Sarah Thompson

This topic has 44 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 7 months ago by Hannah Schenck.

• Author
       Hannah Schenck
      Participant

Hey guys, so I’m sure you saw but a new user named Tanya Thompson was asking for my number on the forums. I PM’d her asking what I can do for her and she mentioned that the Sarah Thompson quoted in the new System email was her sister. I gave her my number and told her to call or text me.

WELP… She just called me. I decided to record it so I could come back and listen to it to transcribe as I have no memory of details when I’m anxious or under pressure lol Here it is:

Me: Hello?
      Tanya: Hannah? Hi it’s Tanya
      Me: Oh hello…
      Tanya: I am ah… Sarah Thompson is my sister
      Me: ok… Hello? I’m sorry I can;’really hear you
      Tanya: Do you know her? Sarah Thompson?
      Me: I don’t think I know a Sarah Thompson, I do know a Sarah Sinclair
      Tanya: No, I was forwarded an email from my husband and it has a quote from Sarah Thompson on there
      Me: okay and… ugh… who is your husband?
      Tanya: dale
      Me: dale?
      Tanya: Listen… I don’t know… how do you know this System? How do you know my sister? do you know anything? I just haven’t talked to her in a year. Every time I get a little bit of information I try to reach out to her, every time I go to these seminars Noah and his goons kick me out, she wont talk to me, I’m just trying to get ahold of her.
      Me: okay so you know Noah?
      Tanya: I know OF Noah, my sister knows Noah, I don’t know Noah, I’d like to haha
      Me: yea he’s quite a fireball. what does your sister looks like?
      Tanya: blonde hair, 5’5, average… pretty, doesn’t wear makeup a lot. Pretty without makeup
      Me: oh okay a natural beauty
      Tanya: she was married, she has a son, his name is Brandon
      Me: so she joined the system and that’s why you haven’t heard from her? Or what happened the last time you heard from her?
      Tanya: I don’t know what she does but I know The System destroys families. Destroyed her family. She’s gone. I don’t know where she is, if she’s alive, or a willing participant in this. I don’t know anything. I’m hoping that maybe you can tell me something.
      Me: I’m trying to see if I can put any faces to that description. None are coming to mind but I’d really like to find her for you and get you guys in touch
      Tanya: I’d like for you to find her for me too. I don’t really know what you do, whatever Noah is pretending the System to be, it’s NOT THAT. I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT.
      Me: Do you have any proof of that?
      Tanya: You’re just gonna have to listen to me
      Me: I’m supposed to be going to an event of his in August
      Tanya: Ha do you have family?
      Me:I do have family, not my own, I’m single
      Tanya: I hope they are not making the phone calls that I’m trying to make now. I need you to be CAREFUL. I don’t understand…
      Me: I’m so sorry
      Tanya: I just want you to know. She won’t talk to me. I cannot attend an event without being thrown out. I don’t know what else to do but give up. Whatever it is I just want you to be careful
      Me: Okay are you in Los Angeles?
      Tanya: No I am in Kansas. I’m doing all of this from Kansas in between my work and everything else I should be doing.
      Me: What did your sister do for a living?
      Tanya: Well she jumped from bill collecting, to convenience store, she worked at K Mart. She just kinda has a rolling history of different jobs. Is that something that is ATTRACTED? Is that what those people are attracted to?
      Me: I am still trying to figure out who Noah is myself
      Tanya: I know this much: this is not who my sister is. Whatever is happening and is making her not talking to me, this isn’t who she is
      Me: I mean it kinda sounds like a cult
      Tanya: YEA, it kinda does. This email that I have, this is yours correct?
      Me: I did not send that email, I posted it. It went out to a lot of us who are going to the event or have had interactions with The System before.
      Tanya: this isn’t something you made?
      Me: No this is not something I made
      Tanya: So you don’t know my sister?
      Me: I don’t but I’m going to try really hard to find out who she is for you
      Tanya: Thanks for your time
      Me: Yes and you have my number so please call me any time and let’s stay in touch. Is there anything you want me to tell Noah?
      Tanya: No don’t tell Noah anything. I thought you might know her, I’m sorry to have bothered you
      Me: Don’t worry about it, I’m going to try my hardest to locate her for you and please keep in touch Okay?
      Tanya: Okay thank you very much, bye

This was a 7 minute conversation that I tried to narrow down but I felt it had a lot of useful information in it…

Okay so upon all of this initially I thought maybe Sarah Thompson was Sarah Sinclair, but now I am wondering after her description if this is Sabrina… Another alter ego?

Also, I thought it interesting that she referenced her sister’s lack of keeping a job, jumping from one to another and asking if that is what The System is attracted to? Is The System attracted to people who are flighty, unstable, not grounded, etc?

Mustafa Said
      Participant

Didn’t know Tanya and I lived in the same state. I’d love to meet her in person and see if there’s anything I could do to help her out.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

I hate to say this but… I’m gonna say more lies from the OSDM.

This all feel way too contrived and similar to certain emails we got about the OOA last year. Family member seeking more information on their missing person who got tangled up in a cult.

I doubt this is BOS copying their tactics because they know these sorts of messages get people MORE likely to go check it out.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

How much you wanna bet we will see or hear about Sarah Thompson at Noah’s seminar?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Her sister does sound like the perfect mark?

Hell of a transcription there @shankfx22 thanks for doing that!

Cristen
      Participant

Attracts people who feel unstable and ungrounded? Who? us?
      Powerful people, or those who project power always attract those who want to mirror themselves as such. Interesting that Noah’s shown himself to be both flighty and unstable in recent months, though. I’d say that means at least some of us are going to see what he has to say more out of morbid curiosity than a desire to get on his level.

I’m wondering what he was like a year ago that drew Sarah Thompson in to him so completely though. Maybe it wasn’t just the good doctor?

Maranda
      Participant

@shankfx22 If Tanya calls again, see if you can get a timeline of Sarah Thompson’s history with They System. When she first met Noah, when the first seminar was, etc.

@tanyathompson
      Or Tanya, if you can tell us yourself via post or public message, we can see what we can do to help. (To send a PM, click on the recipient’s name, where you’ll be taken to their forum profile, then click the “Private Message” button.) If you really can’t get a hold of Sarah, maybe you should consider filing a missing persons report. Our knowledge and resources are limited, and law enforcement should be able to help you if things don’t go well here.

Scott Simon
      Participant

I’m more concerned about Brandon, to be honest. How old is he? Is he with the ex-husband? Is the husband even alive? Why can’t Tanya contact one of them?

Maranda
      Participant

@nothenrygale You may be right that this is just more of the OSDM’s shininigans, but I don’t think it’s worth risking the possibility that we’re dealing with an actual cry for help on the off chance that it’s nothing.

Sage
      Participant

If any of the other relatives of “testimonials” start calling about missing people someone might want contact the FBI!!

Kortney
      Participant

I realize that it’s a super common name- but I find it strange that there are now two ‘Sarah’s in play now. Also, we didn’t get an age? How old could Brandon be?

Sabrina doesn’t have a kid (right? that would be weird?) so I don’t think it’s Sabrina.

Jackie
      Participant

wow what an excellent transcript! I appreciate the effort @shankfx22!

@tanyathompson
      , August 13th is fast approaching with a seminar in LA, do you have a photo to share? Does she have any old tattoos/discerning marks, scars?

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Thanks for posting this, @shankfx22! You rock!

The comparison between cults and The System definitely resonates. The “only I can fix this” rhetoric, and then Noah’s entire play this past weekend — systematically getting people to subjugate themselves to his will by asking them to do humiliating things — which was basically forcing people to cede independence to him, if only symbolically.

@nothenrygale
      Can you dive into your take a little more? Not following, but agreed we should be considering all possibilities. The way I’m reading it, as of now we know that OSDM and Noah are connected, and that Horace works with both OSDM and The System (as well as iConfidant). So The System and OSDM are either friendly entities, or part of a larger scheme that OSDM is putting together here (The Lust Experience). How would OSDM benefit from undercutting its own asset and Experience?

Sage
      Participant

Maybe Sarah Thompson and Brandon are Sarah Sinclair and Timothy??? Sarah could have transformed herself into power by using The System and dyed her hair black?? Only thing is Timmy and the bloodline wouldn’t fit?

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@izryn If this is a legit plea for help, then the forums have already doomed her. This transcription makes Noah and co perfectly aware of what’s going on now if this is real. I’m sorry @tanyathompson, if you truly are seeking out your sister, she’s likely in more trouble now. And if you’re working with the OSDM, you’re not fooling this skeptic.

Noah, since you’re likely reading this, I have a proposition for you. You want to drink my alcohol and “toast”? Fine. Make that toast mean something. If this whole situation is real, help this Sarah out. Fuck up the OSDM’s plans for her. You don’t even have to do it for Sarah and Tanya, do it because you like mucking about with daddy’s carefully laid plans. BUT I think we both know this is another one of your father’s favorite rouses. I bet every story the OSDM comes out with has this little plot point. Maybe he likes the “lost family member” storyline because he felt like he lost you and is rubbing it in your face.

But what the fuck do I know.

If you truly want to stand with The Resistance, if you truly want to start burning his plans down, then expose what is going on here. Fuck. Up. Their. Plans. Be the rabble rouser we all know you like to be. Break into warehouses. Expose hidden documents.

You do you.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by Brad Ruwe.
       Maranda
      Participant

@sfire8 We can check that easily. Show Tanya a photo of Sarah Sinclair, and even if she dyed her hair, Tanya should be able to recognize her.

@tanyathompson
      Please watch this video. Do you recognize the woman speaking? https://www.facebook.com/thelustexperience/videos/1903140793339956/

Kortney
      Participant

Honestly, @shankfx22 this seems like a test for you.
      Are you truly Team Noah? Cause this sounds like a test for loyalties.

superstar
      Participant

@shankfx22 Remember, Noah told us if we didn’t choose a side, one would be chosen FOR us. @kortneydarling may be right.

Jackie
      Participant

@shankfx22 @kortneydarling @superstar
      I think our stance on the issue also has to be how we see ‘choice’ VS ‘missing’?

1) Missing, to be held against their will, abducted, brain washed, manipulated, victimized. We all feel that is pretty wrong, OR

2) Noah never made anyone do anything against their will, i.e: Call friends, high five strangers, plug The System . Sabrina/Addison returned of her own will, to much distress. This ‘other’ Sarah, while having a family and social responsibilities, is an adult and could have chosen to leave that life to begin anew. Socially egregious, morally questionable, but hardly against the law. And if that is the case, no one could make her return, no family could impose their morality on another: “You need to return for your kids! You need to come home!…”

The only person who can answer that is Other Sarah. the 13th is coming and if anything, some well placed drama can boost ticket sales.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@shankfx22

I agree with @kortneydarling that this is a test. But I think more so from Noah testing to see if you can be “flipped.”

Kortney
      Participant

@theladyj On your #2 that’s not always how it works. “I didn’t make you do it” is a classic manipulation technique, as we know Noah does. Although we might be able to say no one is doing anything against their will (especially the participants, we signed up for this) Sarah could be a different story. Mainly cause we don’t know her story yet. Just kind of reminds me of the handlers who wanted to get out during ascension.

This note from ascension seems relevant? A tiny bit?

Jackie
      Participant

@kortneydarling
      You’re right, we don’t know her story or whatever she wanted from the System, if she got what she wanted or even her date of inception into the madness. I hope we get her time line.
      on the other side of the coin, it is very hard and very tragic, to imagine someone just joining some wacko-self-improvement-mumbo-jumbo and leaving their home, kids and normalcy. But it does happen. With various reasons.

Cristen
      Participant

Agreed @theladyj. No matter what she left behind, we can’t discount the fact that maybe she’s exactly where she wants to be.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

I value all of your opinions and they are extremely valid. I have given it a lot of thought and this is what has stuck with me from this call today:

1. @tanyathompson Is genuinely concerned for her sister and has tried multiple times to contact her in person and through other forms of communication. Her sister may have voluntarily joined The System, but she may not be voluntarily staying, whether that is physically or mentally. When people up and leave their lives or their families, they are in dire need for something new or different in their life. Maybe Sarah had every intention of returning, but thought the System spoke to her and knew this is what she needed for change and to be truly happy. Did she succeed in that?

2. I feel in my gut that Noah’s heart is not fully grinched yet. He has hardened himself as a means of protection from all of the hurtful things he encountered as a child from his father. He’s reckless and destructive but also determined to get what he wants. When Horace said that him and Noah came to a painful or uncomfortable agreement, I truly think that Noah saw that the only way to truly succeed his father, is to become more powerful. He’s side by side with the man who raised him that he despises, why? There is a plan in there. Noah has an end goal and it doesn’t involve Horace. I think when he gains enough power, he will bring down his father for revenge and justice that he feels entitled too. I think Noah is involved in The System but maybe not as much as holding people against their will or for malicious reasons against the joining members.

In my heart, I feel compelled to help this woman. I fully support Noah, and want to do what I feel is right. If this is a test, then I’m being asked to ignore this cry and turn my head and that is not me. I’m Team Noah while also being a compassionate human being. I told Tanya I would do everything I could to help find her sister and I intend on keeping my word.

Winston Smith
      Participant

@tanyathompson In my experience with cults, when family members are trying to reconnect with loved ones inside, it’s rarely simple. There can be a lot of complicated reasons that the cult victim can be perfectly willing to cut off contact with their relatives, and be fully convinced that it’s the right thing to do. It’s surprisingly easy when you control someone’s access to outside information. If you control what they learn you control how they feel. It would not be at all inconsistent with what we already know of OSDM for this kind of thing to be occurring again.

Getting your family members back is not easy, but the first thing you have to do is find a way to let them know that you love them, and that they can call you day or night, and you’ll be there for them. Any sneaky, tricky way you can get the message to them is fair game. Assume your mail to them will be read/censored, and phone calls will be monitored.

Then you make it all very, very public. Publish the most current photographs of them you can. Tell your story. Tell as much of their story as you know. Talk about how much you miss them, and how painful it is that you’re being kept apart.

The cult gets put in a difficult position. The additional scrutiny makes it difficult to apply maximum pressure to the cult victim/loved one, potentially protecting them from the worst abuses, or harshest of manipulations. The more public you make it, the more that person becomes a PR liability for the cult, and the more likely the family is to get their loved one back. If the pressure is intense enough, the cult will often even kick them out in a desperate act of damage control.

Its going to get ugly, but you have to fight for your loved ones, and you have to fight smart by making it more expensive for the cult to hold onto your loved one than it is to just let them go. Be a *giant* pain in their ass, but be smart about it, and make it difficult for them to discredit you. Don’t get baited into obvious traps.

Be patient, but persistent. You don’t have to go full whirlwind-fist, you’ll just tire yourself out. Slow, constant, persistent pressure will win the day. It works for water, it will work for you. It just doesn’t always work as quickly as you’d like.

Winston Smith
      Participant

@tanyathompson In my experience with cults, when family members are trying to reconnect with loved ones inside, it’s rarely simple. There can be a lot of complicated reasons that the cult victim can be perfectly willing to cut off contact with their relatives, and be fully convinced that it’s the right thing to do. It’s surprisingly easy when you control someone’s access to outside information. If you control what they learn you control how they feel. It would not be at all inconsistent with what we already know of OSDM for this kind of thing to be occurring again.

Getting your family members back is not easy, but the first thing you have to do is find a way to let them know that you love them, and that they can call you day or night, and you’ll be there for them. Any sneaky, tricky way you can get the message to them is fair game. Assume your mail to them will be read/censored, and phone calls will be monitored.

Then you make it all very, very public. Publish the most current photographs of them you can. Tell your story. Tell as much of their story as you know. Talk about how much you miss them, and how painful it is that you’re being kept apart.

The cult gets put in a difficult position. The additional scrutiny makes it difficult to apply maximum pressure to the cult victim/loved one, potentially protecting them from the worst abuses, or harshest of manipulations. The more public you make it, the more that person becomes a PR liability for the cult, and the more likely the family is to get their loved one back. If the pressure is intense enough, the cult will often even kick them out in a desperate act of damage control.

Its going to get ugly, but you have to fight for your loved ones, and you have to fight smart by making it more expensive for the cult to hold onto your loved one than it is to just let them go. Be a *giant* pain in their ass, but be smart about it, and make it difficult for them to discredit you. Don’t get baited into obvious traps.

Be patient, but persistent. You don’t have to go full whirlwind-fist, you’ll just tire yourself out. Slow, constant, persistent pressure will win the day. It works for water, it will work for you. It just doesn’t always work as quickly as you’d like.

Kortney
      Participant

Private Messaged Tanya and she responded with this –

Hi Kortney, I will scan a picture of her and upload it.

Regarding them kicking me out, about 8 months ago, I was actually inside the seminar. Was sitting in a seat, and a woman, pretty, walked over to me and whispered ”You need to leave now”. I showed her my ticket, and she walked away. A few minutes later two men, well dressed told me they were refunding my ticket and to leave. I told them I didn’t want a refund. They grabbed me by my arm and pulled me to my feet. At this point I am fuming mad, and I am trying to cause the biggest scene I could. As I was literally being tossed from the venue I glimpsed a woman who could have been my sister standing near the front of the stage. I tried two more times. The last time I didn’t make it out of the parking lot.

Considering Lust has almost all pretty women, it’s hard to pinpoint who she’s talking about when she was asked to leave- but my best guess is Sarah Sinclair. I’m also not thinking the two Sarahs are the same person. When someone typically describes someone missing as ‘blonde’ they would mean naturally- which Sarah Sinclair obviously isn’t. Otherwise she’d say ‘dyed blonde’.

Also don’t think this is Sabrina. Maybe a previous blonde actress that everyone knows and loves is coming back into the mix 😉 ?

We’ll find out when we get that picture. (Unless someone stops her first.)

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

So Tanya and I have been corresponding back and forth. She is very upset and turned off by this website and the fact that it is a game to everyone. This is not a game to her, this is her family and she feels it has been ruined. She explained to me that Sarah was fine one day, boasting about how excited she was that Brandon was going to be starting first grade (he is 6 years old), and then the week of the seminar she packed her bags and abruptly left.

She very admanatly warned me that these people are dangerous and are out to hurt people. I’m assuming she is referring to The System and Noah. These were her exact words:

Hannah, I’m telling you, they hurt people. Real people, with husbands, and dogs, and 6 year old sons

I sent her a link to a picture of Sabrina and the handlers and asked her to let me know if she recognizes anyone. I am being very open and nurturing to her, as I feel she feels very much at the end of her ropes and has no other option. I feel for this woman and she is scared… scared to death of these people, their capabilities and what they could or already have done to her sister.

Kortney
      Participant

I feel like we’ve heard that before? Being appalled that people see this as a game?

Also, now we know how old Brandon is. Would be 7 now, Sarah is probably mid-late thirties then?

Nicole Mae
      Participant

@shankfx22 this is brilliant. Your transcript of the conversation shows how present and willing you are to help this woman. I’m super impressed you were able to keep your cool in chatting with her – I have only done the call with IC so far and I fangirled out so hard.

Sage
      Participant

Okay, so it seems like the mention of Brandon and him being around six years old is important. And Brandon is not Timothy because Sarah Thomspon abandoned Brandon at home. Sarah Sinclair could be mid-thirties.. Could Sarah Sinclair be Sarah Thompson and Timothy is her new child with Noah? How old is Timothy? Noah at one point said he was busy with “shit and vomit” from his kid right? Is Timothy a baby?

Not sure, but the mention of Sarah Thomspon’s kid Brandon seems like something we are supposed to pay attention to??

Sarah and Sarah just seems too much to be coincidental. Did Tanya watch the video of Sarah Sinclair to see if she recognized her?

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@maenicole Thank you. We have been privately chatting so that I can really help her find her sister. I have sent her a photo and asked her to identify her sister. I think she trusts me, as she should, and I plan on keeping my word to her. I want to help her find out what happened to her sister and where she is, for her sake, but also for Brandon and Dale’s sake.

Sage
      Participant

@shankfx22, is Dale her husband?

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@sfire8 I agree, I think the relevance of Brandon’s age is very important. I didn’t disclose the entire conversation, in order to protect Tanya and Sarah, however, she made it a point to mention that. She also mentioned that Sarah had a dog (not sure if that is important). I sent her some links and offered email correspondence if that would be easier for her. She has been pretty timely with her responses to my messages so we will see what she says! This is all very intense and she is genuinely desperate. I’m happy to be the person she confides in and I don’t want to let her down.

Dale is Sarah’s husband, yes. I’m trying to find more information on him as well.

Sage
      Participant

@shankfx22, that is very kind of you. Sounds like she called the right person!

Blondie
      Participant

Coming to this late, but it isn’t unheard of for people to appear on the surface to have a happy life but then pack up without a word and move onto something new… The System offers something really attractive to those who feel that there is something lacking, that there could be something *more*. Even I’m intrigued altho the System’s reach doesn’t seem to expand to the UK… So what I’m saying is that a large part of me feels Sarah Thompson probably did go of her own volition. I feel bad for Tanya and the rest of the family Sarah left behind, but if Sarah made that choice… The only thing we can do as a community is find Sarah and hear her side of the story. If she wants to be reunited with her family, then we can help. But if she doesn’t, then that’s her choice and we should respect that.

Nicole Mae
      Participant

Perhaps you could reach out to Noah and let him know she is interested in speaking with him? @shankfx22

Maybe the best way to help is to act as a conduit for their conversation. Seems like an awful touchy subject to make yourself a middle man in otherwise.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

She asked me to NOT contact Noah about her, that she has nothing to say to him. My take on it was she was fearful for what may happen to Sarah if I told him she was looking for her

Kortney
      Participant

@shankfx22 you should get her in contact with @nancyjenkins – as they both have relatives in The System now. (Andy- you’re still a little bitch to me. System or not.)

Violet
      Participant

yeaaaahhh…no matter what Noah’s true motives are, I feel like contacting him with this is a bad idea. If Tanya can identify her sister from the photo @shankfx22 sent, we’ll all have a better idea of what’s going on. I’m not sure Sarah Thompson is Sarah Sinclair, though. That seems too obvious. Either way, whether this is a real distressed woman looking for her sister or a setup by OSDM/Horace/whatever, I think something big is gonna happen at this event.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

This is simply gut instinct. I have nothing to go on here, @shankfx22.

I’m finding myself asking, “What are we missing?”

Could this be Jenna? Macy?

But gather as much intel as you can. Photos are essential, of course.
      But also highly personal things like nicknames, favorite food, type of dog.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

Thank you @larry, I am trying to gather as much information from her as I can. I pondered Macy since she is blonde, a natural blonde to be specific, which would be kind of epic if she was part of The System and broke free… now she is part of The Resistance and is ready to burn it down to the ground…

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

UPDATE

I hadn’t heard from Tanya in about a week, but this morning she responded. She confirmed that her sister, Sarah, is NOT Macy, Sabrina or any of the handlers. After seeing her sister’s name last week on the Noah Sinclair email we posted, it ignited her to go back and search through old emails, phone calls, etc. Her exact words were

I keep looking for order, and all I find is chaos

I am sending her a photo of Sarah Sinclair to see if this could be her sister, transformed with an entirely different image. I am offering to help her look through emails and/or listen through phone calls and if she permits it, I will share with all of you so that we can collectively look for clues. If anyone has anything they think I should ask her or have her clarify, let me know, as I am responding back to her soon. I am dedicated to finding the truth and hoping for the best so Tanya can get some clarity as to what happened to her sister Sarah.

Sage
      Participant

@shankfx22, this is great! I mean, maybe just try to get as much info about Sarah Thompson as possible? Age, more about her kid, what was her family/childhood like? Her personality? Fears?

I wish we knew more about Sarah Sinclair so we could cross-reference? I also want to know how she met Noah? And of course more about Timmy…

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

Thanks @sfire8! I sent her a photo of Sarah Sinclair asking if this Sarah was her sister. I will try to get as much info about her sister Sarah as I can, and see if I can pinpoint how she met Noah. We know that it was about a year ago that she left her family, and that she is flighty when it comes to committing to something for a long period of time. Perhaps that is what she sought from The System?

Viewing 44 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar