Sinclair Broadcast to buy Tribune Media for $3.9 billion

This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 11 months ago by Brad Ruwe.

• Author
       Winston Smith
      Participant

Things that make you go hmmm….?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/business/wp/2017/05/08/sinclair-broadcast-to-buy-tribune-media-for-3-9-billion-creating-nations-largest-tv-station-group/

“Sinclair Broadcast Group said today it will pay $3.9 billion to buy Tribune Media Company and its 42 local TV stations, beating out 21st Century Fox to land the deal.

Sinclair already has 173 local news stations. The combined operations of the two companies will create the largest-single group of local TV stations.

The deal calls for Sinclair to acquire 100 percent of Tribune Media for $43.50 a share. Sinclair also will assume about $2.7 billion in Tribune Media debt, according to the companies.”

Cristen
      Participant

Sinclair is the parent company for Ring of Honor Wrestling too, I believe. Good taste, right @kipsie?

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

As the sometimes unofficial spokesman for Sinclair Industries, I can categorically deny that Sinclair Broadcast is in any way probably unlikely not linked in any way and has very little if anything to do with the consolidation of narrative messaging conglomeration in this country.

For further inquiries, contact:
      Noah Sinclair or Sarah Sinclair
      c/o OSDM
      417 E. 15th St.
      LA, CA 90015

Anonymous
      Inactive

Never trust an oil magnate.

http://imgur.com/a/oA8OL

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@larry Ya know, at first I was thinking “Wait… that’s an actual address… and it sounds familiar…”

And then I remembered I’m a dumbass and realized what it was.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar