Regarding: The Book: The Tension Experience – Chronicles of The OOA

This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anonymous.

• Author
       Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

First of all, get your hands on one of these books. It’s worth the price tag. It’s not only gorgeous to look at, it’s a true memoire and behind the scenes look at our days exploring the OOA.

It also raises certain questions…

The first thing I noted that I had to get to the bottom of was on Page 167. Lee Boek is credited as understudy for 3 roles:

I thought, who is Tim Cassaday??? I couldn’t recall ever hearing the name before, and that name is not listed anywhere else in The Book, including the complete cast sheets.

Searching over at the Tension forum, I found @bcbishop guessing at a name said to him that had been garbled in the audio of The Verge Ascension walkthrough that he posted on FB live. At about 16:45 Bryan is introduced to the man we now refer to as Samson, but “Samson” introduced himself as Tim Cassaday.

The Verge – Bryan Bishop – Ascension video

So, why did Samson call himself Tim? Is it a simple, innocent explanation or something else entirely?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Mysterious Man! I thought I might have recognized him from Into The Woods!

Taylor Winters
      Participant

Nice work @electrichippo. You really do your homework. I’m impressed!

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

I’m not sure what exactly you’re talking about @shinobi, but what else is new, right?! Have you gotten your copy of the book yet? I don’t think you were able to attend the Book Release. Anyway, there’s a pretty poignant story in there, written by a certain Handler, that reminds me an awful lot of you. I think you might like it (with tears in your eyes). Maybe.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@electrichippo The Mysterious Man is a character in that play. What else is new? Haha. I have not gotten it yet but @taysavestheday and @nosnevets were kind enough to share it with me. Yeah, that’s me. All of it. I might have teared up. I mean, not really. But maybe. Okay definitely.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar