Revisiting the 3/27 numbers

This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Chris.

• Author
       Chris
      Participant

Thanks to confirmation from @wanda102 and others in the Focus Group 10, we now know that the exact time of the first Noah System group meeting is Sunday April 2nd, at around 4pm. Converted to numbers and applying military time (as a couple of participants suggested originally), this information could be presented as 04 02 16, the first three numbers in the sequence posted on Facebook Monday the 27th that was subsequently deleted, along with the forum thread that was discussing them. This theory still isn’t perfect, of course. If they’re all start times of something, why haven’t we heard anything about tomorrow at 5pm? Why do they list 5pm before 1pm on May 13th? But considering we received these on Monday and piece by piece every subsequent event this week built towards a result that lined up with these first three numbers, I thought it would be worth reposting… until they’re taken down again.

04 02 16
      04 02 17
      05 02 17
      05 13 17
      05 13 13

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

I like this @macbethinabathtub. Let me add a bit of potential data to the equation. When @rizzzoooooo received his reply from the Sinclairs it said this: “We might have an opening for the May 05th lecture.” That doesn’t seem to fit into our running theory unless they’ve changed their mind about Rizzo altogether or adjusted their scheduling without telling Rizzo, yet.

I do see that Rizzo was invited to a “lecture” rather than a focus group, but wouldn’t we think focus groups would likely be done before lectures commenced?

Chris
      Participant

@electrichippo Yeah, I’d hope they’ll work out all the kinks by May 2nd, unless our friends tomorrow prove less than helpful. So prior to all of this, we’ve had two dates: 5/1 from the Facebook photo (the opening of “registration”) and 5/5 from @rizzzoooooo’s email. Sarah’s correspondence has always felt like the most inconsistent element of this, with her appraisal of worthiness changing, maybes being left hanging after their second replies, more recent emails getting answered ahead of people still waiting from February… I don’t think it’s unreasonable to theorize that things have changed on their end since 5/5 was first mentioned. Or perhaps Rizzo is getting some extra, personal attention. Time will reveal all.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar