Sarah Interacts 4/17

This topic has 46 replies, 24 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by thehazelverse.

• Author
       Anonymous
      Inactive

Looks like a lot of people had some interactions today so post them below.

Sarah called me and said she cleaned out her spam folder and saw my video and that it made her laugh.

“You have my attention.”

Now I thought she had already called me and told me I had caught her attention… So… this is weird.

Also the lady who called me before did not sound like this woman who identified as Sarah. Take that as you will.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

I had a couple back and forth exchanges with Sarah re: the job opening.

The most recent exchange was me explaining to her my methods and that I, to summarize, had no intention of being a loud mouthed attention seeking ass kisser.

This was her response today:

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

No email. Guess she didn’t appreciate my first logo animation. Now taking suggestions on what my next Sinclair Smear™ animation should be.

For those who may have missed it the first time:

Yael
      Participant

I got email from Sarah

Asked me ” ignored?” Because I chewed her out how I felt about being ignored last week that she been talking to you guys not me so I had to step up my plate so I told her why I felt ignored 🙂

Taylor Winters
      Participant

Sarah just called me as well regarding my application to the open position.

She introduced herself and asked if I liked books–because my email to her felt like reading a novel. She’s not only impressed with my words, but with the intent behind them. I appear to have her attention.

Sage
      Participant

She replied to my resume:
      “You don’t need a fancy video to catch my eye Sage.”

Much appreciated, Sarah!

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Sarah just called me and introduced herself.

“I just watched Buz’s video and then yours. Tell me: Do you think you’re better than Buz?”

“In some ways,” I said.

“Explain.”

I rattled off some things. And she responded with:

“Interesting. This is going to be fun. Keep doing what you’re doing, Andrew. We like you.”

Jackie
      Participant

Want. Want. WANT.

Kevin
      Participant

I got a response that said:
      “go on Kevin, I’m listening.”

Just responded to that, but haven’t received another response yet.

Anonymous
      Inactive

“Impressive resume.

We will be in touch if we have any questions.”

Given my recent year of job searching, I think it is safe to say I did not make the cut.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I don’t support Sarah and glad she hasn’t responded to my email. I told her I don’t support The System anymore so I’m not really expecting anything. I’m on Team Macy all the way!!

Jackie
      Participant

Got my email!

“Jackie,

you mentioned the video being a bit rough…well we happen to like people that are a bit rough around the edges. Thank you for your application, it is indeed charming and I might even add..smart. Well done. We will be in touch soon. ”

Yael
      Participant

Now Sarah will learn how fast she cannot ignore me too quickly I got another reply what a bitch!

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Yael.
       SummoningDark
      Participant

I sent a meme in as my application so I wasn’t expecting a response, but Sarah and I have been trading barbs for a bit. She’s actually rather amusing. Who knew?

Tom Hite
      Participant

I was about to walk out the door on the way to trivia when I received a call from “No Caller ID.” I picked up.

“Tom.”

“…Yes?”

“I’ve been sifting through my emails all afternoon… can you tell me why I’m looking at a picture of a ten-headed creature with your face all over it?”

I couldn’t tell if she was more bemused or annoyed, but I definitely perceived a mixture of both.

My subject line was from Whitman: “I am large; I contain multitudes.” All that was in the body was this:

View post on imgur.com

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, right?

Sage
        Participant

@prufrock5150! Omg, this is amazing!! What was your explanation? I’m dying to know?!

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

I made a video for Sarah, but Instagram blocked it due to the audio I used. Trying something else, hoping there’s no license blocking. Stand by for lulz.

Jackie
      Participant

@prufrock5150
      I died. No pulse. Ded.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant
       Anonymous
      Inactive

The more and more I think on it… the more I’m positive that Sabrina called me last week.

When I said hello she said “Hi Buz, do you know who this is?” rather coyly.

I guessed it was Sarah on the phone but the woman never confirmed that, she just went on talking.

Today the caller immediately said “Buz, this is Sarah.” And sounded exactly how I remembered she sounded at the focus group.

Even stranger… last week the woman said she was impressed by me. This was the night myself and @addisonborn released our videos so I assumed that’s what she was talking about.

Today Sarah said she just saw our videos?

So what’s the deal? Oversight? Or… is Sabrina and the OSDM reading Sarah’s emails before she does?

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

@nothenrygale

You have my torch =)

Jackie
      Participant

@nothenrygale
      THAT IS SO CUTE.
      #AMAZEBALLS

Anonymous
      Inactive

We welcome you with open arms to the #BurnItDown club @nothenrygale!

Maxwell R
      Participant

I have been told Sarah is watching for what I can do. I will produce later this evening.

LaSalle
      Participant

@nothenrygale, well that was GLORIOUS. You’ve got my vote!

Maranda
      Participant

@thebuz Funny that you mention Sabrina, and to think something may be up with Sarah…wasn’t a certain attendant also frequently seen to exhibit inconsistent behavior while under the influence of a certain mind-altering piece of headwear?

Maxwell R
      Participant

I offered to make propaganda for the system. Sarah gave me a “show me what you’ve got.” Challenge accepted. There are more on my twitter, I will refrain from polluting the boards with everything I made.

Propaganda2

Propaganda1

Propaganda3

Candace
      Participant

@moustachemax @nothenrygale love em!! Great job!! So many talented creative people here

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Candace.
       LaSalle
      Participant

@moustachemax that last one is mesmerizing!! I can definitely see that being used hypnosis style in conjunction with the helmet while hearing @mike say “LUST!!! Call me Russell, Call me @russell” (New MHL Lust sound is amazing, upvote!)

GoldTongue
      Participant

I’ve gotten exactly zero recognition. My heart is broken and yet I hold out hope that Noah will make it all worth while.

Sage
        Participant

@goldtongue, maybe you should call Sarah out? Or be aggressive in your follow up emails about your job application? You are the only person who literally “disrupted your co-workers”, if I’m not mistaken??

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

@goldtongue

OOG
      Like I’ve said before, Your enthusiasm and RP abilities are top notch. Even if no one else notices, I enjoy your posts.

IG
      Don’t worry I’m sure you’ll have a place in the system. Sarah did say she would like to take our money… so look on the bright side… you have that to look forward to.

GoldTongue
      Participant
       Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

@sfire8
      I don’t know if that’ll work… I’ve called Sarah out plenty, and I get no reaction.

Also @goldtongue is playing a specific type of role that is very much supportive of Sarah/The System.

Maxwell R
      Participant

@pandace88 @lasalle Thanks y’all! Physical fliers coming in a few hours. I’m about to paint the town red with Noah’s face. I pity the fool who thinks this is real.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@goldtongue I wanted to make video of me lighting a candle, asking Anoch to forgive me for I have sinned… a photo Montage of the bodies at “the end”. Then cut to my dog telling me to destroy the sinclairs and the system (berkowitz style), then a cut to the candle being blown out. Then end it with footage of zombies eating people, but instead of “brains” the zombies are moaning “the system” and random quotes from Noah. I wonder if she’d accept a spec script. XD

Lia
      Participant

@thebuz Sorry I didn’t chime in yesterday. I hear you. I still have my two female callers’ voices in my head. I just can’t put it to rest.

Anonymous
        Inactive

@lilmsfancpants

Did you think first female caller sounded like Sabrina?

The thing I keep harking back to is that she asked me “Do you know who this is?” And was very coy. I should have said Sabrina. 🙁

Anonymous
      Inactive
       Briana
      Participant

Just catching up after a weekend away. I received a call from Sarah as well.

Nicole Mae
      Participant

Sabrina was 100% with The Creators yesterday. Check her Instagram Story.

Jackie
      Participant
       Lia
      Participant

@brianamatopoeia What did she say?

@thebuz That was my initial take, yes. But who knows?

Lia
      Participant

@theladyj Wowza! I really am a doe-eyed fool, aren’t I?

Briana
      Participant

@lilmsfancpants She commented on my video and said she liked me and would see me soon.

Tom Hite
      Participant

@sfire8, is there any?!

thehazelverse
      Participant

Interesting about our girl Sabby.

I was just thinking at the OC thing about how she fit in to all of this.

She was clearly in character at the Book Release… but she’s kind of disappeared from the narrative.
      slight of hand
      MAGIC

Viewing 43 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar