Shut the fuck up and eat your (blanks)-ables – Follow Up

This topic contains 103 replies, has 47 voices, and was last updated by  Mustafa Said 1 week, 5 days ago.

• Author
     Twan Intarathuch 
    Participant

@tiffany223
    “I don’t think you should punish yourself for grieving. Grieving is a natural part of life, and I completely understand holding on to memories, regardless of how painful they are, because it’s all you have left. I hope you can find a way to stop being so hard on yourself.”

Thank you for your kind words. I feel like your comment to me can applied to your own situation too. Let yourself grieve and cry. It’s funny how we are so very compassionate to others and so very hard on ourselves. I would never chastise someone for grieving and being emotional, but it’s something I’ve done repeatedly to myself over the past few weeks.

Also kudos for responding to everyone’s video.

Crystal 
    Participant

Yesterday was pretty rough after posting that video; I was pretty much one big exposed nerve all day.
    Big squishy hugs to all who split their butts on camera.

View post on imgur.com

Andrew Kasch 
    Participant

Epic response @tiffany223! Thank you!

Sage 
    Participant

@tiffany223, thank you for your response. And thank you for your video, you seem like a truly caring person who is deep and real and a gentle kind soul.

Feeling detached from emotion and not being able to express my true self is something I feel too. You’re not alone.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 5 days ago by  Sage.
     Lauren Bello 
    Participant

@tiffany223 Only you would take the time to write personal responses to everyone. You always make people feel special. Love your beautiful soul. <3

Brad Ruwe 
    Participant

Seriously @tiffany223, thank you for responding to everyone. And yes, immersive theater absolutely has been helping me learn to enjoy certain things and subject matter that I enjoy without shame. Noah still rubs me the wrong way, but I am learning from him.

Buz Wallick 

@tiffany223 I’d rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. You are tremendous for writing something personal for everyone.

Sarah Musnicky 
    Participant

@tiffany223 Thank you for taking the time to respond to everyone. I may be a bit anti-social for the next 48 hours but I am down to privately chat. <3

Hannah Schenck 
    Participant

@tiffany223 You make my heart grow for you every time we speak. And this… THIS was so giving and thougtful of you for everyone. We always have the best talks in PM anyways 😊 Loving you and letting you know that I feel very honored and special to have met you, and I value and cherish our talks ❤️❤️

Cassandra 
    Participant

@tiffany223 and yes, thank you, Tiffany! That was so sweet of you 💕 I would love to meet you in person as well. And I didn’t include it but yes I do apologize when people bump into me (or did, before the System changed me), so you were right on the money.

Kristin 
    Participant

@tiffany223 you are seriously incredible. love you <3

Shaun 
    Participant

@tiffany223 that’s really awesome you watched and responded to everyone’s video. Thank you for that.

For Noah and everyone else here are my 10 seconds: https://www.periscope.tv/w/1LyGBElEgwYKN

superstar 
    Participant

@tiffany223 I’m late to the party on this, but THANK YOU for your amazingly kind words! I hope we can meet in person soon so I can give you a truly epic hug <3

Mustafa Said 
    Participant

Figured I’d just write mine down.

I’m going to do what makes me happy.

Think that’s about 10 seconds worth of words.

Viewing 14 posts - 91 through 104 (of 104 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar