ScareLA

This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 11 months ago by Vox Chaotica.

• Author
       Neil
      Participant

Hey guys!

Those who were around last year remember Tension at ScareLA – that was a blast! Anyways I have pre-sale link for you all with ScareLA that actually helps out We Are Indie Horror if you use it.

Here ya go!

https://register.growtix.com/e/scarela_2017?aa=wear485

Hope to see you all there.

GoldTongue
      Participant

Thanks for the link. I’m guessing we can only assume LUST will be represented. If only we knew which day!

Yael
      Participant

I got the ticket I am looking forward to meet you all.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’m debating going. I will be pressing it up at Midsummer Scream. Not sure I want to do back-to-back weekends of scare stuff.

Max Z
      Participant

@birdiesrunamok Yeah I already have my weekend passes for Midsummer bought, but if there’s some kind of Lust representation or even a meetup or something that ScareLA I’ll probly just say screw it and go to both. In fact, come to think of it, someone simply handing me a flyer and saying “Glory Be” at last year’s ScareLA was how I learned about Ascension to begin with.

Neil
      Participant

This year will have some awesome things. I cannot spoil anything yet but trust me when I say the immersive theater community and more extreme haunts will be represented in a big way this year. 😉

Vox Chaotica
      Participant

I think I could actually make this – full-costume, masks and all. My business in Japan during that period of time had a (relatively) last-minute cancellation, and I already have those days off, so I’m hype.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar