Shut the fuck up and eat your (blanks)-ables

This topic contains 110 replies, has 43 voices, and was last updated by  Robert Fuller 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Author
     Mustafa Said 
    Participant

I gotta ask…

@maddyxxx what’s something you hated from 10 years ago? And would you record yourself trying it again?

Megan 
    Participant

I’m ondrink 4 and the bartender won’t play David Bowie

Buz Wallick 

Okay so I chose to do a food and drink.

I haven’t eaten these items for 20 years.

Periscope here with details and backstory as well as me doing the deed.

The big take away for me here is that I may still completely and utterly detest these items but I can now associate them with a memory that has nothing to do with parenting issues. So that’s a big plus one for me.

George Zuniga 
    Participant

@buz

I can’t agree with you there. When I was a kid, and all through rugby season, my dad used to make me eat hardboiled eggs. I still hate my dad.

On the bright side, I communally suffered with other people. So that’s nice.

Could also be said that that everyone showed their strength, too. They’ve shown just how far they’re willing to go. Bravely and boldly, at that. Cheers to you guys.

Buz Wallick 

Doesn’t delete the issues @ruck. Merely helps disassociate the item with the issues.

Now I can associate 2%milk and Anchovies with you terrible people.

As @meghanmayhem said earlier… perceptions can be changed. It’s a top tier lesson. Change your perception of something and reevaluate why or how you feel about it.

I now know that I hate anchovies and 2%Milk because they are fucking gross, not because I had a detached mom.

Kristin 
    Participant
     Sage 
    Participant

@larry, omg!! You win the oscar!! Cannibal plant!!! I have to get off work before I can do mine… But these are kinda making my day!

Briana 
    Participant

You guys are hilarious.

Ok, so squid salad wasn’t as bad as I thought. I went out and purchased my ACTUAL childhood fear- cole slaw and fruit punch. I’ll go live with it in about 10 minutes. ew.

https://www.pscp.tv/Brianamatopoeia/

Sage 
    Participant

Here’s mine. That was my first periscope, I was nervous. Vienna sausages and Coors Light are two gross things my mom ate all the time when I was growing up (we were like .25% white trash). I hated both! Sausages actually weren’t as bad as I remember…but I’m not even going to give the rest to my dog. Coors Light is gross, especially a tall one! Right in the trash.

Sage 
    Participant

Vienna Sausages and Coors Light, here’s to you Mom!

https://www.pscp.tv/w/bFpU_jFkdkVPWlp6bWRialh8MW5BS0VlbllZelJLTH5iGSq9pOJ2NHfNDnoRQKh35tFgDPb-bevUfEU1K5iq

• This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by  Sage.
     Melissa 
    Participant
     Blondie 
    Participant

Wait… @sfire8 – you *hate* Coors Light? Hate… Coors Light? My brain can’t compute… Nope. Blocking that out…

Jackie 
    Participant

Brussel sprouts. Mustard. Pickle juice. Dislike. I can go another 10 years.

https://www.periscope.tv/w/1DXxyOMvkVnGM

Tim Redman 
    Participant

Children and pets and tomatoes.

https://www.periscope.tv/w/1gqGvOAykEwJB

My peace offerning to you, @maddyxxx

And for the love of god, there’s nothing, NOTHING to watch past 2:30.

Sage 
    Participant

@blondie, honestly it’s childhood trauma. Sorry to get heavy, but right when I tasted it, it brought me back to when I was 4 or 5 years old and my mom would drink Coors Light all day, then pass out on the couch and I would have to put myself to bed. I hate it! Now I can’t stop thinking about “stuff”…

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 111 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar