scarrqueen – New Cult, Who Dis?

This topic has 52 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 8 months ago by superstar.

• Author
       Anonymous
      Inactive

A new culty Instagram account by name of scarrqueen has popped up and is liking several Lust participants’ in-game posts, generally two in number. Also of interest is Andrew Perez’s comment on the only post.

I could definitely see Sarah behind this…

https://www.instagram.com/scarrqueen/

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Yep, liked two of my Pro-BOS posts.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

I am on board with anyone and anything named Scarr Queen ?

Winston Smith
      Participant

Scarrqueen liked two of my instagram posts, a creepy music box, and a child cpr dummy. I think they followed me briefly, but I might be remembering that wrong since it follows no one currently.

It does have that lusty aroma about it.

superstar
      Participant

Why two Rs in scarr? Possible anagram?

superstar
      Participant

The song in the background is by John Coltrane, “Untitled Original (Exotica)”.

superstar
      Participant

image is of a tarot card (The Empress)
      (sorry peeps… can’t seem to get the link to work… easily Googled).

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by superstar.
      • This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by superstar.
       Sage
      Participant

@kipsie, thanks for the heads up on this!

Sage
      Participant

Could somebody give me details on who Andrew Perez is? I saw the music video, but don’t know him beyond that?

Chris
      Participant

For what it’s worth, scarr queen just liked two of my IG posts related to the Boanthropic ARG. The Midnight Commission never followed me or tried to connect with me in any way, it completely passed me by.

Also hi @sfire8. Andrew was a cast member in Ascension. He had a small role as the man in the room where we undressed and put our jumpsuits on, he yelled at us to strip etc.

Kortney
      Participant

Whoever they are, based on their one and only post, they have terrible taste in color pallets.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@kortneydarling

Whoever they are, based on their one and only post, they have terrible taste in color pallets.

Hahaha maybe so, but they have good taste in gore because she liked my photo on IG from our sexy photoshoot… Or maybe she is just an ass girl ??‍♀️

Also she liked three other photos of mine but not related to lust or another ARG… however, they are either gorey or lusty photos ?

Taylor Winters
      Participant

There’s so many experiences these days. The usual suspects get targeted and engage. But within a few weeks, its clear if its something worthwhile or not.

Blondie
      Participant

@sfire8

Andrew was a cast member in Ascension. He had a small role as the man in the room where we undressed and put our jumpsuits on, he yelled at us to strip etc.

Just to expand on this – Andrew first appeared at the Tension Scare LA panel as “Ellis Gordon”. He claimed to be the creator of The Tension Experience, telling a story about discovering some old documents in his grandfather’s desk. During the BOS hijack of the panel, the video they played clearly showed Andrew’s imdb profile, proving he was an actor and not “Ellis Gordon”. He then reappeared, as @macbethinabathtub said, as “Elder Jonathan” in the changing room of the OOA compound, although you could get him to glitch through several of these personalities if you found the right trigger. Due to a personal connection formed after I saw his stunning performance in My Scientology Movie, he was also my Sentinel and saved my sorry BOS ass during my journey through Ascension – hence why I tend to refer to him as Andrew/Ellis/Sentinel. He is a man of many characters and many talents <3

Blondie
      Participant

Also just wanted to build on @superstar’s observation about the Empress tarot card. Not the first time we’ve discussed tarot here – the keys found on the Hierophant card are discussed here. So tarot imagery is not unheard of here…

The Empress card reflects both abundance and success in practical and financial matters. It also represents a feminine and motherly person. And finally, it suggests love and comfort…

Melissa
      Participant

Scarrqueen liked a one of my IG post (yesterday) where I’m with everyone in a trivia night Meetup.

Worth noting that the “Beginning” video doesn’t really have high quality feel like the old Tension videos or even The Midnight Collection. Video is shakey, the background is a stucco or heavy textured wall, and the title is a neon blue. Feels amateur-ish so I’m not entirely sure this is Lust related but hey who knows, I’ll follow and see what’s up but I have some reservation about taking Scarrqueen seriously. Also I messaged the user about her Empress card like yesterday at 2p and it never responded.

Criticism aside, I do think it’s interesting that the candle in “the Beginning” video has three wicks. The Empress in tarot appears to have a significance with the number 3 as well. Coincidence?

What I’d like to know: who is The Dark Spiral, a user who commented, “Truth is useless without practicality” on Scarrqueen’s “Beginning” video?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by Melissa.
       Melissa
      Participant

As a very late edit Scarrqueen has responded to my message. I asked her if The Empress has any significance to him/her and he/she responded with “everything is significant”.

View post on imgur.com

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Gut here is that this isn’t Lust related, but if it is she likes HCDI as much as BOS: she liked a recent photo of a particular set of shirts.

That original “the beginning” IG post has been deleted now – though not before she liked a comment I’d left. Others get the same I assume?

Anonymous
      Inactive

She liked @winstonsmith’s “New cult, who dis?” comment before it was deleted. I knew I should have screencapped that post and its comments before going to bed…

Winston Smith
        Participant

A name like scarrqueen is probably relevant in some way, do you think maybe she’s something like a vengeful OOA survivor? I’m not sure if I’ve got room in my life for any more Kool-aid flavors.

Melissa
      Participant

I find the timing to be interesting considering I went on here not too long ago, gave a bit of criticism about the video and lack of response–in return I get a message back from Scarrqueen and The Beginning video is deleted.

We have a lurk-a-durk. I’m pretty sure of it.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

To be honest, this could just as easily be a troll from someone that wanted to mess with the community – but couldn’t do it here in the forums due to good old fashioned IP tracking.

I’m hanging back on Ms. Queen until it’s a bit more clear that this is legit. Just because we’re all on the stage now doesn’t mean bad actors won’t try to join in.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@winstonsmith Flavor-aid*

Sage
      Participant

@blondie, @macbethinabathtub, thank you for the explanation! Helps a lot!

Lauren Bello

I asked her if The Empress has any significance to him/her and he/she responded with “everything is significant”.

@mkarrett
      As in, “Nothing is out of bounds”? I call sus.

Sean

I’m finding myself agreeing with @bcbishop more and more these days. I worry about what THAT means for me.

They haven’t done anything that The Powers That Be would normally speak to me about so I can’t yet verify either way. But I am highly suspicious of this account.

Anonymous
      Inactive

It was Andrew Perez’s odd comment that made me suspicious enough of this account to bring it up. Really wish I had screencapped it, now.

Sean

Perez’s comment is specifically what makes me suspect this. It’s exceptionally rare that we see a direct comment from an “actor” like that on anything in game related.

We’d see things from the characters he portrays but I’d immediately suspect anything that he directly comments on

Melissa
      Participant

@daela sus and vague AF but until the @thegilded or @thebuz come in here and let us know this is OOG I guess I’ll just follow and see what happens.

@bcbishop

View post on imgur.com

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

I’m leaning with @bcbishop and @thegilded here… I really hope this isn’t another Despoina shit show

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Yeah, this could very well be “you know who” trying to hijack this again.

Melissa
      Participant

It can be a game jacker @nothenrygale but the thing is TPTB do classically jump in relatively quick and let the participants know whether something is out of game or not.

After all it’s a yes or no question.

And seeing that we haven’t heard anything as of yet is making me second guess my initial assessment. :/

Anonymous
      Inactive

@joycecarlberg has logged on to the forums a few times today. If we were barking up the wrong tree, I have a feeling that we would have heard about it by now.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@kipsie How can you tell @joycecarlberg has been logging on? How do you see who’s logged in?

Sean
       Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Ooooh interesting. Thanks @thegilded!

Sean

There’s something somewhat hilarious about the possible instagram accounts and such. Ostensibly, the Resistance/Midnight Commission deal was to showcase how easy it is to trick we, the participants, into signing up for another service in which we dump all of our personal data, yeah?

Here’s another account that seems to put less effort into it, shows and promises nothing, and yet we, both Resistance members and non-Resistance folk, are jumping at the chance to check it out and hang off their every word.

I mean I get why we’re looking into it, we’re looking for the next piece of info that the OSDM’s gonna shit out but… isn’t that addiction the exact lesson the Midnight Commission was trying to warn us about?

Cristen
      Participant

@thegilded I would have thought that MC disguised itself as a cipher-heavy ARG to attract the many brilliant minds that are into that kind of thing, and to ensure they were in attendance to hear what The Resistance had to say. I don’t know if Midnight Commission was so much warning us about our addiction, as using it to their advantage.

Sean

My perception of what the man doing the intro said during the periscope, talking about “offering intrigue into the unknown…” and “This is a service to show what our enemy does” suggests that they are knowingly using the same tools as the OSDM to simultaneously find intelligent people but also highlight the “tools of the enemy”.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

I would argue that using our addiction to their advantage would in turn serve as a warning to us, if we are smart enough to stop and look at the bigger picture.

Cristen
      Participant

I don’t think it’s about being smart enough, per say. Chapter 2 was all about not seeing what was right in front of us, so I’m trying to go more retrospectively face-value on this.

The midnight commission’s admin went by “zerozerozero,” a subtle clue in retrospect; Morgan uses many online handles that are a step away, referencing “oneoneone.” The Instagram itself had many clever audio tricks and video effects that we’ve seen him make for us before. It was all right there but we didn’t see it (and in my case, he steered me away from suspecting it too much, the clever fox.)

So if we’re seeing the forest for the trees here, again in retrospect: they used tactics from lust/tension, appealing to what they knew would entice us, and tricked many of us into attending a recruitment seminar that some may otherwise have avoided. If it warns us of anything it’s that BOS is equally willing to use our desires to swell it’s ranks. Does that make them in the right?

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

Well to clarify when I said smart I meant witty…

Megan
      Participant

Gee if only I was friends with someone who could confirm the veracity of ARGs with their organizers.
      /sarcasm.

Sean

I can speak with The Powers That Be. But what’s the fun if I do that every god damn time? The verification process was never intended to be a security blanket, it’s a safety net.

So far no one’s made any aggressive actions, no one’s damaged any narratives or put anyone at risk. So there’s no need to verify.

As a participant I’m as close to being sure that this is unrelated as one can possibly get. As a mod I don’t see the need to utilize those tools yet

Megan
      Participant

@thegilded – that wasn’t a comment directed at you or a request for TPTB intervention at all, it was a sarcastic crack at my own personal situation. I don’t want to know what’s real and what’s not all the time and you know that.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@thegilded Agreed. I think by now TPTB are aware of this. If it ever reaches a point it could become an issue they’ll shut it down. But until then I’ll keep following the profile and see if it leads back to the snake, continuing to eat itself.

superstar
      Participant

So, Andrew Perez, pictured on pages 80 and 95 of the TE book… Look at his costume. It’s weirdly similar to the costume worn by RGK in the Alone Land music video (both costumes remind me of Kubrick’s Clockwork Orange droogs) . And, the pic on page 80, in particular, is very similar to some of the shots of the two of them in the video. Like RGK is the light version of AP’s shadow.

Coincidence? I’m thinking not.

And, his Ellis/Sentinel/BOS connection to @blondie?

I call SUS!

superstar
      Participant

If this whole thing is another game jack, then this will go nowhere, but…

The Empress card reflects both abundance and success in practical and financial matters. It also represents a feminine and motherly person. And finally, it suggests love and comfort…

There have been a number of “mother” references in this experience so far. Just off the top of my head:

-IConfidant’s question to us about our relationship with our mother
      -Stacey Erikson’s troubled relationship with her mom
      -Sarah Sinclair has a son, but seems to be pretty removed from mothering
      -the whole concept of birth and re-birth (Anoch, sacrifice, JC/Jesus…)
      -Noah’s absentee mother

Anyone else think of anything?

Also, after reading ScarrQueen’s post “You can have anything you like, if you’re willing to pay the price”, I Googled related quotes and was hit by one in particular, from the Queen Mother Elizabeth II herself (another Brit!): “Grief is the price we pay for love”.

Kevin
      Participant

To build on @wanda102’s point, so much of the text put out by The Midnight Commission hinted towards what they were really involved in. The truth was staring us all in the face the whole time, but no one knew it was the truth.

Their first post said: “We will tear you down from the inside.”
      Morgan was smack in the middle of everything and that’s where they were going to start pulling from.

Their third post: “Illuminate the darkness and all will tremble upon our truth.”
      We’ve seen repeated references to the “darkness” and the “encroaching dusk”. NewBoS/TMC/The Resistance would obviously stand against that.

Their fourth post: “Unify and fortify our mightiest weapon against the coming darkness: OUR MIND!”
      Again with the references to fighting against the darkness, and then laying out what they laid out on Sunday. They want the brightest minds to stand against the OSDM.

Their seventh post: “We are but a copy of a copy. Look within you and you will find a fragmented truth.”
      The Resistance is a copy of BoS which was a copy of…(I’m not entirely sure, someone with a deeper knowledge of Tension lore probably knows though.)

Their fourteenth post: “Join us before it’s too late.”
      On it’s face this most likely refers to the coming darkness. Also literal in the sense that The Midnight Commission wouldn’t be around in the current form much longer.

Their fifteenth post: “This weekend everything will change.”
      Well, yeah.

Their sixteenth post: “There is 1 Hour Until Zero. #tenamongstyou”
      This is maybe the most interesting one. Up front this appears to be about getting ten more people into the event that was coming up very quickly that weekend. As everything else ended up being something else though, what if this actually refers to where the clock has been wound? Maybe The Midnight Commission wasn’t aiming to do anything at midnight, they’re aiming to stop the clock from reaching midnight.

Sage
      Participant

@superstar, we were just discussing on Slack if music video was IG or OOG? It was Andrew and the costumes that made me wonder too? Also the post by TPTB that was titled “Costumes”, that seemed a little odd to me…

superstar
      Participant

Their sixteenth post: “There is 1 Hour Until Zero. #tenamongstyou”

@kevin
      or, telling us that there was a “ten” (as in 2s vs. 10s) amongst us. Someone who’d risen in the ranks (Morgan).

Cristen
      Participant

@superstar a ten amongst you. GIRL yes. This I like.

superstar
      Participant

Awww, why thank you @wanda102 🙂

Viewing 51 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar