Sinclair Periscope 4/20

This topic has 78 replies, 34 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 11 months ago by Jeremy.

• Author
       Kortney
      Participant

[Can edit with more details]

Link to Perescope

Music Played – Trumpet Concerto No 1 in D Major – Adagio

NOTED DURING VIDEO
      – Picture on wall is a print of a landscape, stays there for a while with only music playing until Sarah addresses camera.
      – Noah took off glasses at very start and gestured as if “I don’t even need these”
      – Son’s name is Timothy, it’s inferred he has stuffed animals, meaning he’s young.
      – Hands are held during majority of it; unsure if they’re wearing their wedding rings.
      – Noah put phone away after Sarah called him “Dear”

POST VIDEO NOTES

– Megan got a text from Noah saying “Go back and watch…i made her say underwear”

• This topic was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Kortney.
      • This topic was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Sean. Reason: Fixed title typo
       Maranda
      Participant

Ah, so it wasn’t Bach, but Telemann.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Nice find with the song! @lilmsfancpants after that periscope I am finally starting to understand why you like him 😉

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

So “united” that Noah was basically making a grocery shopping list in his head during that broadcast.

He made sure I was watching and snuck in a joke. Underwear. Teehee.

I love this sneaky little scamp.

His aggressively enthusiastic ending reminds us to think for ourselves. In the end it’s not what the people around you think, you’re in this alone. Your thoughts and feelings are yours alone.

Kortney
      Participant

@meghanmayhem Sorry for spelling your name wrong. (It won’t let me edit it anymore for whatever reason)
      My sister’s name is Megan so I just… assumed wrong

Kyle Bown
      Participant

So if Sarah is his rock, what is his hard place?

Also, I loved that he made her say underwear. Amazing.

Kevin
      Participant

@chloe Responding in this thread to keep all the Periscope stuff in one place. Yeah, both their kid (who might not exist?) and the guy from the dead drop email are named Timothy.

Definitely some weirdness that they have the same name.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Kevin.
       Andrew K
      Participant

Is it me or did Noah just seem really annoyed the entire time? After he said Sarah was his rock, he looked down and just kind of sat there, uninterested and seemingly bored until he went on his rant.

Maybe his rant at the end had a message of “don’t believe what you’re seeing, think for yourself, don’t let US (ie Sarah,) tell you what to think”?

That’s kind of what I got out if it anyways.

Also WHERE IS TIMOTHY!?

Chris
      Participant

Noah DID say that it might be a stuffed animal during the “under where?” moment, which was an odd thing to say if the kid is just a total fabrication given how his mind didn’t seem to be at all on the lies. And @chloe that’s an interesting idea about Timothy being the real father. In the moment I thought “Oh that stinks, Noah’s probably friends with Timothy and named his son after him and now Tim and his wife are cheating” but your way makes a lot more sense.

Kortney
      Participant

@kevin I feel like there’s no way that’s a coincidence. I didn’t actually think the kid being fake might be true, but maybe? Robot baby?

Maranda
      Participant

Is it just me, or do Noah and Sarah have absolutely no chemistry whatsoever?

Tom Kircher
      Participant

@kortneydarling I think what led me to that interpretation wasn’t so much the statement itself as it was the pause that she took before she said it. It was a very distinct moment where it seem like she was processing or registering something in her mind before she spoke again.

Kortney
      Participant

Has anyone asked why they’re trying so hard to keep this facade? Like, obviously they’re fooling no one… why is it so detrimental?
      Besides the obvious American Beauty “In order to be successful, one must project an image of success at all times.”

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

I’d like to know: 1) What was Noah looking at off camera (Timothy’s stuffed animal?) and why was it so relevant to him in that particular moment, 2) Why their supposed son Timothy has the same name as that “red pair” guy named Timothy Granick? And, 3) Is Sarah a lying-robot, a terrible actor-robot, or merely a robot-robot?

Lia
      Participant
       Andrew K
      Participant

@izryn no chemistry at all. Noah looked dead to the World and forced every smile.

His rant at the end was that only “real” part of that whole video….

Andrew K
      Participant

Hahahaha, nice @lilmsfancpants

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@electrichippo He was looking off camera so he could get her to say “underwear”

Anonymous
      Inactive

@lilmsfancpants YOU’RE KILLING ME! Well played.

Kevin
      Participant

@kortneydarling @electrichippo Yeah, Timothy (kid) is totally named after Tim Granik Jr., and probably his kid too.

Have we ever got any indication of how long Noah and Sarah have been together?

Andrew K
      Participant

This was noah’s general demeanor the entire video…. doesn’t look to me like gee wanted anything to do with the periscope or with Sarah.

Maranda
      Participant

@kortneydarling It might not be for our benefit that they (and by “they” I mean Sarah) are working so hard to maintain the charade. Their standing with their bosses could be in jeopardy if they don’t, or perhaps they want to appear in-control to someone else.

Kortney
      Participant

@izryn Yeah I like the idea that they’re definitely not the top of the food chain; especially since Sarah was referred to as a “puppet”. Question is… what is so important that they not lose?

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

@kevin I hardly believe Noah and Sarah were even together in the first place. There’s no chemistry… not even the chemistry of people who used to be into each other and are now mortal enemies. I’m starting to seriously believe the entire relationship, family, marriage is staged. For all we know Noah is just another Addison, brainwashed into a situation and slowly coming to.

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

@kortneydarling I could totally believe that Sarah is desperate and scared. People that are cornered do and say the craziest things.

Anonymous
      Inactive

If they’ve been so concerned with PR disasters, isn’t it odd that they choose to do a live periscope rather than a screened, professional, pre-recorded statement? What kind of superior system makes such a silly mistake? Was Spicer holding the phone?

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

My thought with Noah’s final speech there is he was talking about the good part of The System. So maybe whatever this “system” is, it CAN be used for good. But also can be used for horrible horrible ends as well.

So we’re back to where we were in February…. WHAT THE FUCK IS THE SYSTEM.

Kevin Flint
      Participant

Noah! Noah!

Focus. Look at me. Can you hear me? Listen:

YOU COULD BUILD AN ARMY.

Shake it off Noah. Clear your head. I know you’re in there. Let’s build an army.

Lia
      Participant

@nothenrygale Another question on top of your question…

Is THAT the Noah that Sarah’s been promising? I think we know enough to surmise that noahsinclair.com probably had many authors. Was that full-SYSTEM-spewing Noah Sinclair? Even at his most erratic and loony, I’ve never seen him be that… intense.

Are we missing a hidden message? Somehow tying in those articles?

What do we do when we have nothing and no one to rely on?

Max Z
      Participant

@clairebuch See, for me it’s Sarah that I’m coming to like more and more. Something about how stilted her delivery is, how rigid and stuffy she seems to be, it’s extremely charming to watch her try to perform “humanity” for the camera, even as wrong as she gets it. She comes off as stumbling, lacking in confidence, and yet we see from her email exchanges (if we can still believe those are her) that part of her can be absolutely brutal. She’s got some complex circuitry in that head of hers. I have my reservations, but I think I might be interested enough at this point to follow her all the way down and see where she lands.

Sage
        Participant

@maxzumstein, I feel exactly the same way after seeing her on Tuesday too. I haven’t met her in person, but I’m not getting a creepy or evil vibe from her at all. She’s trying to hard, it’s awkward for sure, but also kinda enduring. Noah is just hilarious… And together they’re a comedy.

I’d be friends with both of them… They remind me of a weird eccentric Hollywood power couple that would throw a great wild disfuntional party in the Hollywood Hills and fight and maybe throw a drink in each others faces, then Noah would get naked and jump in the pool, then Sarah would bitch about him while doing lines of coke in the bathroom with her girlfriends, then they would make up and have passionate sex, and maybe Tim G. would be there too! Whatever, sounds like a fun time!

Max Z
      Participant

@sfire8 Now THAT sounds like an evening I could get behind!

Tom Kircher
      Participant

@electrichippo I agree that they’re probably not a couple at all. Everything about them seemed so staged to me that I wouldn’t have a hard time believing that their coupling was manufactured.

Her mannerisms and personality In general just seemed so off to me, like she was completely disconnected from what was happening. It felt like when she was speaking, it seemed like she either didn’t understand what she was saying or was thinking really hard to find the right words.

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

The more I see of Noah and Sarah, the more I’m starting to think that they are pawns in this game. I wouldn’t be surprised if “The System” gets a sudden and drastic change in leadership…. Maybe a Shadow Sarah that is much better at appealing to the masses and dealing with her enemies. I think at the current rate of failures, things don’t look very good for Sarah and Noah.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

Agreed, Twan. These two are clowns. And I think they are the warm-up for the circus to come.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

Oh, and I should therefore mention that the one thing people seem to be missing about them is having some compassion for them, which I discussed on another thread.

Tim Redman
      Participant

Noah. Time to keep better company.

Julie R Goldstein
      Participant

They’re such a beautiful and loving couple… I can only dream of one day being in a relationship like theirs… It brings me to tears…

Andrew K
      Participant

@julierei I hardly saw anything caring or loving in that video. Did Sarah give you some rose colored glasses?

Julie R Goldstein
      Participant

@anakindrew – I saw pure love. Maybe if your faith were stronger, you would see it.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@kasch She’s been rocking them ever since her day in The Last Bookstore.

Julie Rei style

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

We’ve been warned about distractions. To my mind, @julierei’s bizarrely confusing **faith and devotion** are nothing but a distraction. Don’t fall for it.

superstar
      Participant

random speculation, post periscope…

Sarah Sinclair is a robot/android/AI/hybrid-human. More specifically, the “missing piece” to Noah Sinclair, provided by IConfidant (at his request?). Unfortunately, something has gone horribly wrong with this particular love connection. Maybe Sarah’s part of the .03% (IConfidant boasts a 99.7% success rate). Noah is crushed but is, at this point, for some unknown reason, locked-in to this awful relationship and at Sarah’s mercy (he is Sarah’s “dog”, in her own words).

Perhaps son Timothy is Noah’s biological child, but not Sarah’s? This would account for SS seeming so detached from the child. Although, I think we may be wrong in assuming that just because son Timothy plays with stuffed animals, he must be a child. Not necessarily so. Or, maybe Timothy is Sarah’s child? A half-robot (Sarah)/half-human (Noah) hybrid”.

Also, gotta say… there’s something about the way that Sarah Sinclair dresses that reminds me of how teenagers dress when going to a job interview. Like she’s dressed the way she thinks successful, rich people dress. Like she’s wearing a costume (or, a disguise).

And, lastly… We’re assuming that “the red pair” are naughty knickers. But, come on…lots of things are red and could be worn in pairs. Socks…mittens…Chuck Taylors…

(Admit it… you’re now picturing Sarah Sinclair wearing nothing but a pair of red Chuck Taylors. Pervs!! 😉

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

The thought that one of the two is an iConfidant def crossed my mind as well. As did the .03% from their stats.

So who else can’t wait to hear back from Stacey?

Kevin
      Participant

@electrichippo Yeah, that’s fair. The more we see of them together, the less they seem like they work together. Sarah could just see relationships as business relationships/transactions. I’m curious about how she ended up at Sinclair Industries in the first place and how she ended up paired off with Noah. It’s clear that she’s running Noah Sinclair Inc., but was that a matter of necessity because Noah was never in a position to run it or because he fell apart at some point? Was she promised something larger or did she just want to run that company?

GoldTongue
      Participant

God bless @julierei. Her continued loyalty to the Sinclairs inspires me to make an even bigger effort to spread the word of Noah and The System.

Melissa
      Participant

Back from DnD, I am pretty sure that photo on the wall was Griffith Park Observatory.

View post on imgur.com

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Melissa.
       superstar
      Participant

@nothenrygale
      “Anticipation…An-ti-ci-pa-aaaa-tion”
      -Carly Simon

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@superstar Didn’t someone get an email from her today saying she’d be in touch later tonight or something?

superstar
      Participant

@kevin I think maybe Noah was the one that was promised something larger. But, maybe once he got it, he realized it was a Faustian bargain. And, too bad for him and perhaps not of her own doing, Sarah’s programmed to succeed, and will destroy anything that gets in her way, even if that thing is her own husband.

superstar
      Participant
       Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

@superstar I definitely wouldn’t rule something like this out. I’m waiting patiently for the convergence of all the seemingly disparate parts. The Sinclairs, iConfidante, Otis… it all fits together, we just can’t see it clearly yet.

Jackie
      Participant

In the pro-Sarah camp:
      I image it is hard to love someone so unpredictable as noah. These last few interactions, I really feel for her. I connect most with that difficult challenge of loving someone who is an addict, recovering, unstable, or even just generally not in a good emotional place (for their relationship). And that struggle plays out to a bunch of critics? I wouldn’t be friendly either.

In the pro-noah camp:
      It’s hard to be two different people and settle that war within youself. I want to be this wild dude, spontaneous, crass. But my obligation is to being calm, family oriented and selfless. There is no greater struggle than selfishness vs. Selflessness. And here he is, fighting that battle, and this woman whom he’s tethered to for “better or worse” is just along for the ride. Maybe even, in the way?

I don’t think anyone’s robots. But I do think some hella grooming, careful selecting and intense emotional brainwashing did happen. Maybe those two were the Adam and Eve of whatever The System truly is, and they’re in it for the long haul, whether they like it or not?

#/observations

Candace
      Participant

@superstar I was totally thinking that Noah was Sarah’s iconfidant who gained sentience but hearing your version of maybe Sarah being the iconfidant makes more sense. Or then there’s that theory that iconfidants are maybe brainwashed humans taken from their real lives to be people’s perfects companions (like the movie Get Out). Idk but @nothenrygale I cannot wait to hear from Stacey!!

Orrr… maybe Noah and Sarah are just regular humans with a fucked up relationship like everyone else.

He made her say underwear ? I totally caught that as I was watching. Nice to hear it confirmed as an inside joke between him and @meghanmayhem.

And about the mystery kid being named Timothy. Wow…just wow… smh that’s fucked up…

Taylor Winters
      Participant

It appears that this is a couple that may have been in love once. They created a business together–Sarah was the mind and the will, Noah as the face and the charm. Together, The System rose in popularity. However, with time, small resentments grew and cracks developed. It started small at first. Stonewalling, condescendence, passive aggression. With time, the cracks grow larger and their love fades. Sarah cheats on Noah, and I bet Noah cheats on her too. But they stay together because that have a company, in which they both need each other. But living with someone you hate is hard. Noah lashes out and Sarah looks down on Noah’s games. To Noah it’s all a big joke. But to Sarah, its her dream. Maybe she can be the face of the company on her own? She tries to reach out to the fans, to tell a joke. But it’s not so easy for her. She’s not as natural as Noah. I want Sarah to know that some of us would follow her for her mind. She doesn’t need the charm of Noah, just the ambition.

Tom Hite
      Participant

Well, that was painful. Look, Noah; we get it: you’ve seen behind the veil, and you understand how little critical thought people put into most of their daily lives. It’s like a holding pattern – wake up, perform tasks that require a basic level of algorithmic processing designed to maintain a structure that benefits a minute percentage of the population, idly consume media designed to reflect this status quo, and peform the ritual identity sacrifice required to attract a person whom they continue to desperately hope will provide them with the meaning they so deeply lack in their existence. In a way, yeah: robots.

But “alone?” There’s your error. Don’t get me wrong; I was moved by your passion and your energy, and I almost got chills when you grabbed that camera and shook it, almost seeming to hope to trigger *it* into self-awareness with that imploring stare… however, there’s a question that has hung around since the beginning here, and which makes your point feel a bit hollow: if we’re all really alone here, then who are you talking to?

You can’t explain your desire to lead others to the kind of epiphany you’ve had, which your “System” proffers as a burning bush that only ever seems to shed light on you. Talking to you has been a privilege, and I sense a lot of potential, here – but you can’t just bark orders and expect people to fall in line. I wouldn’t do it, and it’s not because I’m particularly special – I think most of us would need to know more about your methods and approach before pledging our support.

As for your bizarre decision to deny the occurrences of Tuesday evening, I don’t even know where to begin. I guess I don’t have any evidence (other than that ridiculous burner phone that you claim I “stole”…) other than my sincere belief that people will be able to see the plain truth of the situation by using their reason – the same reason you seem to think they lack by insulting your audience (though you at least treat them with more respect than you treated Sarah… (okay, the “underwear” thing did make me giggle, but it was mean to take advantage of her ignorance so pointedly)).

I don’t know – you are simultaneously a brilliant and charismatic firebrand and a manipulative solipsist: you’re Schroedinger’s dickhole, and it’s frustrating to see you keep pretending to be in control of everything when it’s so obvious that you’re not.

Sorry this is so long-winded, but I’ve sort of had a lot to think about, and since sitting around and waiting for emails from people who’ve promised to tell me more isn’t a skill I’m looking to develop right now, this is the only channel of communication I’ve got. There’s more where it came from, you can bet your bippy, but I’m not trying to flood you with a rant like some sort of fanatic 😉

What needs to be said will be said when the time is right. That’s called “Kairos,” in case you didn’t Google it like I suggested. Entelechy is a little more complicated, but I’ll leave you to look that one up on your own…

P.S. Look up “Mindfulness Meditation” while you’re at it. It might help to take the edge off <3

Laterz;

The Goofball

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Tom Hite.
       Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

@julierei reminds me of that poor Flint spokesman from ROGER AND ME trying to convince us that AutoWorld was a worthwhile attraction.

Yael
      Participant

@kortneydarling thanks for the translation I am Deafie here so I did watched the periscope and I don’t buy it but I think Noah has something up in his sleeve so watch out Sarah! Revenge can be very lust thing to do

Megan
      Participant

I can only dream of one day being in a relationship like theirs… It brings me to tears…

It would bring me to tears to be in a relationship like theirs too.

Megan
      Participant

@mkarrett et al – why the incredibly long focus on that print (Griffith Obs) at the beginning of the periscope? That seemed odd to me.

Megan
      Participant

@confuseddude – yes, same Noah from the book and I don’t think anything’s ever confirmed, but I never interacted personally with him. I believe he was there with Samson, Michelle, etc. so we’re supposed to think he’s OSDM?

Chloe
      Participant

@coryphella I think them holding for so long on the photo was mainly them waiting on everyone to get into the Periscope. Yet, I don’t want to strike out that the photo could mean something. @mkarrett did say it was from Griffith Park Observatory, maybe there’ll be a drop or a one on one there later on? Or maybe it’ll have some other significance?

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Sifting through the posts, so pardon me if this has been raised already — but we now have two characters named Timothy: Timothy Granik, Jr. and Timothy Sinclair.

Obviously, lots of of people have the same name IRL, but does this strike anyone else as particularly coincidental?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Bryan Bishop. Reason: testing formatting and hopefully keeping it out of the way
      • This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Bryan Bishop. Reason: testing formatting and hopefully keeping it out of the way

@bcbishop are we suggesting that TIM is not Noah’s kid and in fact that of the other Tim? Surely Noah would have to know right?

Has anyone seen any pictures of Tim Jr?

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

@confuseddude Not suggesting anything yet, just taking note of what appears to be a rather odd coincidence. Particularly since we have yet to see Tiny Tim (or Granik).

Melissa
      Participant

@coryphella I’ll echo what @chloe said. Based on past periscopes I suspect it’s just the filmer waiting for viewers to sign on. Makes sense to me especially if they have the intention to deleted the periscope immediately thereafter. Now as for the photo itself? It could have been a hint to go there or maybe it’s a hint for things to come, or actual home decor. Seeing that the Sinclairs are Angelinos they could be like me and have a photo of their favorite place in Los Angeles?

Kortney
      Participant

@nothenrygale @superstar I did get an email from Stacey saying she’d be in touch; I didn’t hear back that day but I did get the email this morning.

Cristen
      Participant

Just to point something out: Noah texted Meghan before the periscope to make sure she would watch, then again after to make sure she’d caught his “underwear” joke, right? I know it seems like a silly aside but it does serve to disprove any theory that there are two Noahs, or that Noah is brainwashed into behaving a certain way. He was letting Meghan (and us) know that he’s the real, original him.

Kortney
      Participant

I doubt this disproves the brainwashing; but I don’t think the two Noahs is a thing since his bathroom meeting with Tom.

Chris
      Participant

Yes @wanda102, I believe in this wholeheartedly. Not only the example you give, but, as @kortneydarling said, at the night of the OC Meetup. Noah gave us his canned speech that he was obviously lacked conviction, then left to corner Tom in the bathroom to give him the first phone. Who knows if more stringent methods could be used in the future, but for now I agree there is only one Noah and he is in total control of his own mind, any Sabrina/Addison shenanigans notwithstanding.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Chris.
       Jeremy
      Participant

Has Noah always worn glasses?

Sarah Sinclair is a robot/android/AI/hybrid-human.

@superstar
      So are you saying Noah built a sex robot? 🙂

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Jeremy.
       Tom Kircher
      Participant

Something that struck me about the periscope (aside from Noah’s rant about how we are all alone) was that Sarah seemed rather off. Did it appear to anyone else that she seemed to forget that her “darling son Timothy” exists? Maybe I’m reading too much into certain mannerisms, but something about her presence seemed very staged, like she almost didn’t know or understand what she was saying or may struggling with something.

This is of course what I took from it, but I’m curious if anyone else felt that way and what this could possibly mean.

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

The Sinclairs, making me uncomfortable and embarrassed for them since 2017.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@electrichippo Seriously, they were “back on track” for like a grand total of maybe 42 seconds.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@k-w-t I totally see what you mean. It overall felt heavily scripted and tense and mechanical.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Cue music… Stop messing with your hood!

Max Z
      Participant

This Periscope only furthered my feeling that the more goofy and clumsy these two get in their increasingly-transparent attempts to save face, the more charming I find them.

Wait…what if THAT’s the real plan and they’re playing me like a fiddle…

Anonymous
      Inactive

@nothenrygale I think their “track” is officially a fork in the road and they are clearly picking different ways. @maxzumstein I totally agree with you! This was the first time that I ever felt ANY sort of connection to Noah. I actually found myself laughing with him and not at him…oh boy…

Kortney
      Participant

@k-w-t When she mentioned Timothy it came off to me as “Oh yeah, here’s a way for me to further present my case that we have a happy and heathy family” and less of a “Oh right we have a son”.

But that was my take away of it

Viewing 69 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar