Shadow Sean Decker

This topic has 18 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Russell.

• Author
       Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

This account: @seandecker, is not the real Sean Decker. The real Sean Decker has been trying to make an account for well over a week now, with no luck. He and I have talked in detail on this matter and I believe him 100%. He’s motivated to get on forum so he can cover Lust as a member of the press, as well as enjoy as a participant. He’s tried two email accounts, attempted password resets various times, and contacted Lust. Nothing is working.

So, who is using Sean Decker’s photo and name and why?

Max Z
      Participant

For the uninitiated, who is Sean Decker? He sounds important/significant.

Sean Decker
        Participant

Can it be that I’m actually here? “Ich luge bullets” in case you’re wondering is this account is legit, Kimberly 😉

Sean Decker
        Participant

Thank you, @electrichippo 🙂

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

Real Sean Decker was dramatically and publicly booted from the OOA by Gatekeeper Four. After that, BOS took him. He happens to have a career in the film industry but remains a down to earth guy with a wicked eye roll. I doubt he’d think himself important, but he is most definitely my friend and it’ll be fun to have him on board if he can get his log in sorted.

I can’t think of a reason anyone would want to imitate him in particular, other than pure mischief, I suppose. It’s just weird.

Taylor Winters
      Participant

I appreciate you telling us that he is not the real Sean Decker, @electrichippo. But by revealing your hand, you just changed the plan of whoever created this account; you let go of the power you had. Next time, keep that information and let’s see what Shadow Sean does, and then tell us he’s fake. I trust you; we trust you.

Let’s bring the power to our side through our community and shared knowledge.

Anonymous
        Inactive

@taysavestheday

Nothing should be kept a secret unless specifically told to do so.

It can halt storylines.

Megan
      Participant

I find it really interesting that a shadow Sean Decker arrived before the real one.

Mike
      Participant

@taysavestheday – Huh?

Next time, keep that information

Let’s bring the power to our side through our community and shared knowledge.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Yeah, poor Sean has been trying to get onto these forums for weeks to no avail. Shadow Sean Decker seems to be a huge cock blocker.

Sean

@maxzumstein he is, I fear, the original Tension Sean. All that I do is to one day prove myself worthy to also bear the name.

Sean Decker
      Participant

I’m here. Heather has arrived.

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

And now I know this is the real Sean Decker. A cheap facsimile would never understand the importance of being Heather. Welcome @sdecker!

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

@sdecker: You are more real than real. There is no doubt. Any theories on why the fake @seandecker would want to create an account in your name?

Russell
      Participant

Hey, @sdecker, welcome!

At the beginning of Tension last year, several people had problems forming the original accounts. I think I tried at least three times to create mine and it never worked. Any chance this is a tech glitch? It might be interesting if you try to log into your “shadow” account to see if somehow one of your original attempts (and passwords) actually work.

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Russell.
       Sean Decker
      Participant

Zero theories. I’d attempted to set up an account from my Hotmail account to no avail (wouldn’t accept or reset my password). Same with my Gmail account. I was never able to access either. Then the shadow account appeared, and whoever was manipulating it added a profile photo. Andrew seems to think it was deliberate. Now, with a workaround, I’m here, although the forums won’t accept my password from my phone (which like everyone I utilize for 90 percent of my time online), only on my laptop. Gremlins in Lust WordPress? It would seem that way. The Irritating Experience. Glory be.

Russell
      Participant

Ah, we hit enter at the same time, obviously. Thanks for the explanation. I was curious partially because the shadow profile didn’t put the “-” in your name the way some others had. That’s one thing that made me think it might have been a tech thing.
      Deliberate? Hmmm. At the very least it is… odd.

Viewing 13 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar