Sacred Geometry and the Briarberg Foundation

This topic has 8 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 6 months ago by Cassandra.

• Author
       Hannah Schenck
      Participant

Amidst everything that has been happening with Mason, we have been trying to determine what his end goal is and the Briarberg Foundation’s involvement. I found Mason’s cover photo on fb to be intriguing since he mentioned he’s in pursuit of science, so I reverse image searched it and it turns out it represents the Flower of Life, sacred geometry and how it connects and gives reason to everything that breathes life and the universe.
      Flower of Life

Sacred geometry is where the mystery of all creation meets science. It can be described as a belief system attributing a religious or cultural value to many of the fundamental forms of space and time. According to this belief system, the basic patterns of existence are perceived as sacred, since contemplating one is contemplating the origin of all things. By studying the nature of these forms and their relationship to each other, one may seek to gain insight into the scientific, philosophical, psychological, aesthetic and mystical laws of the universe.

The Flower of Life is considered to be a symbol of sacred geometry, said to contain ancient, religious value depicting the fundamental forms of space and time.
      Flower of Life

Components of the Flower of Life have been a part of the work of Alchemists. Metatron’s Cube is a symbol derived from the Flower of Life which was used as a containment circle or creation circle. Metatron’s cube is formed by connecting the centers of each circle in the fruit of life, a symbol among a few within the flower of life.

Metatron's Cube

The Platonic solids (or Key Sacred Shapes) were known to the ancient Greeks, and were described by Plato in his Timaeus ca. 350 BC. In this work, Plato equated the tetrahedron with the “element” fire, the cube with earth, the icosahedron with water, the octahedron with air, and the dodecahedron with the stuff of which the constellations and heavens were made. Geometric shapes form life: life begins as a sphere, becomes a tetrahedron, a cube, another sphere and finally a donut. All of these ring true with cellular division and the forming of the human.

The oldest depiction of the Flower of Life known to man is at The Temple of Osiris in Abydos, Egypt. The symbol here is not etched or carved  into the granite rock, it appears to be burned into the rock (which is unexplainable to the time and skills or tools they possessed). Osiris was Horus’ father, the god of the underworld. The temple was built to worship and connect on a spiritual level with Osiris. Apparently the ancient Egyptians would do annual rituals to connect to this god, in the hopes of ascending into the afterlife. What kind of rituals can we expect from Briarberg to connect to Osiris and ascend?

This makes me wonder if that is what Briarberg is after: almost like another Anoch of sorts. Are the people working with Briarberg, especially Mason, in fact a competitor of the OSDM, and are trying to summon the god of Osiris through a more scientific approach where we are one with the universe? Are they in search of connecting a certain trait from each of you chosen to meet with the Briarberg Foundation, that will help aid them in this journey?

If this theory proves true, you guys should look forward to some deep meditation methods or maybe even some good old fashioned hypnotism

Anonymous
      Inactive

This is a solid theory. Good work!

It’s really coming down to three metaphysical sides here.

You have the spiritual (OSDM), the spiritual science (Briarberg potentially) and the science (Noah/BOS).

All have differing goals of mayhem.

Sage
      Participant

@shankfx22, I’m so into this… My favorite and most intriguing part of all of this since the beginning is the Egyptian symbolism. You’ve found another link! I can’t wait to see how it all manifests…

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

Fantastic research @shankfx22!

I also like the idea of the breakdown of spiritual > spiritual science > science

I am reminded of Noah’s obsession with “esoteric Egyptian artifacts” and his penchant for quantum physics and it makes me think he’s quite the candidate for the “Spiritual Science Club” which seems to be made up of disillusioned younger-types who grew up in the OSDM and have since peaced out for newer greener pastures to call their own.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@meghanmayhem You bring up a good point referencing Noah and his interest in esoteric Egyptian artifacts, because honestly I had forgotten about this. Perhaps as a child, he was simply repeating something he saw or heard being spoken about. And like you said, he has removed himself from the family and OSDM, so what are the greener pastures he sees? Is it Briarberg? Alongside Mason? And continuing to rebel against Horace?

Cassandra
      Participant

Good thinking; I can’t believe he chose his cover photo by chance!

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@cass

I can’t believe he chose his cover photo by chance!

I’m certain his photo was chosen very careful and with calculation. It’s a bigger picture of what’s to come from Mason and perhaps the Briarberg Foundation

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

@daela try this —

Where is Horace’s wife? Why don’t we ever see her? Horace is so concerned about his lineage. His wife must be past childbearing years. In Egyptian lore, her name is Hathor.

The Egyptian God Family Tree

So in walks Andy on this fertility ritual…

With a blow-up doll and fertility statue…

Who is the doll supposed to be?

It’s a younger woman.

Is Horus trying to transmigrate his wife’s soul into a younger woman so as to continue bearing offspring?

Cassandra
      Participant

@shankfx22 ahh, yes! I meant to be agreeing with you about its definite significance. I meant to convey something along the lines of: “Mason’s cover photo was definitely not chosen carelessly.”

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar