Red and white candles

Tagged: ,

This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 11 months ago by Anonymous.

• Author
       Anonymous
      Inactive

The people commencing in the ritual were using red and white candles in the ritual. According to the internet, red candles symbolize: passion, lust , passion, desire, fire, vitality, and courage; while white symbolizes: purity, innocence, truth, healing, destruction of negative energy, and having the heightening consciousness.

@anakindrew
      found a website about the 9 pointed star, or The Enneagram. According to the website, the Enneagram can cause changes in human behavior.
      (sorry if I stole your thunder)
      The ritual itself was probably supposed to change the woman’s behavior, with personality traits including: lustful, sexual desire, passionate, while having the “highest level of consciousness” (click here to go to website)
      Anything I’m missing?

Jaynesis
      Participant

Good call on the Red/White candles. I commented on the other thread concerning the formation of the Enneagram and scrubbing through the footage (5:16 – 5:18), I’m not totally convinced that its a 9 pointed star. The placement of the candles, the body, and the lines that are drawn in conjunction with the ritual have a clean geometry to form an 8 pointed star. Four points to either side of the body. Allowing for two placements of candles between the points to either side, with two below that lead to the idol.

Candace
      Participant

@lexthewolf

The ritual itself was probably supposed to change the woman’s behavior, with personality traits including: lustful, sexual desire, passionate, while having the “highest level of consciousness”

That is interesting and super creepy!

@argos5

The ritual audio is interesting, as it bears a melody that is typical of what is used to refer to classic Egypt or the Arabic region.

From what you posted in the other thread, there has been tons of Egyptian based symbolism since the beginning! So that’s super interesting that you say that about the audio

Anonymous
      Inactive

I wasn’t sure if it was a nine-point or eight-point star. If eight-point, it would align with my theory of chaos magic and sex magic being involved in the ritual. Because the eight point star in certain cultures represents the melding of the female and male, but also represents energy at its highest, perhaps the eight-point is what we are looking for.

I think @taysavestheday mentioned a lack of penis symbology. The Polynesian-esque(because details were hazy) standing statue could be construed as symbolic of the phallic or male for the purpose of this ritual. Submissive female via the sex doll. Dominant male via the statue.

Kortney
      Participant

I drew out the star and it’s a 8 point.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@kortneydarling
      Alright. That makes more sense

@pandace88
      i know right?

@argos5

Alright. Thank you for responding. Some people think it’s 8 pointed…and I think they’re right.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@birdiesrunamok said:

Submissive female via the sex doll. Dominant male via the statue.

Good ideas =)

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar