Sarah Thompson

This topic contains 44 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  Hannah Schenck 2 weeks ago.

• Author
     Maranda 
    Participant

@sfire8 We can check that easily. Show Tanya a photo of Sarah Sinclair, and even if she dyed her hair, Tanya should be able to recognize her.

@tanyathompson Please watch this video. Do you recognize the woman speaking? https://www.facebook.com/thelustexperience/videos/1903140793339956/

Kortney 
    Participant

Honestly, @shankfx22 this seems like a test for you.
    Are you truly Team Noah? Cause this sounds like a test for loyalties.

superstar 
    Participant

@shankfx22 Remember, Noah told us if we didn’t choose a side, one would be chosen FOR us. @kortneydarling may be right.

Jackie 
    Participant

@shankfx22 @kortneydarling @superstar
    I think our stance on the issue also has to be how we see ‘choice’ VS ‘missing’?

1) Missing, to be held against their will, abducted, brain washed, manipulated, victimized. We all feel that is pretty wrong, OR

2) Noah never made anyone do anything against their will, i.e: Call friends, high five strangers, plug The System . Sabrina/Addison returned of her own will, to much distress. This ‘other’ Sarah, while having a family and social responsibilities, is an adult and could have chosen to leave that life to begin anew. Socially egregious, morally questionable, but hardly against the law. And if that is the case, no one could make her return, no family could impose their morality on another: “You need to return for your kids! You need to come home!…”

The only person who can answer that is Other Sarah. the 13th is coming and if anything, some well placed drama can boost ticket sales.

Buz Wallick 

@shankfx22

I agree with @kortneydarling that this is a test. But I think more so from Noah testing to see if you can be “flipped.”

Kortney 
    Participant

@theladyj On your #2 that’s not always how it works. “I didn’t make you do it” is a classic manipulation technique, as we know Noah does. Although we might be able to say no one is doing anything against their will (especially the participants, we signed up for this) Sarah could be a different story. Mainly cause we don’t know her story yet. Just kind of reminds me of the handlers who wanted to get out during ascension.

This note from ascension seems relevant? A tiny bit?

Jackie 
    Participant

@kortneydarling
    You’re right, we don’t know her story or whatever she wanted from the System, if she got what she wanted or even her date of inception into the madness. I hope we get her time line.
    on the other side of the coin, it is very hard and very tragic, to imagine someone just joining some wacko-self-improvement-mumbo-jumbo and leaving their home, kids and normalcy. But it does happen. With various reasons.

Cristen 
    Participant

Agreed @theladyj. No matter what she left behind, we can’t discount the fact that maybe she’s exactly where she wants to be.

Hannah Schenck 
    Participant

I value all of your opinions and they are extremely valid. I have given it a lot of thought and this is what has stuck with me from this call today:

1. @tanyathompson Is genuinely concerned for her sister and has tried multiple times to contact her in person and through other forms of communication. Her sister may have voluntarily joined The System, but she may not be voluntarily staying, whether that is physically or mentally. When people up and leave their lives or their families, they are in dire need for something new or different in their life. Maybe Sarah had every intention of returning, but thought the System spoke to her and knew this is what she needed for change and to be truly happy. Did she succeed in that?

2. I feel in my gut that Noah’s heart is not fully grinched yet. He has hardened himself as a means of protection from all of the hurtful things he encountered as a child from his father. He’s reckless and destructive but also determined to get what he wants. When Horace said that him and Noah came to a painful or uncomfortable agreement, I truly think that Noah saw that the only way to truly succeed his father, is to become more powerful. He’s side by side with the man who raised him that he despises, why? There is a plan in there. Noah has an end goal and it doesn’t involve Horace. I think when he gains enough power, he will bring down his father for revenge and justice that he feels entitled too. I think Noah is involved in The System but maybe not as much as holding people against their will or for malicious reasons against the joining members.

In my heart, I feel compelled to help this woman. I fully support Noah, and want to do what I feel is right. If this is a test, then I’m being asked to ignore this cry and turn my head and that is not me. I’m Team Noah while also being a compassionate human being. I told Tanya I would do everything I could to help find her sister and I intend on keeping my word.

Winston Smith 
    Participant

@tanyathompson In my experience with cults, when family members are trying to reconnect with loved ones inside, it’s rarely simple. There can be a lot of complicated reasons that the cult victim can be perfectly willing to cut off contact with their relatives, and be fully convinced that it’s the right thing to do. It’s surprisingly easy when you control someone’s access to outside information. If you control what they learn you control how they feel. It would not be at all inconsistent with what we already know of OSDM for this kind of thing to be occurring again.

Getting your family members back is not easy, but the first thing you have to do is find a way to let them know that you love them, and that they can call you day or night, and you’ll be there for them. Any sneaky, tricky way you can get the message to them is fair game. Assume your mail to them will be read/censored, and phone calls will be monitored.

Then you make it all very, very public. Publish the most current photographs of them you can. Tell your story. Tell as much of their story as you know. Talk about how much you miss them, and how painful it is that you’re being kept apart.

The cult gets put in a difficult position. The additional scrutiny makes it difficult to apply maximum pressure to the cult victim/loved one, potentially protecting them from the worst abuses, or harshest of manipulations. The more public you make it, the more that person becomes a PR liability for the cult, and the more likely the family is to get their loved one back. If the pressure is intense enough, the cult will often even kick them out in a desperate act of damage control.

Its going to get ugly, but you have to fight for your loved ones, and you have to fight smart by making it more expensive for the cult to hold onto your loved one than it is to just let them go. Be a *giant* pain in their ass, but be smart about it, and make it difficult for them to discredit you. Don’t get baited into obvious traps.

Be patient, but persistent. You don’t have to go full whirlwind-fist, you’ll just tire yourself out. Slow, constant, persistent pressure will win the day. It works for water, it will work for you. It just doesn’t always work as quickly as you’d like.

Winston Smith 
    Participant

@tanyathompson In my experience with cults, when family members are trying to reconnect with loved ones inside, it’s rarely simple. There can be a lot of complicated reasons that the cult victim can be perfectly willing to cut off contact with their relatives, and be fully convinced that it’s the right thing to do. It’s surprisingly easy when you control someone’s access to outside information. If you control what they learn you control how they feel. It would not be at all inconsistent with what we already know of OSDM for this kind of thing to be occurring again.

Getting your family members back is not easy, but the first thing you have to do is find a way to let them know that you love them, and that they can call you day or night, and you’ll be there for them. Any sneaky, tricky way you can get the message to them is fair game. Assume your mail to them will be read/censored, and phone calls will be monitored.

Then you make it all very, very public. Publish the most current photographs of them you can. Tell your story. Tell as much of their story as you know. Talk about how much you miss them, and how painful it is that you’re being kept apart.

The cult gets put in a difficult position. The additional scrutiny makes it difficult to apply maximum pressure to the cult victim/loved one, potentially protecting them from the worst abuses, or harshest of manipulations. The more public you make it, the more that person becomes a PR liability for the cult, and the more likely the family is to get their loved one back. If the pressure is intense enough, the cult will often even kick them out in a desperate act of damage control.

Its going to get ugly, but you have to fight for your loved ones, and you have to fight smart by making it more expensive for the cult to hold onto your loved one than it is to just let them go. Be a *giant* pain in their ass, but be smart about it, and make it difficult for them to discredit you. Don’t get baited into obvious traps.

Be patient, but persistent. You don’t have to go full whirlwind-fist, you’ll just tire yourself out. Slow, constant, persistent pressure will win the day. It works for water, it will work for you. It just doesn’t always work as quickly as you’d like.

Kortney 
    Participant

Private Messaged Tanya and she responded with this –

Hi Kortney, I will scan a picture of her and upload it.

Regarding them kicking me out, about 8 months ago, I was actually inside the seminar. Was sitting in a seat, and a woman, pretty, walked over to me and whispered ”You need to leave now”. I showed her my ticket, and she walked away. A few minutes later two men, well dressed told me they were refunding my ticket and to leave. I told them I didn’t want a refund. They grabbed me by my arm and pulled me to my feet. At this point I am fuming mad, and I am trying to cause the biggest scene I could. As I was literally being tossed from the venue I glimpsed a woman who could have been my sister standing near the front of the stage. I tried two more times. The last time I didn’t make it out of the parking lot.

Considering Lust has almost all pretty women, it’s hard to pinpoint who she’s talking about when she was asked to leave- but my best guess is Sarah Sinclair. I’m also not thinking the two Sarahs are the same person. When someone typically describes someone missing as ‘blonde’ they would mean naturally- which Sarah Sinclair obviously isn’t. Otherwise she’d say ‘dyed blonde’.

Also don’t think this is Sabrina. Maybe a previous blonde actress that everyone knows and loves is coming back into the mix 😉 ?

We’ll find out when we get that picture. (Unless someone stops her first.)

Hannah Schenck 
    Participant

So Tanya and I have been corresponding back and forth. She is very upset and turned off by this website and the fact that it is a game to everyone. This is not a game to her, this is her family and she feels it has been ruined. She explained to me that Sarah was fine one day, boasting about how excited she was that Brandon was going to be starting first grade (he is 6 years old), and then the week of the seminar she packed her bags and abruptly left.

She very admanatly warned me that these people are dangerous and are out to hurt people. I’m assuming she is referring to The System and Noah. These were her exact words:

Hannah, I’m telling you, they hurt people. Real people, with husbands, and dogs, and 6 year old sons

I sent her a link to a picture of Sabrina and the handlers and asked her to let me know if she recognizes anyone. I am being very open and nurturing to her, as I feel she feels very much at the end of her ropes and has no other option. I feel for this woman and she is scared… scared to death of these people, their capabilities and what they could or already have done to her sister.

Kortney 
    Participant

I feel like we’ve heard that before? Being appalled that people see this as a game?

Also, now we know how old Brandon is. Would be 7 now, Sarah is probably mid-late thirties then?

Nicole Mae 
    Participant

@shankfx22 this is brilliant. Your transcript of the conversation shows how present and willing you are to help this woman. I’m super impressed you were able to keep your cool in chatting with her – I have only done the call with IC so far and I fangirled out so hard.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar