Reflections

This topic has 36 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 1 month ago by John.

• Author
       Taylor Winters
      Participant

So from Lia’s call, Phase One is Reflection.

From Maxwell’s email, we have an article on specular (reflective) surfaces.

Now, with Darren (not) missing, Clint updated his facebook with an image. I did a reverse google image search on this image and it’s an ANCIENT EGYPTIAN MIRROR.

https://www.vcoins.com/en/stores/zurqieh/171/product/ancient_egyptian_bronze_mirror__late_period_600332_bc/630352/Default.aspx

Reflections are a big theme! Speculate!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Good call.

So we’re correct then in assuming the eye with the wings is some variation of the Egyptian hieroglyphics.

Has anyone been able to translate the Key, Fire, Winged Eyes symbol?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Also note on the fake Clint Seers profile is a photo that is inverted via colors. Another reflection theme.

Taylor Winters
      Participant

Also did a reverse search on his cover photo:

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g43686-d10607426-Reviews-Edgewater_Mall-Biloxi_Mississippi.html

It’s Edgewater Mall in Miloxi, Mississippi!

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’m not a photoshop guy, but has anyone taken the symbols words on the site and inverted them?

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

Regrettably, my symbology pal had a death in the family and hasn’t been able to chime in.

Unless they got to him…

Taylor Winters
      Participant

@thebuz; I’ll play around with the images. But inverting them will simply change the colors. It won’t reveal anything that wasn’t there before.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I was thinking more of making a mirror image.

Brian E
      Participant

I converted the image on the New Clint Sears FB page, it’s Clint and Darren being bros way back in the day maybe mid 90’s. I can’t figure out how to add a photo on here.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@mistere You need to upload it to an image host first and post the link here.

Sean

@mistere – Follow the steps below:

1. Save image to your device
      2. Go to imgur.com
      3. Upload image, green button in top corner
      4. Once image is done being uploaded, right click and select “Save image address”
      4a. If you’re on mobile, instead press and hold on the image and select “Save image address”
      5. Come here, go to the post section and click the little button above the text field that says “img”
      6. Paste the image address
      6a. Then enter an optional image description, used when image load fails
      7. Post

Sage
      Participant

The eye is the “Eye of Horus”. I posted about it in the “Kinky Egyptians” thread. There is a TON of crazy stuff going on…solar eclipses, crazy Gods, Isis with bird wings having sex with a dead body… Just google eye of Horus or read the thread. I had a feeling…

Sage
      Participant

Also Egyptian mirrors were symbols of “sun disks”, also directly related to Ra (sun god) and the eye of Horus (solar eclipse). Ancient Egyptians were even buried with and often facing their mirrors in their tombs.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Sage.
       Anonymous
      Inactive

The inverted image in the profile pic appears on Darren’s blog post blog at http://www.darrenlynnbousman.com/the-great-sacrifice/

clint & darren

He ends the post with the words, “But, don’t worry… We are not going anywhere… There is more therapy to be had… More mirrors we need to gaze into… Next, I need to work on my heart and desires.
      LUST 2017

I wasn’t at the book signing, but the man in the picture above those final words, though not in a suit, looks very familiar to me.

man

Anonymous
      Inactive

Just something I found last night that may mean nothing; however, have any of you seen the full image of the slider? I noticed it is a picture of a woman with (I believe) blonde hair (maybe Sabrina?) wearing a chain necklace. There are three hands seen, one from each side and one down her back. One of the hands is a womans hand – and has blood or something similar looking on her hand/fingernails. Could we have opened up some weird portal to allow the osdm access to something that could transform us?

Sage
        Participant

@immortalconqueror, how do you see the full image of the slider??

Sage
      Participant

@immortalconqueror, that is awesome! Thanks for finding that!

superstar
      Participant

@immortalconqueror Great find!!

Here’s the full image:
      lust slider full image

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

Clint

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

On the topic of Reflections, it appears the idea has made its way into the Lust logo without us noticing (or at least I just noticed for the first time). The word “Rejection” has been replaced by “Reflection.”

The logo changed immediately after the forums first opened, but since this it has been this:

Now it is this:

The file name has also changed. It is now cicle-of-lust-march.png. What’s coming in April? And how am I supposed to get any work done?

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@bcbishop Such a great catch, Bryan. They’re so sneaky. And it proves we’re on the right path with some of our theories.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@bcbishop Coming up in April, they’ll fix the ‘cicle’ typo?

Also, super great catch!

Mike
      Participant

@bcbishop right now

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

Plus, we now know that Shadow Bryan is, in fact, Bryan Cranston.

Brian E
      Participant

Thanks for the advice. @seand89 I finally figured out the issue.

Lukas L
      Participant

Ok so I was just listening to the new my haunt life podcast and @mike said something that made me wonder. For anyone who listens to the podcast, you know @mike was sacrificed in Ascention. Is it at all possible that the @mike we all know since could in fact be….. Shadow @mike. Hence why he hasn’t gotten a shadow yet. He doesn’t need one. Be cautious @russell Hahah.

On a more serious note. I also was thinking of the whole reflection, immitation, experience. Noah said to @bcbishop everyone gets 3. First they get a shadow or reflection. Then that shadow has to post or immitate. Finally you get called for an experience. Maybe not @lilmsfancpants dosent have a shadow does she? Hmmmmm I need to go look that up.

Mike
      Participant
       Blondie
      Participant

Or maybe @lilmsfancpants is already a shadow… ??

Blondie
      Participant

@mike That response was perfect on so many levels ?

Russell
      Participant

@lukasrl Thanks, but I am already cautious around @mike. Haha!
      Also, let’s not forget the oddness of you having a shadow that seemed to lurk and then vanish. Curious about that and what it means for you. Perhaps you should be even more cautious than the rest of us? Stay safe, my friend!

Mike
      Participant

Thank you @blondie – I was hoping someone would understand the deeper meaning 😉

Blondie
      Participant

Say no more, mon amore ? Seriously though, I can quote that movie line for line…

Lukas L
      Participant

@russell my shadow ran away.
      It must have been blinded by the light.
      With no reflection in the mirror,
      Means no imitation is near,
      so in theory, an experience just wouldn’t seem right.

Lia
      Participant

@lukasrl Yeah no shadow for me. But believe, me I’ve been doing my fair share of reflecting on my own today.

I feel so uncomfortable with the way that I left my encounter. Especially juxtaposed with how @bcbishop left his.

I’ll just be over here. Thinking about every decision I’ve ever made…

StupidNoahSinclairandhisnfuckingtictacsgrrrrr

Lukas L
      Participant

@lilmsfancpants lol I would be doing a lot of reflecting as well. Oh and the orange tic-tacs. Those are the only ones worth eating.

Lukas L
      Participant

Oh and a couple funny thoughts. Noah was reading quantum physics books right. Well light has a speed correct? Everyone you look into a mirror, you are looking at a reflection of yourself in the past.

And @111error was wondering what Noah is after. He has all the money, power, sex. What is the one thing he can’t get. One thing that is more precious than anything else 10 fold. Think back to Ascention. The one thing we can never buy is time. That could be a possible motive for Noah. Time got the best of his dad, maybe Noah thinks time will help his son get the best of him one day. Not really sure how that plays into anything, but that’s how my mind rambles. My fingers just press the letters.

John
      Participant

Isn’t that what Noah’s lust is for – his own reflection. A narcissist loves himself .. his echo is the closest he can achieve!

Viewing 35 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar