren Lynn Bousman, and Gatekeeper 5 emerge to burn the entire OOA compound to the ground.

As a lot of you know, I’m finishing up a Tension doc I made about the experience and suddenly it seems like nobody is able to get ahold of Darren. Clint and Gordon have both been trying. He’s not picking up his phone today. People seem worried.

I swear, I’m not a plant… I know as much as you guys do. But something is definitely happening.

Has anyone seen or heard from Darren?

• This topic was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Andrew Kasch.
       Chris
      Participant

Hi @kasch. It looks like your post and @kipsie’s on this subject appeared on the forum almost simultaneously, and yours got lost in the shuffle. Did you personally speak to Clint and Gordon today, or do you have any other firsthand information beyond the Facebook clues people were discussing today? Who are the “people” who seem worried? Did you receive any additional insight since you posted this?

@lilmsfancpants
      believes that she did get a call from Darren at 10:05am. She seems to be the only person to receive a call from a man today, after the incident at OOA headquarters.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Chris.
       Lia
      Participant

This is all 100% speculation from here on out.

When I asked if it was Noah on the phone, there was something about the way he sort of chuckled and said “No, this isn’t Noah…” that felt like “…but you DO know me.” I can’t explain it. And I did technically meet Darren, albeit very briefly, last night. So maybe that’s what was funny to him?

I’m already mentally prepping to laugh at this post six months from now. But IF Darren really was kidnapped by the OSDM last night, I would totally buy an eerily calm, Confucius-spewing DLB puppet sent out to confuse and hurt us.

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

@macbethinabathtub: I was told from a very reliable source that folks are concerned about Darren as he has gone missing, also that last night went way “off-script.” Supposedly Simon was supposed to say a few words, but instead, well we saw what happened. (Apologies for being vague. I’m erring on the side of caution to protect someone close to many of us.)

Anonymous
      Inactive

@lilmsfancpants I feel like it’s smart to follow your gut in this right? Didn’t the night come to an abrupt ending? How did the end of that evening feel? Out of sorts?

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Sorry, I’m just now seeing this…I am totally playing catch up on the forums so everything I say is most likely totally inconsequential by now…

@macbethinabathtub
      – This came up in an e-mail chain between Gordon, Darren and myself when we were discussing the Tension documentary…

And then Gordon suddenly responds with this:

We all know Darren is out and about now…but we don’t know what he’s doing. And the Tension team appears to have gone dark. I have no idea what is happening with my documentary at the moment.

(P.S. I’ve totally mistaken Gatekeeper 5 for the Interrogator for this last year. Thanks for clearing that up, Tension book!)

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Andrew Kasch.
       Mike
      Participant

@kasch – I’m assuming they have a copy of the doc? What if…OSDM got a hold of it somehow (hacked DLB’s laptop or something) and are putting their own “finishing touches” on it before the world sees it.

Maybe shadow Andrew should leak it? And if you think that’s a bad idea, then it was Mike Eaton’s idea 😀

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

@mike The thought of OSDM getting final cut frightens and intrigues me…

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar