Quantum Theory and Noah Sinclair

This topic has 26 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Lukas L.

• Author
       Lia
      Participant

Noah had two books (and some orange tic-tacs) with him. I didn’t have very long to inspect the books without him noticing me, and TRUST me, I’m kicking myself for not making more of a mental note of the titles. I think this was one of the two books, though.

The Elegant Universe: Superstrings, Hidden Dimensions, and the Quest for the Ultimate Theory by Brian Greene

Maybe in the future we’ll learn more about Noah’s interest in quantum physics. For now. I’m just gonna leave that title here.

Sage
      Participant

Another professor at Columbia University! Just like the two guys and the paper on the “Theory of Specular Surface Geometry”, also from Columbia… Hmmm…

JakeO
      Participant

@lilmsfancpants I think you need a strong basis in quantum physics to understand why orange tic tacs are neither hard nor chewy, but somewhere in between. White and green tic tacs hard, orange tic tacs, slightly chewy. Why?

That being said, what kind of man consumes orange tic tacs???

I’m going to purchase that book to solve the mystery!

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

One thing in particular stands out in that title: “hidden dimensions.”

Through sheer will and belief in art have we manifested these characters into actual existence? (Thinking back to my first phone call about believing in something making it real.)

And if that’s the case, is this how it happens? Have Darren and Clint created something that has become physical reality – and is now operating without them pulling the strings?

Anonymous
      Inactive

This is exactly what I was theorizing and I was told to put on my tin foil hat… boo ya, grandma.

Wasn’t there some experiments done testing Einsteins theories?

I believe that it was titled the Philadelphia experiment….

Anonymous
      Inactive

Also, theres some voodoo I believe mythos I learned of in a Freddy kruser film but I forget which. Something like what you said, Bcbishop… how you can believe in something and if it has a certain power of sorts it will be real and immortal as long as people believe in it. It draws it’s power from those believing in it. But I seem to remember it explained in a mythos that may be worth digging up.

Sage
      Participant

Try googling “Ancient Egyptians and Quantum Physics”. Whoa…even stuff about having “two bodies” a Khat and a Ka.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Food for thought..

Creating a Thoughtform Servitor

The following instructions are for creating a thoughtform for use in white magick. For black magick, you do *not* want to connect in any way with the energy, for obvious reasons! Please read the article about evocation before proceeding. For black magick, instead of invoking the energy, you form the energy outside of yourself and draw it from sources that have no connection to you. A lack of knowledge is why spells so-called “back-fire.”
      To add here, from experience- a thoughtform does not have to be destroyed. Witches for centuries have often kept a reliable magickal assistant. Some have even spent lifetimes with the same assistant. The magickal assistant must be “fed” regularly. By “fed” this means giving it energy and continuing to program it. Destroying a faithful and reliable servant is foolish.

A thoughtform is a small packet of condensed psychic energy. Like all energy, the thoughtform can be programmed to carry out specific tasks and/or directed to travel to a target area. The success of the thoughtform is dependent upon the strength of the mind and soul of its creator. A weak thought form will quickly dissipate, accomplishing nothing.

Powerful thoughtforms, when neglected can wreak havoc. Energy feeds on energy and a thought form that is several weeks old will have absorbed all kinds of different influences, emotions and energies from its surroundings. This might appear amusing to some, but the mutated thought form has often been known to reappear in the locale of its creator, only to wreak havoc, due to the outside energies it has accumulated.

To create a thoughtform:

1. Sit comfortably.

2. Enter into a deep trance.

3. Keep your eyes closed during this one. When you are completely relaxed, and you can no longer feel your body, you are ready to begin.

4. Now, visualize a beam of light entering your body through the crown of your head and filling your aura. The color of the light should correspond with the intended working of the thoughtform. Saturate your entire being with the colored energy until you are vibrating with it.

5. Given the nature of the working, choose a corresponding chakra [according to color] where you will release the energy. Keeping your eyes closed, visualize this energy streaming from the chakra and forming a ball in front of you. For works involving the base chakra, [normally black magick], you should visualize the energy leaving the base chakra and the energy ball packing between your legs. For workings involving the crown, pack the energy straight up above your head. It is important that the energy be released in a straight line. Keep packing the energy into the ball so it becomes more and more solidified.

6. When the energy is sufficiently strong, you can begin to shape it into whatever form will serve your purpose. Visualize what it is you want this creature to do and infuse the creature with it. Keep it simple. Complex and detailed instructions don’t work with thought forms.

7. Use a very short phrase, 1-5 words, silently or aloud, keep your eyes closed, and command the creature. Then release it like a bullet shot into the void.

The creature will feed on the emotions of whomever it is sent to. You can even program it to attach itself to another person’s aura.

For example:
      In the case of arousing love/lust, you can masturbate and drive the energy into the creature at the time of programming. You should use the energy from both your base and second chakras to incite lust. For workings of affection, use the throat chakra. For workings of sexual love, use the throat and sacral chakras. The dominant energy color should be the basis of your working. Say you want a lot of love, but some lust as well, then visualize the energy as green with an orange dust. Certain colors can be combined, but those that create an entirely new color as with green and orange = brown, the energy will not be harmonious with the working. Then all you need for the command is the person’s name you wish it to attach to. Ideally, you should command the form to attach at the appropriate chakra for the working; i.e. for lust, the second chakra.

Thoughtforms can be attached to material objects as well. The can protect or cause damage.

To destroy the thought form:

1. Summon it during a waning Moon. The closer to the new Moon, the better. This is best done outside. Visualize it coming to you and hovering in the air before you.

2. Focus and visualize the energy dissipating into the ground. Say something like “you are no more!”
      You may have to do this several times.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

In addition to thoughtform, there is also “Pyramid Power.” It’s a theory that the Egyptians believed that pyramids and similar shapes radiated mystical fortune that helped people with their desires – better sex, health, etc. The Egyptians believed pyramids also functioned as thoughtform “incubators.”

Noah’s seminars sound like one giant pyramid scheme. Coincidence?

Jeremy
      Participant

I’ve read that book. One thing that might be relevant is the Many Worlds Interpretation of quantum mechanics. It’s the idea that there are an infinite amount of universes, each for every possible outcome of an event. Perhaps some event caused us to split off into another world where the characters are real.

Some also hypothesize that different universes can interact with each other (though I don’t think this is usually with the many worlds interpretation since that would just create a new universe rather than change the existing one). Maybe the other world was the one where it was all real and we have collided with it allowing some to cross over.

Kyle Bown
      Participant

Similar to that is something called the Mandela Effect. Some info here: http://mandelaeffect.com/about/

Basically, it is a group of people having a shared memory of something that doesn’t exist or never happened. One example is that there are many people who believe that Sinbad was in a movie called Shazam. Or that the Berenstain Bears books were really spelled Berenstein Bears (I'[m in that camp). It’s named for Nelson Mandela who, a lot of people “remember” dies in prison and were shocked when he was set free, believing him to have died years before.

The theory goes that there is a universe where that memory WAS true, and the people who remember it have “slipped” into a universe in which that memory or event is not.

Megan
      Participant

It *was* spelled “Berenstein.” You Berenstain people are weird.

Jeremy
      Participant

The Mandela Effect is much farther out there since it was created and popularized by a quack rather than respected scientists, but hell, we are talking about fictional characters coming to life so anything goes.

John
      Participant

I wonder if Noah Sinclair is the proverbial Schrodinger Cat. Both alive and dead at the same time. I seem to remember something from the Tension book indicating that Noah was already dead!

David R.
      Participant

The Schroedinger’s Cat thought is really interesting. By the same token, if you think about the quantum idea of superposition, it has a great multivalent implication: one of both simultaneous states and great power. Both relevant.

Taylor Winters
      Participant

I may just purchase this book. I took a year of Quantum Mechanics in college and loved it. The more we discover, the more we learn how much we don’t know.

I read over the description of the book you posted @lilmsfancpants, and it seems like it’s trying to reconcile two of the main physics theories: general relativity (popularized by Einstein) and quantum mechanics. General relativity works great on large scales (so planets, people, etc). But it starts to fail when things get really small (think protons and what they are made up of: quarks). So the cool part of this is that it actually does provide evidence of multiple universes. As electrons spin around their orbitals, they “pop” in and out of the universe. Literally they disappear and no one knows where they go–yet. So this book goes into a theory that unifies everything in Superstring theory.

Interestingly, we also see this duality in light. Without getting too technical, light acts like a particle (like a ball–you can throw it and it moves) and as a wave (like a vibration in a string). Waves have no mass, but light is the only particle without a mass as well (and is why light is the fastest thing in the universe–and why nothing can go faster).

So tying this back to lust, I’d theorize that they are really emphasizing duality; the reflection that each of the world has two sides, two ways to explain things, even two (or more) universes. Everything has two sides, and it’s curious to see what’s on the OTHER side.

Tom Hite
      Participant

“For every two-dimensional character you wish were real, there is a fourth-dimensional character who wishes you were real.” – Some random person on the Internet

Lia
      Participant

@taysavestheday Bryan and I saw two very different sides to Noah on Wednesday, especially during the phone call he made during my meeting. Until I figured out who he was talking to, it sounded like he was poking fun at some bro of his, just taking a call as a power move to show I wasn’t really worth his time. (Obviously it was more complicated than that, and he WANTED me to hear what he was doing to my friend.) During the entire conversation, however, he had a smile on his face and didn’t let on at all that Bryan was FURIOUS on the other end of the line. I was shocked when I watched Bryan’s periscope and heard what he was saying in response. Noah didn’t broadcast any of that to me.

Before Bryan picked up the phone and we were just sitting there in silence, I asked Noah, “Is this business, or pleasure?” His response?

“Everything is related.”

thehazelverse
      Participant

Successful business is pleasure.

Noah is acting as the puppet master now… a role once reserved for DLB and CS

Taylor Winters
      Participant

@lilmsfancpants, thank you for sharing. It sounds like there’s definitely two sides, and although he wants you to be aware it exists, he doesn’t quite want you to see what’s on the other side. We are seeing glimpses of these shadow versions of ourselves pop into the forums and then disappear. But for the most part they haven’t stayed yet. Once we do see the other side, things will be very different.

John
      Participant

On page 154 of the Tension book there is a picture o Noah telling Sampson “What you think I’m still scared? You think I’m scared of you still? I’m already dead asshole”.

Lia
      Participant

@mouse Whaaa? I missed that. Can you post a picture?

John
      Participant

John
      Participant

@lilmsfancpants Here is the picture

Noah and Sampson

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by John.
       Jeremy
      Participant

@taysavestheday I don’t know if you realized what you just said. Antimatter constantly pops into existence and almost immediately is destroyed by its interaction with matter. Our shadows are antimatter.

Jeremy
      Participant

Seems like Noah is researching why these shadows/anti-participants are coming into existence. Something much bigger is at play. I also wonder if you don’t interact with it if it would stay around longer (like antimatter not coming into contact with matter).

Lukas L
      Participant

@jay956 not sure about that Russel disappeared before anyone posted to him. Only reason I remember is because Russell hates being addressed as Russel. My shadow was there and gone in a matter of seconds. Strange thing though. I think I was the only shadow (at least I hope it was my shadow.) Who tried to have my pass word reset. It was either done as a message being sent to me for something,not sure. Or it was trying to hack my profile. (Doubtful because the reset would only work if they had my email password.)

Viewing 26 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar