Shut the fuck up and eat your (blanks)-ables

This topic contains 110 replies, has 43 voices, and was last updated by  Robert Fuller 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Author
     Buz Wallick 

This is going to be awful.

Have my food/drink picked out.

Will periscope at 3pm.

Brad Ruwe 
    Participant

Looks like I’ll be taking a trip on my lunch break to the local sushi place to have Octopus for the first time in 7+ years (not sure the exact number, just know it was during my old Ohio days).

Megan 
    Participant

OMG.
    Does haggis count? Because I really was NOT going to eat it.

Blondie 
    Participant

So glad to not be on the System train right now, because just even thinking of eating rosemary makes me wanna vom. However, here’s the thing. Who’s gonna know if that is in fact something you hate? Pick something random you don’t mind, pull the appropriate faces… Boom. Done.

Meghan Mayhem 
    Participant

Here’s to making bad choices before noon. Now when are we getting that drink together, @maddyxxx?

https://www.pscp.tv/w/bFoAtDFkcmplTWFWWFpqYkd8MVJER2xtT1FFWGxKTKq6nlTeyeLpj7W1d78FteUAG-xsdQA2hfFKPVZ8FV6k

Candace 
    Participant

My hands are literally shaking because I was so nervous about gagging but u know what..drinking orange juice with pulp wasn’t as horrific as I remember. It’s still not my favorite and I wouldn’t ever order it at a restaurant but it’s OK and I didn’t gag!!

Link to my accomplishment:

https://www.pscp.tv/w/bFoB1zFkdktPcldMWVBnUVh8MU9kS3JvbXFyWGVHWFZBbxxue371FYN9r1uhE6DV1AATffrPICGXQzfnd0br

Maddyxxx 
    Participant

@blondie I literally don’t even know what you are talking about, this isn’t about on a train or not on a train. You can cheat in life all you want, in fact I often encourage it, but when it comes to learning something or not learning something you only short cut yourself if you don’t even try or have a take away. I thought I would have made that clear by now. So, hop on my thread, bitch and complain, don’t do anything and teach everyone how to not try a new experience… Good work. Try things, grow, get out of your supposed boxes or go waste someone else’s time.

NOW, I always learn something from everything so my take away from your nonsense is THIS…

A WARNING:

The rest of you, DO NOT go over the top and over-exaggerate because it’s fun… Sure, I do indeed want to see someone barf. I am human. This isn’t about that though, it’s about re-avulating supposed truths. Examine your stupid bullshit, check in, find out if it’s still there.

@meghanmayhem and @pandace88, nice work! Keep them coming folks.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by  Maddyxxx.
     Kristin 
    Participant

Hahaha fuck this rules so much! 😂😂😂 will report back soon 😘

Groceries

Oh also… we gonna meet up in two weeks or what? 😈 @maddyxxx

Candace 
    Participant

@maddyxxx thank you for continuing to push me to do the things I am afraid of. The only limits are the ones I set for myself. Trying to get out of my own way. I understand the point of this and I appreciate it!

Cara 
    Participant

@maddyxxx I’m not going to participate in this challenge but I actually do see some value in it. I will say that as a child I hated tomatoes and now I love them. Tastes change over time (in more ways than one). So, I’ll enjoy watching everyone expand their horizons today. Maybe I’ll even go try out some asparagus just to see if I still hate it… but I’m not filming it for you.

Blondie 
    Participant

@maddyxxx Aww, did I rattle your cage boo? The only thing this tests is people’s gag reflexes. Although I too am hoping for some “barf”…

Sarah Musnicky 
    Participant

I feel like puking. The caramel did not make the texture better…

https://www.periscope.tv/w/1ZkJzOlLvEwxv

Sarah Musnicky 
    Participant

However, I will say that @maddyxxx has a point. My texture preferences aside, over the years I have found myself being okay with textures that I used to despise. I used to fucking hate tofu and now I love it. Alas, I guess flan is not in the cards for me…

Sean 

Task completed. Fuckin’ hate pesto so that was my target.

Upside: Got to go out to lunch and get some pesto-laden pasta. Turns out I still fucking hate it but I got to expense it so got my company to pay for this little experiment.

Downside: Lunch meeting meant that I couldn’t film it, though. Wasn’t all that exciting anyways. Just thoughtful expression, bite, bite, swallow, frown. Fucking riveting stuff.

Overall 4/10 experience. Maybe 5/10 because I got free shitty food. Also pesto is still shit and anyone who likes it is outright wrong.

Lauren Bello 
    Participant

It was tough for me to think of something because in the past few years I’ve already been revisiting foods I hated as a child (fish, plantains…). Often they weren’t anything like what I remembered.

Eventually I decided on a Tootsie Roll…haven’t had one of these in 20+ years. The only time I had one as a child, I threw up. Everything about them just repelled me – the smell, the texture, the way I remembered bits of paper staying stuck to the Tootsie Roll.

Still not a fan of the smell. But the taste was tolerable, the texture was actually kind of fun, and wrappers have improved over the years – no leftover bits at all. Still not my thing, but I guess I don’t have to be repelled by them. 3/10

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 111 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar