Sleep Problems and Floaty Feelings…

This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 11 months ago by superstar.

• Author
       Andrew K
      Participant

So, I talked about this briefly in @theladyj and @nothenrygale ‘s post(s) about their phone calls from Tina.

Tina mentioned sleep paralysis and having issues sleeping. Otis has also mentioned issues sleeping on Facebook and also said that he sees himself doing things that he doesn’t want to do. Tina said that when he went to The Field Marcus told her to go to, she felt “floaty” which was an indication to Marcos/The Investor’s they should buy it.

Seems The Investors, or THEY, or OSDM or whoever has done something similar to Tina and Otis, given their sleep issues and overall weirdness they’re experiencing.

Add this into the “wheat burning” at the warehouse and it would seem to me that there is some serious voodoo shit afoot.

What did THEY do to Otis and Tina? Is it some weird technology implementation that feeds off of different parts of their personalities? That would tie in with them collecting data on all of us, our personalities, stregths, weaknesses etc- to determine what in people is the most easily exploitable and use that against those they deem useful.

Or is all of this something more apothecary? Religion based? Or a melding of all three? Sure would be similar to the melding of religion and tech in Tension.

Briana
      Participant

I wish there were a video of the burning. I’d really have loved to see that. or smell it. Wonder if it’ll happen again.

Andrew K
      Participant

Also, she said she’s been working for them for two years. So, she must have been working for them during Tension as well. Did she find the original warehouse for them?

Chris
      Participant

The effect she described in the field definitely sounds like something beyond the realm of mere technology. They are clearly trying to harness something that exists independently of them. Whether it is some kind of natural phenomenon, maybe a magnetic or gravitational anomaly, or something spiritual/supernatural remains to be seen. Perhaps Tina is confusing their search for this mysterious quality with indecision. They seem to know exactly what they want when they see it. But what is it for?

superstar
      Participant

@anakindrew, I agree there might be some an apothecary or alchemical link here. Early on in LUST, I felt like some of the symbology might be related to alchemy. I looked around on the web a bit, but didn’t come to any “a-ha!” kind of conclusions. Maybe it’s worth revisiting at this point in the story?

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@superstar The image on the backs of the paperwork revealed in the warehouse break-in included the alchemical ouroboros

superstar
      Participant

@meghanmayhem, yes, our old friend ouroboros! Gotta follow this hunch a little further down the rabbit hole. 🙂

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar