RSS Feed Instructions for Following the Forums

This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 1 month ago by Yael.

• Author
       Taylor Winters
      Participant

There’s been a few posts on the RSS feed for forum activity itself, but I haven’t seen any that walk people through the process of setting one up themselves. RSS feeds provide the ability to read all forum posts chronologically, to mark of each post as you read it, to save posts of interest, and for the feed to tell you when new activity is posted (rather than you checking the Lust site constantly).

I’ve had a few people ask how to set one up, so I thought I’d let people know how I do it. My favorite is currently Inoreader (RIP GoogleReader). The instructions are simple:

Sign up at http://www.inoreader.com; then in the top left box that says “Search or Subscribe” paste this “https://thelustexperience.com/activity/feed/” and then click “add to feed.” Then on “Feed Settings” You can click and change it to “Oldest First.”

That’s it. That will set it up for Chronological scrolling. As you scroll over each post, it will mark it as read. Feel free to ask if you have any questions. Always happy to help!

Yael
      Participant

Can it be done on iPhone?

LaSalle
      Participant

Super helpful! Thank you @taysavestheday!!

Sean

Good call setting this up. Just be aware that rss works on a pull rather than push system so there will be a delay between when someone posts and when it appears on the rss feed

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

@sassyyael In answer to your question above, yes – the app Taylor mentions above is on the iPhone. There’s a lot of choices depending on your personal design preferences / features. (Inoreader, Reeder, feedly, etc.) Give the App Store a search and take your pick! RSS is a lifesaver when things get busy.

Candace
      Participant

You’re speaking another language right now (still can’t figure out how slack works btw) but I’m going to take your advice and try it out. *downloading inoreader as I type*

Yael
      Participant

Bryan. Thank you

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar