Sinclair Fucks

This topic contains 46 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  Taylor Winters 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

• Author
     Maxwell R 
    Participant

I distinctly remember adamantly telling Sentinel to go fuck himself last year. I’m stoked this dreamy eyed, tall drink of water is back in the picture. #teamnoah #teamwherethefuckisotis #teamsystem

Kortney 
    Participant

Fucking. Last minute live-stream of Dream Daddy just ended. I’m incredibly upset I missed him. But I’ll see him in the future.

Noah. You are the true Dream Daddy.

Bryan Bishop 
    Participant

So he just cheered a shot “To the Resistance” which was either him mocking us… or he’s Team Resistance.

I’ve got a feeling Noah doesn’t care much about Team Resistance, Team System, or even Team Pineapple Pizza.

As long as Noah’s trying to make his dad happy, he’s on Team Emotional Investment And Conflict. Every single side we’re looking at — BOS, OSDM, System, etc. — is serving the same god: emotional data.

By encouraging everyone to pick sides, Noah is encouraging everyone to have context, and a baseline position. To invest emotionally in a given outcome. That puts us in conflict with competing sides (conflict!) which means more EI data. It also makes us vulnerable when things go wrong (even richer EI data).

In that sense, Team Fence Sitter (or quitting altogether) is the only way to actually fight back against Horace, OSDM, The Investors, or whomever we want to be mad at this week. But shit… it’s so much more fun to pick a side, isn’t it?

Lawrence Meyers 
    Participant

No. Team Ronin were enjoying being Ronin.

Andrew Kasch 
    Participant

I enjoyed being on Team Ronin. It was fun while it lasted.

That said, I firmly believe that we have to pick between OSDM or BOS. Noah came and toasted The Resistance. He told us Ronin that The System only believes in people who can pick a side.

So no matter what side of the fence you are on, it sounded like The System will cater to both. And since I’m pro Noah all the way, that makes things easier.

Time to make a choice, folks…

Nicole Mae 
    Participant

How exactly does one ‘pick a side’?

Declare here, on the game board that we are Team Resistance, Team ODSM, Team System, Team Creators, Team WhoTheFuckKnows?

Do we create a website, print flyers, make tee shirts, simulate a new ARG, send an email, have a meet up?

And how do we even know what the sides definitely ARE or that we have been presented all the selection options?

I can’t blindly leap in to a ‘side’ that I don’t feel strongly about either way on. I know I need The System, so that’s about the only side I could pledge to – and with what the word on the street about Noah’s appearances last night, it doesn’t seem like The System has a dog in this fight.

Give me a clear choice and I’ll make it.

Buz Wallick 

@kasch

So no matter what side of the fence you are on, it sounded like The System will cater to both. And since I’m pro Noah all the way, that makes things easier.

Absolute horse shit. That is the safest interpretation there is! And if we know anything now it is for sure nothing is safe.

Whatever you fucking side with Noah is going to drop kick into whatever field goal(laces out) he chooses. Your belief system means nothing to him.

I’m 100% Team Noah but that doesn’t mean I’m not aware of the fact that I might have to face my distrust and revulsion of BOS down the line. He could very well flip if he feels like it. There is zero way to be sure.

What I am sure of though is Noah is only on Team Noah. He’ll go where the wind takes him. And there will be a whole lot of fire and fucks along for the ride.

Andrew Kasch 
    Participant

How exactly does one ‘pick a side’?

Declare here, on the game board that we are Team Resistance, Team ODSM, Team System, Team Creators, Team WhoTheFuckKnows?

Until we hear otherwise, I think we have a two-sided coin: OSDM or BOS. Noah is a wild card. No team. No side. No allegiance. He goes wherever the fuck he wants and doesn’t care who you side with.

As Noah said to us last night, “Pick a side…or one will be chosen for you.”

Andrew Kasch 
    Participant

Absolute horse shit. That is the safest interpretation there is! And if we know anything now it is for sure nothing is safe.

@thebuz Then explain to me why Noah encouraged us to choose a side last night… Explain to us why he showed up and toasted The Resistance… Why he’s standing with fucking Horace, the grand asshole of the OSDM…

I’ll tell you why: Because despite all appearances, he’s the one and only true Ronin in this game. And he’s not here to play fucking favorites.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 6 days ago by  Andrew Kasch.
     Sage 
    Participant

@kasch, I interpreted last night differently. I thought Noah said something along the lines of, “if you’re not going to pick a side, I’m going to pick one for you…”. Then he wrote down the website for The System and gave it to us, which I took as meaning he was choosing The System for us. There can’t just be two choices, I think TPTB made that clear in their letter after the TMC turmoil.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 6 days ago by  Sage.
     Buz Wallick 

@kasch

What the bloody hell are you talking about? Your interpretation is SAFE. Can’t decide which side to be on? DON’T WORRY THE SYSTEM CATERS TO BOTH.

Bull fucking shit.

He is on one side and that is neither OSDM or BOS… it’s Team mother fucking Noah.

The System is it’s only lunatic endeavor.

Him showing up and toasting the resistance? Same fucking thing he did to you guys at the Fence sitters meeting. He was making himself known. Showing exactly who was boss, who’s the alpha.

Look at what he’s done to the resistance this morning? Half of them are utterly bewildered on what his intentions and motives were for showing up last night. You think that’s an accident?

Divide. And. Conquer.

Cristen 
    Participant

Sorry @kasch, I think @thebuz is right here. Noah doesn’t care what you choose, he just wants to watch the turmoil that results. And you certainly don’t choose Noah. You throw yourself at his mercy and if you’re (un?)lucky, he chooses you.

Cara 
    Participant

Welp, I missed Noah last night at NoBAR by about 10 minutes. Always a bridesmaid… In any case, as I have only had experience with The Midnight Commish/BOS (unwittingly, mind you), I feel like my current leaning is towards them. Although, I am VERY interested in meeting @joycecarlberg because she seems like my type of lady. So, for me at least, it’s a decision between those two factions.

Meghan Mayhem 
    Participant

I’m just…I’m straight up bewildered by the responses here.

We have people very literally telling you directly that they are going to lie to you. That they think less of you and that they think you are too stupid to understand.
    People are threatening your friends and making fun of you and so many of you are still going “Hmm. IDK, it’s pretty funny. I think I’ll hang out with them.”

In the beginning of all this, The System made winners and losers out of us. Many of you who are now screaming for The System were told “you aren’t good enough” and instead of saying “no fuck you, I’m going to show you why I am good enough!” you accepted it and went “well fuck you too then. I don’t want to be in your stupid club anyway”. The Creators even called us out for the divide. “Winners? Losers? Soon you will need each other more than you even realize”
    iConfidant was a bait and switch just to get a reaction out of all of us for their own gain. We watched as they called out @russell just to try and break his heart in front of all of us.
    We met a nice old man who many of you began to care for quite a lot. Suddenly his life is in turmoil and he’s being dragged into things, brainwashed, forced to do horrible things, and you shout DON’T YOU HURT THAT POOR OLD MAN!! and who was it that did that to him? The OSDM.

People keep saying that The Resistance exists with no understanding of what we’re resisting, only that we want to rebel. You think standing up and saying “Stop treating us like your pawns. Stop using us. Stop hurting us. Stop taking what you want and destroying everything in your path” is just because we think it’s fun? The System wants to teach you to be strong? Burning a child’s toys to detach them from sentimentality makes them strong. And cold. Strength doesn’t have to come from defeat and abuse. We are strong because we stand up for ourselves and say WE ARE NOT VICTIMS. NO MORE.

Noah showing up last night is a shiny distraction. He’s cool and confidant and charismatic and you are a moth to his flame.
    Don’t forget the bigger picture.

Crystal 
    Participant

Did none of you learn from the parable of the fluffernutter?

DON’T
    TRUST
    SHINY
    PRETTY
    DISTRACTIONS

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar