Sarah Sinclair meeting-5/7

This topic has 71 replies, 33 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 11 months ago by Candace.

• Author
       Michael Rizzo
      Participant

“Michael, are you home?”
      -no, but I’m just around the corner
      “Come home.”
      *click*

I rushed home and sure enough there was Sarah Sinclair standing right outside my house. In only a black sweater and wedges, she was drenched in the rain. The Sarah I met was unlike any Sarah we’ve seen thus far. She was cold and scared and broken.

“Michael?”
      -hey, yea… you good?
      “Let’s walk, take your phone out and turn it off. Let me see”

I showed her the phone now turned off

“Ok, they’re listening. Always, michael. They have our phones tapped at all times, I need to make sure we’re safe. I got your info from this, they have all of this info too”

She hand sme a Manila folder, it is the entirety of the original tension questionnaire.

“Do you have a dog?”
      -I do.
      “Here, uh this is for your dog”

She hands me a stuffed turtle chew toy, she then leans in closer to my ear.

“Michael, you don’t know them but you will now. You’ll see who they truly are… I’m sorry, I’m so sorry”

With that, she ran up the street into the darkness. The only trace of her was the sounds of her shoes and the rain and then she was gone.

The turtle chew toy had a USB in it, after rushing to @timsmyname right down the street, we had the audio of a phone call between the man from registration and DLB on his house phone. The audio will be posted in full below.

People have said she is scary and almost robotic… but the woman I met tonight in the rain, she may have been the most human person I’ve interacted with so far in this. She wasn’t just scared for herself, but she was honest to God scared for all of us. If they could break someone like Sarah Sinclair, imagine what they can do to us?

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

Great job @rizzzoooooo & @timsmyname. Tim sent me the original audio file to post, so here it is including the file name as it appeared:

“DBousHousePhone 313am 50117”

Tim Redman
      Participant

File is dated 5/6/2017 9:06pm

Anonymous
      Inactive

Labeled 5/1 so when Bulgarian man refers to tomorrow he’s probably referring to registration.

Chris
      Participant

“You came to us, you needed money for your art project.”

Tension? Does this redefine what we thought we knew about the nature of DLB and Clint’s involvement, and indeed the very existence of the OSDM? We were under the impression they put Ascension on FOR the OSDM. Now this man who we were assuming was OSDM says that Darren came to him. But now it seems that these shady investors Darren turned to in likely a moment of desperation have taken over and found something in this apparatus that they find worth the trouble. But can these two stories both be true? Does one disprove the other, or does this new revelation merely add shading to what Michelle exposed?

Thank you @timsmyname, @electrichippo, and @rizzzoooooo. The description of Sarah running off into the dark is absolutely haunting.

Haley Wilde
      Participant

Damn, the audio tape is definitely terrifying to listen to in the dark alone. This is all so unnerving… Sarah seems so broken. Makes me wonder why Macy is coming after her, and for that matter, where the fuck Macy went. When will she come back into play?

Evan
      Participant

@thebuz How do we know he’s Bulgarian again?

Anonymous
      Inactive

@jacksonpolyp We don’t. Just sounds good calling him Boris the Bulgarian.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

If you’re watching the new season of FARGO, one wonders if this is the Bulgarian mob who was/is hoping to turn TENSION into a money laundering machine. Not only did the project lose money but the money laundering shell blew up along with it.

How many iConfidants are going to turn out to be lovely people who rope you in to their situation, meet in person, and then…are threatened with bodily injury unless someone comes up with $$$$ to save them? After all, weren’t we all so very committed to saving our friends at the OOA?

Evan
      Participant

Not sure if this has already been done or if it will be useful… maybe @sassyyael would find it helpful? There’s a couple of parts I didn’t quite get. Sorry.

DBousHousePhone 313am 50117

*RING*
      *RING*

WOMAN:
      Hello?

STICK MAN… AKA “Boris the Bulgarian”?:
      (Speaking in a light slavic accent?)
      Darren?

WOMAN:
      What? He’s asleep.

BORIS THE BULGARIAN:
      Wake Him up.

WOMAN:
      *Ungh*

DLB?:
      (Off mic)Who is it?
      Hello?

BORIS THE BULGARIAN:
      You don’t answer your burner.

DLB:
      (To Woman off mic) Jesus, I’ll be right back babe.
      (Bedroom door closes)
      You’re calling my fucking house.

BORIS THE BULGARIAN:
      Charge phone and I don’t have to wake your wife.

DLB:
      What do you want?

BORIS THE BULGARIAN:
      Want you to answer your phone, stop making me repeat myself.

DLB:
      Fuck you!

BORIS THE BULGARIAN:
      *Laughing* Ha ha, people like you YOU don’t get to tell people like ME to fuck anything.

DLB:
      I am done, I am done with this bullshit… remember?

BORIS THE BULGARIAN:
      (Ominously)
      No.

DLB:
      I’m not doing this again.

BORIS THE BULGARIAN:
      You need to put spin on this package, make people think it’s well oiled machine… ?**break illusion**?

DLB:
      No. There’s no more spin, no more fucking wall breaking. They are smarter than the stupid shit you have us doing. You guys wanted to control it so fucking control it.

BORIS THE BULGARIAN:
      (Firm)
      No.

DLB:
      Jesus, don’t do this to me.

BORIS THE BULGARIAN:
      I’m not doing anything to you. You did this to yourself, remember? You needed money for “art project”. You lost investment and we’re still picking up the mess. Tomorrow we’ll want (hard to hear) **to gain faith? face?** of art project.

DLB:
      Jesus, I can’t I literally can’t.

BORIS THE BULGARIAN:
      These sound like problems to discuss with your wife or shall we?

DLB:
      Okay, stop. Leave her the fuck out of this.

BORIS THE BULGARIAN:
      Call your boyfriend Clint. We need people to think the small dog lover is back at keyboard. And then…

DLB:
      What?

BORIS THE BULGARIAN:
      Charge phone.

Brian E
      Participant

@rizzzoooooo Great recap, I need to be up in mere hours, but I had to see that played out. Great job of writing that recap!

Thanks

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

@thebuz Bulgarian. Russian. Slav. Whatever. Centuries of inbreeding among these fucks created an entire generation of half-wits. They lumber around making threats when all they really do is drink bad vodka.

My ancestors are from Vilna, Lithuania. My namesake was visited by the Fucking Czar who wanted a drink of water from my great-great-grandfather’s mill. Louis Meyerovitch told him TO FUCK OFF. Vilnans were partisans in WWII and kicked Nazi ass.

And that’s what we’ll do to Boris the Inbred Bulgarian. Nobody messes with DLB on our watch.

Gather the pitchforks, people. We’ve got a war to fight.

(or don’t. I mean, if you think you’d miss out on fried pickles n’ shit in the afterlife, I guess I hear you)

Cristen
      Participant

@jacksonpolyp I believe he says “we need people to think Small Dog Lover is back at keyboard.” ??

Anonymous
      Inactive

@jacksonpolyp

Thank you for doing that!

Few corrections:

“Charlize” is actually “Or shall we?”

And in after the Clint boyfriend line he says “We need the lover of small dogs back behind the keyboard.”

I am happy to edit your post to include these if you want.

Evan
        Participant

@thebuz That would be great, thanks! I was looking for a way to do it myself but I think I just made a mess of things.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@larry

@thebuz Bulgarian. Russian. Slav. Whatever. Centuries of inbreeding among these fucks created an entire generation of half-wits. They lumber around making threats when all they really do is drink bad vodka

So, um, I’m Russian.

Max Z
      Participant

Did I totally mishear, or did the Investor say “Call your boyfriend Clint, we need these people to think small dog lover is back at keyboard?” Did I hear that right, and if so, is that a reference to Otis?

So it seems we can infer that at least some of this is being faked as an immersive theater event by the Investors. How much of it is real and how much of it is staged? God only knows. Based on the fact that Sarah was the one who gave this recording to Rizzo, I think we can assume that she’s “real”, i.e. not an actress in the Investors’ immersive theater project that Darren says we’re too smart to continue falling for. So it seems safe-ish to think we can take her existence more or less at face value, unless this is about to go full-on People of Paper and she’s a fictional character who’s gained sentience or something, but that would be a whole different level of mindfuckery that I think we can set aside for now.

But, even if Sarah is real, and we can assume from there that Noah is real, and even if I did mishear the small dog lover line and it’s not a reference to Otis, this does confirm that there are things so far we have seen that were fabricated parts of this immersive theater show, right? Regardless of how, Clint is apparently making us continue to believe SOMETHING is at the keyboard, so we’ve fallen for some kind of trick so far. The thing about Otis is we’ve had reported physical encounters with him several times, so that doesn’t quite stack up either…

One thing’s for sure, I certainly don’t feel like I’m living up to Darren’s assessment that we’re “smarter” than the shit they’ve been pulling so far. I am lost as hell.

Edit: I was still in the process of writing this when other people posted to also that yes, he did indeed say “small dog lover”, so I guess take the questions about if that’s what he said as rhetorical…

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Max Z.
       Michael Rizzo
      Participant

@maxzumstein I believe the “small dog lover” is actually clint. He absolutely loves any and every small dog on the internet lol

Max Z
      Participant

@rizzzoooooo Ohhh I see, haha! Without that bit of context, I took at as him saying that Clint does the writing for the Otis facebook, i.e. Otis is an actor, but I suppose that really makes no sense based on some of the in-person involvement we’ve observed from him. Guess I overthought that one.

That being said though…I wonder what THAT means even. “Call your boyfriend Clint, we need to make people believe the small dog lover is back at the keyboard”…is that…I can’t even untangle that. Is it him saying that he wants Clint to step forward and lie and say he’s writing Lust again, and that’s the keyboard he’s at?

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

@thebuz I meant in a kinda sorta first generation with heavy accent kind of way.

Shaun
      Participant

I wonder if the small dog lover back at the keyboard could also explain how/why @clint-sears modified @macbethinabathtub’s post (https://thelustexperience.com/forums/topic/spoilers-only-in-person-meeting-on-may-1st-2017/#post-12067 as @mike noticed).

Yael
      Participant

@jacksonpolyp

Wow thank you this is incredible!!!

Jackie
      Participant

Wow!

Yael
      Participant

Wow am catching up on those. Amazing

GoldTongue
      Participant

So….. no remodeling then?

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Dear God. I would be laughing at the “small dog lover” line if this wasn’t all so terrifying.

@rizzzoooooo
      did Sarah ever specifically refer to herself as Sarah? Given last night’s twist, I’m wondering if you met Sarah Sinclair, or the terrified actress that’s been playing Sarah Sinclair?

@macbethinabathtub
      Really picking up what you’re putting down. If Darren (and Gordon) went to these guys as investors, it appears to reframe a lot of what we knew about Tension (or thought we knew). This will no doubt get foggier as more details are revealed, but it certainly suggests that the entirety of Tension was just “immersive theater” – from The OOA to OSDM on down. Does that mean we can take everything DLB and CS said in post-Tension interviews and discussions as legitimate IG truth? All the pieces certainly seem to line-up, from the original inspiration to the idea that Tension was a proof of concept that didn’t make $$ and all the rest.

This would also dovetail with Noah acknowledging that he’d seen @mike during Tension, Marcos acknowledging Noah played different roles, and Stephanie showing up as herself on 5.1.

“The stupid shit you have us doing.” I’m fascinated by this! Does it not infer that at least some of what we were engaging with prior to registration (hell, maybe all of it) was also fake immersive theater – and that Darren wasn’t a fan? Meaning: Otis, iConfidant, the Sinclairs, etc? Or something else?

Thanks to @rizzzoooooo and @electrichippo for sharing the experience and soundclouding everything so quickly. Any chance you can share the raw file as well?

Megan
      Participant

OK watching the periscope this morning and Rizzo saying “well it’s a USB but I don’t have a computer, so…GOODNIGHT!” and then Buz’s JESUS CHRIST RIZZO I’M COMING OVER…I died laughing. And woke Travis up.

Also

Centuries of inbreeding among these fucks created an entire generation of half-wits. They lumber around making threats when all they really do is drink bad vodka.

The college professor PC part of my brain just keeled over and died.

Lawrence Meyers
        Participant

The college professor PC part of my brain just keeled over and died.

thehazelverse
      Participant

But how did Sarah get this recording?

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Wow, Sarah and I waking up to all this. So much shininigans!

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Poor Darren. The defeat in his voice is crushing.

scot
      Participant

Watching this morning and the recent talk of Russians makes me think of all the spam we received a while ago for the Russian looking website for pirated movies. Are we sure that was really irrelevant spam? Have we ever been spammed by any other bots?

scot
      Participant

By other bots I mean it of game spam bots.

Sage
      Participant

Is the voice on the recording the same voice as the “European Stick Man”? I never met him.

Pretty clear, these investors gave Darren money for Tension, they didn’t get anything back and now they’re fucking pissed. Not only did they kick Darren and Clint off the new project (Lust), but Darren and Clint owe them money. And they are going to do what they have to to get it, including threaten Darren’s wife and try to make us think Clint is back on…maybe more.

Only question, like others have said, is how did Sarah get this recording? And was that Sarah the actress or Sarah Sinclair?

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Yes, Mr Stick Man is definitely the one talking to Darren.

Ok, this might be long winded, and make no sense. But here we go.

I wasn’t around durning Tension so I might be missing something or incorrectly connecting dots.

But early on, didn’t they say Hollywood types are there to take the fall when things don’t go correctly?

Last week there was a bunch of drama and the creators were forced to publicly deal with it, could the investors, and or OSDM be bringing them back to spin whatever PR debacle is transpiring?

Also, and this is out there, the phone call mentions failed “art project” could this not even be Tension but some other thing? A movie, a screenplay? Like The Devil’s Carnival, or Crow’s Blood or some other movie?

Like DB goes, borrows money, loses it, and now is under the thumb of this organization and is forced to be their patsy?

Also, on the call he says “Make them believe he is on keyboard” this just makes it seem like they want Darrin and Clint to be there so no matter what happens there will always be doubt it’s not real. Even when the critic drama happened (which I think is real-real, my head hurts) last week people thought it was manufactured. All of this seems like the perfect cover for a shady organization. “The best trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he wasn’t real.”

Also Sarah shared this phone call. I think we should be focusing on what they are after now if it’s not data.

Neil
      Participant

These layers just keep piling on. Poor DLB. I swear though, they threaten his family, I know those investors will have the entire Lust/Tension community to deal with and we can be a rough bunch!

Megan
      Participant

@hazelverse:

But how did Sarah get this recording?

1. They could have given it to her and told her to give it to @rizzzoooooo – she said something about being sorry that he was now part of it.

2. She was being held captive for a period of time. She could have gotten it then.

3. It could be a plot point we have yet to discover. I’m sure we’ll learn in time.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Piggybacking on Megan’s ideas about where this recording could have come from…

If you listen to the audio carefully, Darren’s voice is crystal clear. The Man With The Stick, however, is not. He sounds digital at times — something I recognize all too well from transcribing phone interviews that I’ve recorded.

That leads me to believe that the recording we’re listening to was actually made on Darren’s end of the call — and not by The Man With The Stick.

Granted, if Darren’s phone lines are tapped, this could account for that, but that also seems a bit circuitous. If The Investors are recording phone calls that they’re part of, why would they not just utilize a recording made on their side of things? It would certainly be easier.

Theory: Darren himself made this recording out of self-defense, and decided to leak it to @rizzzoooooo to warn the community about who we’re facing. And he called upon Sarah (or the actress playing her) to act as the go-between.

Kristin
      Participant

holy shit this call is wild!

Kevin
      Participant

So now I’m wondering how connected this guy is to the investors, if at all. I don’t think anyone mentioned him interacting with the investors or leaving the room he was in (until he just wasn’t in there any more). Before hearing that call, I’d have at least considered that he was only there to give everyone an immersive theater element to talk about.

Now we know he’s high enough up in some organization to call DLB to pressure and also had access to all the documents from Tension. The same documents that Noah’s dad considered valuable because of the emotional data they contained from Tension. If Noah’s father was holding Sarah, that could at least explain how she came by the documents she handed over to @rizzzoooooo, but doesn’t explain how she got the recording. With a small leap, we could guess that this guy is working for Noah’s dad and she got the recording while being held by him.

There’s another possibility for the recorded phone call as well because this is the second recorded phone call we’ve seen. Someone previously sent @taysavestheday his phone call with Sarah in an effort to help Sarah. Could the same person have gotten this recording to Sarah and she was able to smuggle it out? That doesn’t explain why they couldn’t have passed it on directly, unless they’re unwilling to reveal themselves just yet.

Back to the stick guy and Noah’s dad, I’d kind of assumed they were OSDM. At The End Michelle talked about all the information that people had given over, which is the same info that the stick guy had and Noah talked about in relation to his dad. So are the investors involved with the OSDM or do they not know what they’ve gotten themselves into either? They had everyone sign the paperwork they handed out, but maybe they didn’t know what was on the back. Remy also didn’t really seem to care if people signed or not. Could the OSDM be using them like they used everyone else last year? Or are we dealing with some other group?

Jackie
      Participant

Sometimes you just want to do an Art Show, and instead you end up in debt to various shadow organizations. Art is dangerous.

Certainly Sarah and DBL are captives, held hostage, emotionally, and maybe physically. Noah is willing to sacrifice his freedom for Sarah’s safety, so he’s not free, trying to be crazy to motivate ‘the powers that be’ to acknowledge his antics and make said trade. Marcos under Remi, so on so forth. Tina under everyone. No one is free and that is worrying. It’s all glittering, high-heeled, fancy lunches, indentured servitude in one way or another.

I can’t image who Stick Man answers to. Even he didn’t want to be in L.A on 5/1, but was compelled to. By what? Or who?

Cristen
      Participant

@bcbishop I like the idea the Darren is recording his calls, but wouldn’t we not hear the outgoing call ringing at the top of the recording in that case?

Megan
      Participant

@bcbishop – Good catch!!

Sean

@bcbishop – I saw the same information but in a slightly different way. We heard from Sarah that we’re all being tapped, watched. The fact that the other voice on the line ends the call with “charge phone” suggests that he either A: Knows that Darren’s phone is on low charge, implying direct access or B: Needs to have his phone charged for possible recording/ easy access.

If they have all of our equipment tapped, why wouldn’t they pull a recording from his phone to use for archival purposes or as a reminder to anyone else that they have under their thumb? It’s both a reminder through the words and reminder to everyone that the Investors are always watching

Candace
      Participant

@kevin well we know that @meghanmayhem helped Noah steal the tension forms on the night of 5/1 so that is how Sarah had them to find @rizzzoooooo’s address. We know that Sarah was back home with Noah from Rizzo’s phone call. I really like @bcbishop’s theory that Darren recorded the phone call in self defense and gave it to Sarah for help.

Call your boyfriend Clint. We need people to think the small dog lover is back at keyboard

@theladyj
      poster please?? This is currently my FAVORITE line in all of LUST?

Anonymous
      Inactive

They’ve had this meeting scheduled with @rizzzoooooo for months and the recording was done early last week so there’s no way getting Riz the audio was the original intent of this meet and greet…

I’m curious what they originally intended for him.

Lia
      Participant

@pandace88 The file that she gave Rizzo is different from the Ascension forms Noah stole.

I wasn’t around for the questionnaire. Was it all digital? Would she have theoretically needed to print out that document?

Anonymous
      Inactive

@lilmsfancpants @pandace88 The OG questionnaire was indeed digital but not out of the realm for them to print out and have a physical copy.

Candace
      Participant

Oh I see, you’re right. I wasn’t around for original questionnaire either unfortunately @lilmsfancpants

Megan
      Participant

When I showed up to Ascension the first time they handed me a printed out copy of my questionnaire…then I spent too long looking at it.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

@wanda102: wouldn’t we not hear the outgoing call ringing at the top of the recording in that case?

All depends on the recording set-up. The rig I use uses the incoming ring as the trigger to start recording, so the incoming call ring is always part of the audio file. Same could be true here as well.

@thegilded
      That could very well be the case. But The Man With The Stick might also want Darren to talk on the burner because that’s considered a safe line — something that becomes particularly important if this recording was made by Darren.

What if Darren let the burner die on purpose, forcing Stick Man to call his home line, and thereby allowing Darren to capture proof that he’s being manipulated?

Cristen
      Participant

@bcbishop admittedly I don’t know much about call recording, but I really like the idea that he let a “secure” line go unanswered in an effort to get proof that he’s being puppeted. Good catch.

Sean

@bcbishop now THAT’s a hell of an idea. If that’s true then I’m giving the Men With Sticks too much credit and Darren too little

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’m definitely buying into Darren doing this all on purpose to get it out there that he’s being forced against his will to put up with this shit.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

Boris may not even be an Investor. He may simply be a family “friend” brought in as muscle.

Shaun
      Participant

I agree “charge phone” sure meant “keep your burner phone charged so we can speak freely” since he was kind of blaming the uncharged phone as to why Darren’s wife is now involved/inconvenienced.

Questions:

– Why would the investors want us all to believe Darren/Clint are still a part of this?

They seem to be very interested in immersive (venue/what it is/why people like it) they aren’t thinking about putting on their own immersive to recoup their money right? That wouldn’t make sense..

They do seem to be wanting to continue to put on events.. they have to be for another purpose.

– How would the investors get their money back anyway?

By scamming all of us into telling them our bank account numbers, etc? By putting on the most amazing immersive theater pieces in the country?

– Is Gordon one of them?

He was never kicked to the curb (right?) and he sure seemed to have more free will at the registration event from what I read (I didn’t see any of the original creators at 5:30pm)

Anonymous
      Inactive

@shaun

I think Gordon never put up a fight and got stuck. Darren and Clint fought back and are being punished for it and Gordon is being treated as a lap dog.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Have been thinking about what @thebuz was saying about the original intent of the Rizzo meeting, and there’s some interesting puzzle pieces to put together here.

-Darren says on the recording that “They are smarter than the stupid shit you have us doing.” That infers that the “prologue” was something Darren was at least somewhat involved in. (iConfidant / Sinclairs / Otis / etc.)

-If that’s the case, then Darren was likely involved with the email to Rizzo setting the 5/5 meeting date.

-That would explain why Darren was able to “hijack” said meeting and turn it into an information drop instead.

So was Darren and Clint’s original plan for us all to be taking part in an immersive theater show about “The System” right now? And was that plan upended when The Investors decided to step in?

I will admit that this is the only line of thinking that lets me understand what was happening way back in March when @lilmsfancpants met Noah, and I encountered Darren. Darren said that the “prostitute” I was blackmailed with was just an actress. Why? Because the entire scene in the motel had just been a piece of immersive theater.

That night Darren said that he had been lured to the motel by an email from one of their own addresses, and I understand now more than ever why he was freaked out. He was lured to a location where a scene he had likely set up was being carried out, without his involvement, right after he realized The Investors were tracking his every move. Hell, that night he even said that the project was no longer in his and Clint’s control.

But if the Sinclair storyline was originally started as part of an immersive theater show, who is running it now?

Anonymous
      Inactive

@bcbishop

I think you’re really onto something here.

It would also make sense why certain things were potentially dropped from the story like The System registration, the shadow accounts, etc…

And also makes sense why Clint tried to warn you away, Bryan.

But really what could they have possibly had planned before they decided to give @rizzzoooooo something showing that DLB was under Boris the Bulgarians thumb… and why would the Sinclairs want that revealed? Actors originally hired by DLB that see what’s up and they are trying to save him, maybe?

Cue The Rolling Stones “Under my Thumb.”

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

@bcbishop @thebuz
      The original reason of the meeting was to be part of a lecture for “the system”. However since then it has all gone downhill… first when I saw Darren at the registration event cowering from the euro man and now this audio files given to me by Sarah.

I’ve been also thinking about the Sinclairs. Noah mentioned in the periscope that his dad is the man behind it all and that Noah himself was sent into tension to clean it up. So we know Noah is as real as Darren and us, and Sarah is his legit wife and just as real… But is Noah actually Noah, or was he and Sarah just playing the part of the Sinclairs for Lust, and whose names we actually don’t know? we have heard Nicole and Marcos refer to Noah as a character. If I were to guess, I’d say we haven’t been formally introduced to the couple who play the Sinclairs, however I don’t believe they’re actually playing characters anymore. I believe the man playing Noah truly is the son of the big boss and wants to fuck shit up, and I think his wife/the woman playing Sarah is honest to god afraid and delivered the dog toy to me last night. I just do t think there names are actually Noah and Sarah Sinclair, and I don’t think “the system” is at all real.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

To pile on, some may have missed Stephanie’s FB post on 5/1, which said simply, “Not happy”. When asked what that meant, she said, “Producers”. Meaning she was likely called in last-minute to “help”. What was that conversation like? Why Stephanie, specifically? Was this a call made in panic? Begging for help? Or was it OOG? Did anyone else notice that she ran to the back of the warehouse — behind the interviewers — several times? What was back there? Why go there if all you are doing is pushing merc and directing people to interviewers?

The Investors want us to believe DLB and SDL (Small Dog Lover) are involved because they are the only ones we would trust to carry out immersive theater.

The Investors aren’t going to get their money back carrying out a free ARG or even a paid immersive theater experience. My bet is that we are going to be lured in via iConfidant or our general caring for the people or cats or flora involved and told to pay up…or there will be blood on our hands. Think about it. What if someone said “We have @meghanmayhem and if you don’t pay us, then….” Well, bad example. But, say, it was me. No. Wait. Anyway, you get the idea.

It’s always about the money. Always. And con men and thieves just want to figure out how to get the highest return with the least risk. If they succeed, we won’t even know we’ve been fleeced. A slow roll going on for months.

Speaking of money, what idiot other than Boris the Inbred Ruski-Slav would drop $3 million into an unproven immersive theater art project? Which begs the question — there’s no way it actually cost that much. Did DLB and SDL embezzle the funds for something else, like say, a feature film?

Just who are the Investors, exactly? Nicole said she comes from a wealthy family. She’s as white as they come — not even close to being Eastern European. Which gives me all the more reason to think Boris is a fixer of the unsavory variety, brought in by people with money who get screwed out of money.

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

@rizzzoooooo I’d believe The Sinclairs aren’t actually The Sinclairs. At this point I’d believe I’m not actually me and the tooth fairy is real – spoiler alert. Throughout Tension we were lied to (call it misled if that feels more appropriate) relentlessly. I’m pretty hard pressed to believe a damned word that comes out of “Lust’s” mouth. I will play the game, smile and say “I believe you,” but the truth is I now have trust issues for days.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

OH MAN. I just watched Fargo Season 3 Episode 3.

MUST WATCH.

There were eerie parallels between Westworld during Ascension. Now we have this.
      You need to watch it, not the least of which is because…there’s a man with a stick…

Synchronicity, people.

Max Z
      Participant

Where the Sinclairs fall on the Reality spectrum is definitely the foremost question for me right now.

My working theory up until this point was that none of what we experienced in the prologue thus far was intended to be a part of the Lust Experience as DLB and SDL planned it. I thought that this has been a hijacking since practically the very beginning; hence the fact that we were first introduced to The System via spam posts. My theory from there was that The System, while fake, was not necessarily an immersive theater piece, but a fake scam operation using two people that worked for them (Sarah and Noah, who I believe are Sarah and Noah, but are not actually business leaders) that The Investors came up with to recoup their money from Tension, and were simply tapping into what they knew was an eager, pre-existing fanbase, like when people buy/sell Twitter profiles for the followers. Then, I thought, when The System was clearly not working because of Noah’s misbehavior, they scrapped it and attempted to punish Sarah in some way, and THEN decided to go forth with the “immersive theater” angle to get whatever it is they’re trying to get out of us. (just to be clear this is a theory that I’ve had since around 5/1, I am not at all trying to insinuate that I’ve thought everything was fake from the moment it happened, I wish I had that kind of foresight)

However, a lot in this phone call seems to contradict that theory, or at least parts of it. Particularly, it seems like we have already been exposed to immersive theater elements (based on the past tense of “the shit you have us doing”), and potentially have fallen for them. But the Periscope with Noah and Meghan still REALLY leads me to believe that Noah and Sarah are not actors in all of this…unless that was a staged “scene” in the Investor Immersive based on the R&D they gathered from that day’s meeting about what we liked in Tension? Also, the total absence of Macy nowadays seems to me to point to her being some plot line in an immersive piece that was dropped: but who was writing her account? And if she’s fake because The System is fake, are Sarah and Noah also “fake”? Or is she something developed by The Investors to get us involved when they saw people not being compelled by Sarah/Noah at first…and on that note, is iConfidant the same thing? Are all of the disparate plot elements the work of an inexperienced group of non-creatives trying to spin a compelling narrative and giving up and starting over a bunch?

I am spinning my wheels a lot over this and the car seems to be going nowhere.

Maranda
      Participant

Let me see if I can consolidate the various interpretations that have been offered so far into one narrative (and offer my own thoughts in response):

Last year, DLB and CS approached the Investors to fund Tension. Tension doesn’t make enough money, and Investors are now pissed. Investors put up with DLB and CS a little while longer as they run the beginning of Lust (“the stupid shit you have us doing”). But at some point, Investors kick DLB and CS off of Lust to run it themselves (“you wanted to control it”). This is what we’ve all experienced so far as The Prologue.

Recently, Investors have tried to get DLB back in by calling his burner phone, but Darren doesn’t want anything to do with them anymore and lets the battery die (“you don’t answer your burner.”). Stick Man/Boris is forced to call Darren at home. But this was DLB’s plan all along, and now he’s obtained evidence that he is being threatened.

The 5/1 registration happens. The presence of Stephanie as herself confirms that Ascension was never more than a show. Stick Man keeps Darren close, but he would rather be off doing Investor-y things than doing grunt work like keeping an eye on registration.

DLB gives a copy of the phone call to Sarah/the actress playing Sarah to give to Rizzo in an effort to warn us that there are darker motives at play.

It appears that we, collectively, have a choice. If we want to stop the Investors from getting what they’re after, whether it be heaps of money or our data, all we have to do is stop playing. Log off, don’t touch LUST ever again. Easy. BUT it’s too late. We were given that option back when Clint warned @bcbishop to step away. Stepping away now would mean throwing DLB and CS to the wolves/Investors. So we keep playing.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thank you @izryn for consolidating all this! Really does seem that we’ve only just begun…

Anonymous
      Inactive

Well done, @rizzzoooooo. I would have tossed the toy to the three dogs in my house and they would have promptly gobbled it up.

Melissa
      Participant

Hey guys I’m finally caught up from everything this weekend. Sounds like Slavic Guy has authority to rope back DLB and CS into this. I can’t help but recall my meeting with Slavic Dude on 5/1:

“I hope you will join us
      We need people like you”

Slavic guy really be Oppressive Slavic Dude Man?

I mean….OSDM presents….

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

Precisely @mkarrett.

“I hope you will join us“
      “We need people like you”

If Slavic guy is Stick Man or even Stick Man adjacent, Darren might not end up the only one being asked to (forced to) do some very questionable things on their behalf.

Jackie
      Participant
       Candace
      Participant

@theladyj yes ?. To me he is Bolgarian stick man until we get a name.

Viewing 69 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar