Sabrina and her Relation to Us

This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 10 months ago by Anonymous.

• Author
       Anonymous
      Inactive

So this is just a bit of speculation that I figured I should post on the boards in a brief slow period.

So Sabrina came back to all of this of her own free will because she wanted to have the power and love back she felt last year.

Well… we all came back to this because we too crave the interactions, power… and love we feel when interacting with what’s going on… no matter how much it scares us.

Gatekeeper 2 (Sabrina) gave rise to The One (Us) and The One (Us) gave power to Overseer Addison (Sabrina). Sounds a lot like a Ouroboros don’t you think?

So taking all that in… could we infer that Sabrina is our Shadow on the cave wall. She’s not really us… but in this tale… Sabrina is our very own personal allegory.

Food for thought.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

It makes enough sense to me. The head is wanting to be validated and wanted, the heart is wanting to feel loved and appreciated.
      Sabrina wanted both. love of her family, and the power she once held.

111error
      Participant

That is a really smart little theory, and as good an explanation for the ouroboros as I’ve heard. Sabrina mirrored us as our iConfidant, and is also our mirror.

Cristen
      Participant

This is an excellent interpretation. It’s not uncommon to mistake the “snake eating itself” as a sinister image, but the Ourobouros in Egyptian mythos and Alchemy represented a cycle of birth and death. Infinity. The beginning, followed by the end, followed by the beginning.

Many of you last saw Sabrina at The End. That she’s begun again where you first met her is just the next step in the cycle.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@wanda102

Many of you last saw Sabrina at The End.

Funny enough many of us last saw each other at The End…

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar