Reversing Spell 3/20

This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Athena Marenghi.

• Author
       Sage
      Participant

Last night 3/20, was the spring equinox or Ostara, a time when the light and dark is balanced, but the light is becoming stronger. It’s a time of reawakening and new beginnings. Sara and I met at dusk and walked over newly sprouted grass shoots into the woods, crossed a pebbled stream, and settled into a wooden glen encircled by oak trees. As darkness fell, we cast a circle and spent over two hours reversing negative spells, followed by a cleansing and new beginning spell. It was unusually warm and despite the breeze our candles never blew out. Just as we closed our circle, a gentle rain began to fall. I took these as signs that because our intentions were pure, our energy was rewarded.

I believe our spells worked, and that any negative energy directed towards us or the community has been reversed. With all the talk about agency, I felt that this was worth the effort. Magick can be practiced by more than one side. We have that power too and it is strong.

woods
      spell

• This topic was modified 6 years ago by Sage.
       Athena Marenghi
      Participant

Thank you guys for taking the time to do this, I have a good feeling that this will help in some way.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar