Sinclair Fucks

This topic contains 46 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  Taylor Winters 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

• Author
     Candace 
    Participant
     Andrew Kasch 
    Participant

Never said Noah cares about WHAT side you choose. Just that you choose.
    I don’t think the man has a horse in this race or gives a shit whether you’re BOS or OSDM.

Bryan Bishop 
    Participant

If one wants to empower people, perhaps one should not start the dialogue with secrecy and trickery.

That tactics of BOS have brought skepticism about its motives into play. Shouting at people for not agreeing with them won’t change that.

I’ll always take the people that openly tell me they’re in it for themselves over the ones that lie, and then tell me they’re doing me a favor. That’s one similarity between Noah Sinclair and the OSDM that I admire.

Crystal 
    Participant

I admire the commitment to your choice, @bcbishop, but I won’t be getting off of your lawn anytime soon.

Cristen 
    Participant

It’s my commitment too, @kipsie. We’re all intelligent people who’ve made decisions based on what (little) information we have now. If we all agreed with each other, there’d be nothing left to discuss. But you won’t catch me as a carnival barker, luring people over to our side; folks can come as they please, or not. But know that, even though we’re all destined to burn, people like Bryan and I, we’re welaware of the fire we’re walking into. I’m sure you are too.

Meghan Mayhem 
    Participant

@bcbishop

If one wants to empower people, perhaps one should not start the dialogue with secrecy and trickery.

That tactics of BOS have brought skepticism about its motives into play.
    Shouting at people for not agreeing with them won’t change that.

Like crashing a book party and pouring gasoline on everything?
    Like making supporters create a smear campaign video against a participant for not behaving the way they want?
    Like the Investors threatening DLB and CS for not behaving the way they want?
    Like making people sign a contract at registration with a hidden message?
    Like Sabrina turning out to be everyone’s iConfidant and stealing our energy to power their Anoch resurrection machine?

Or maybe like you yourself creating an anti-Noah website and flyering neighborhoods in support of it after you went on a rant filled campaign to discredit Noah because you were so angry that he tried to blackmail you into doing what he wanted and for bringing your family into it?

Buz Wallick 

@kipsie

Did none of you learn from the parable of the fluffernutter?

DON’T
    TRUST
    SHINY
    PRETTY
    DISTRACTIONS

Are you completely unaware of the irony here? In fact because I think the fluffer nutter fellow was an OSDM operative so he was more than likely referring to the Resistance.

You can’t just wake up and be the thing everyone flocks to just because you think it’s right. No one wants to join the Veruca Salt of factions.

Bryan Bishop 
    Participant

@meghanmayhem The difference in those scenarios that you leave conveniently unaddressed? We’ve known we’ve been walking into something structured by the OSDM this time. We know they’re here to give us intense emotional experiences, from which they also benefit. And not just because it’s been leaked on a random Periscope: it’s because they’ve straight-up told us. And we came willingly. We can’t feign horror now.

As I said above:

I’ll always take the people that openly tell me they’re in it for themselves over the ones that lie, and then tell me they’re doing me a favor. That’s one similarity between Noah Sinclair and the OSDM that I admire.

As for Noah, I’m glad you never asked! You know what pissed me off most about Noah Sinclair? That after all of his drama and theatrics with the blackmail attempt, he ghosted. Like a coward. I’ve gone after Noah Sinclair from the jump because he’s all talk, and zero follow-through. Unless Periscoping to make his daddy mad counts as amazing follow-through. (Which, lest we forget, actually led to him going back to the fold, leading Andy to his demise, and making Horace happy by relaunching The System properly. Bang-up job, Noah.)

The turning point for me in all of this, as I’ve said several times at this point, was my meeting with @joycecarlberg. Not only did she admit what they were doing and openly answer our questions, but I met the women that played the prostitute in my initial encounter. Meaning that the blackmail attempt was always an OSDM operation. It was them pushing me to get an emotional response. Because that’s what they do.

Which is exactly what I signed up for. They gave me something more stirring and more powerful and more revealing than I could have imagined. For that, they deserve my respect. I’ve pledged myself to them because it gets me what I want. It’s the path towards self-realization — even if I burn along the way.

I don’t expect you to agree, and frankly it doesn’t matter if anyone else does, either. My _path is my own. But I am exhausted by The Resistance constantly spouting off about how important it is, and how it’s going to change the world, all while doing absolutely nothing.

The BOS wants respect? Earn it.

Crystal 
    Participant

@thebuz The fluffernutter is everything. It’s the OSDM. It’s the BOS. It’s Sabrina, chock full o’ helmetaches. It’s Otis being dangled above our heads, just out of reach.

I’m not telling you or anyone to join the Resistance. All factions are fucked. None of us are getting out alive. We all need to examine what we’ve been given so far and make the correct personal choice, as we’ll have to live with the consequences.

Cristen 
    Participant

BOS copied OSDM’s tactics nearly to the letter, as they admitted. They even had a whole room of people sign a book pledging allegiance to BOS before they knew that it was BOS. What is this teaching us? Don’t give your data to strangers? I get that. But it’s my data to give; my choice. And I’m comfortable with it, as it stands. As far as choices, we’ve all got to make one eventually, or we’ll be stuck in the middle when the earth moves apart.

Meghan Mayhem 
    Participant

Your continued support of the idea that The Resistance has somehow crossed the line in terms of tactics is akin to a 1st child bullying a 2nd child every day for months in school. One day the 2nd child has had enough and punches the 1st child in the face. Suddenly the school is saying to the 2nd “woah, woah…violence is not ok. You don’t get to act like that.”

Remember that if you support the OSDM, you are supporting them.
    If you are part of The Resistance, you are part of us.

Cristen 
    Participant

Meghan, I never said in the post above that anyone crossed a line. I pointed out that BOS is acting just like OSDM in some regards and wondered what we should take away from that. Then I said it’s my choice to take the path that I’m on.

I do not appreciate being told what to think or being mocked for thinking differently than others.

Chloe 
    Participant

Noah doesn’t care who you chose. He just wants you to choose so he can get what he wants from you when he wants it from either side, or just to watch one of the sides burn to the ground. He does whatever benefits him the most at the moment because that’s what he’s learned to do to get anything in the world. I’d like to help him, if he wanted it, but I don’t really think he does. Noah is a god, the god of chaos, our very own Loki, and he loves it whether we like it or not.

Ultimately, it’s up to you as an individual to decide where you want to go. But while I may like Joyce’s no nonsense attitude and Noah’s “I don’t give any f*cks” attitude, I can’t side with anyone who wants nothing but to take and hurt and openly admits to it. I want to help @111error take back what was lost, I want to help Otis even if he possibly ends up being the main villain, I want some semblance of justice given to all those that died in “The End”.

What I want, the Resistance has. So let’s “burn this to the motherfucking ground”

Kevin 
    Participant

I’ve mentioned before that I support the OSDM because they’ve provided me with some clarity as to what’s going on and what they’re about. That’s helped me see my own path through this. Are some of their goals still murky? Sure, but recently they have started offering answers to some of the questions people have asked about them as an organization. As for being upset about last year, well, that was all a theater performance. No one actually died, hell, Stephanie Hyden popped up at registration a few months ago.

As far as BOS using the OSDM’s tactics, that’s not something I really have a problem with. They’re effective, go ahead, make use of them. I do take some issues with The Resistance criticizing the OSDM and not finding a better, different way though. Some can argue that they betrayed our trust to teach us a lesson about not trusting, but it still amounts to a betrayal of trust in my mind. I recognize that the OSDM has betrayed people’s trusts, but I’m well aware of that and what could happen as a result. I’m not totally sure I can trust The Resistance or what they’ll do next. As someone said after the big reveal, “Better the devil you know.”

Unless Periscoping to make his daddy mad counts as amazing follow-through. (Which, lest we forget, actually led to him going back to the fold, leading Andy to his demise, and making Horace happy by relaunching The System properly. Bang-up job, Noah.)

Noah’s goal the whole time seemed to be getting back in, he said:
    “I hope that we can go back to business as usual because I really like telling people what to do. I feel like I’m very good at it and I feel like I really like telling them how to do it. So that’s what we’re going to do. Back to business as usual.”

Now, maybe he does have other plans because he’s inside. Maybe he’ll help The Resistance, maybe he’s committed to the OSDM, most likely he’s out for himself. In any case, it’s worth considering that two people who are well liked, Sabrina and Noah, have both willingly gone back to the OSDM because of what they can provide. And isn’t that why we’re all here anyways? To help them wind the clock, so we can partake in what they have to offer?

Hannah Schenck 
    Participant

So Noah is only team Noah and genuinely only cares about what’s best for him? I half believe this. I feel like Noah is going to have a similar transformation as to The Hound in GOT. Ruthless, doesn’t give a fuq about anyone else, and does what is necessary to get him where he needs to be, however, I can see a side of him that will soften and transform into a more well rounded individual who thinks more clearly. Who’s going to be his Arya Stark? What needs to happen for him to make that transformation? If it’s in the cards then I guess we will have to wait and see…

Now that I’m done talking about my dreamland theory, I do have to say that when it comes down to it, weighing the pros and cons of each side, I am very drawn to being told motives upfront. I am a truth seeker at the core, and despise being deceived. Realizing that the OSDM faked the entire experience last year just for our reactions is slightly unsettling, but also shows how powerful this faction really is, and to what lengths they are willing to go to in order to gather our emotional data. They are persistent with what they want, which appeals to me greatly. While I can’t say for certain how I will feel down the road, my gut is leaning towards OSDM.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar